None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

Beginnings in Astraea

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Beginnings in Astraea

Post by Darkness on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 am

Advocat looked down at Miuka as she called Laharl of all people a poor boy, now to that he simply thought this woman was a bit.....odd for that choice of word about a rather rude demon. Then she went into talking about Laharl's mother and about all the other things about him, which in and of itself gave Advocat a slight headache from the very idea of this happening.

Laharl alone would cause chaos and trouble with such actions being directed at him, and then the fact Laharl's father would want to devour the creature trying to make his weak son even more weak. Then add on to the fact that his mother would not like someone trying to take her place as Laharl's mom, oh yes Advocat would have to work hard to keep this secret from those two. They would be troublesome to deal with at the current moment.

Then Miuka went on to talk about how Advocat is a good role model of sorts for Laharl, and that she would try to make him straighten up. A prospect that Advocat doubted a contract with him could do without shattering the demon boy's soul, but when Miuka gave him a strange look he had to just arch his eyebrow in confusion as to what that look was for. But to what she said he responded "Yes I do believe we shall. Just do not push the boy too far, he may have child like views on some things and the body of a child. But he is by far older than most mortals ever hope to gain, I believe he told me he was 1313 years old and been in his current form for most of that time. Demons quickly reach his current age, due to how it is the perfect age for them to learn new skills and grow more powerful. So he will not respond to mothering too well, I wish you the best of luck my dear."
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 am

Miuka smiled brightly. "Nothing worth doing has ever been easy, that is for sure and certain." She nodded to herself, her mind was well and truly made up. She lifted herself back into the air and nodded her head to Advocat and then to Tiernan. "If you will excuse me, I must consult with the pilot concerning our direction and the path we are taking."

Then she fluttered away to make her way to the pilot's room at the front of the ship as they drew ever closer to the islands of Ula-Ronat and Neorah on the far eastern side of them.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

View user profile http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 am

Advocat nodded his head a bit to what Miuka said but then he heard the distinct yell of a certain imp of his "Master!" he turned to see that his pet imp Mala was dive bombing right toward him but thankfully she shrunk down to her smallest form so when she reached him she was easily able to hug his neck and rub her head against his chest. Advocat chuckled slightly before lifting his hand up and stroking her head softly and said "There you are Mala, I wondered where you ran off." "Mala saw pretty bug, Mala wanted to play with bug. Pretty bug got away though...So Mala came back" said the imp as she then laid down in Advocat's lap as she then said "Mala sleepy....goodnight master." Advocat simply chuckled once more before he stroked her head with his left hand and drank his tea with his right.

Then he saw something fly out from the crow's nest and dart down toward the deck, it was Laharl's pet pixie and it was after Miuka from the looks of it and to that Advocat said "Oh dear...." Washu watched the small Pixie fly pass her as well and said "Oh this just keeps getting better."

The Pixie in question is called Lennata Tudruk and she was upset with Miuka for upsetting her owner/friend Laharl, she was fast enough to end up in front of Miuka before the moogle got to the pilot. She hovered in front of Miuka and said "What did you do to my master! He is all upset now!" Miuka wasn't going to be going anywhere until Lennata's questions were answered.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 am

Miuka looked at the Pixie for a long moment before tilting her head to the side in a plainly curious expression. "He is young and he is plainly out of control. He is going to do great injury to himself if he does not learn how to control himself. He needs someone to look out for him and that someone is me."

She really did approach the issue that simply.

That, and she missed her own kits terribly. But she was not about to admit *that* to anyone on board this ship.

She looked at the Pixie in her way. "If you are truly concerned for him, then you will get him back into the ship proper. He doesn't want to stay out in the open like that, especially if a storm comes up as they are apt to do at times."

She started around the Pixie so that she could get to the Pilot's room. To be honest, she wasn't certain that she liked the looks of the horizon.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 am

Lennata let out a long sigh when Miuka said the whole thing and to that she said "He is part wrath demon, he will never fully have control over his body. Full blooded Wrath demons are in a constant state of berserker fury, only magics can calm them down enough to actually interact with someone instead of just trying to rip a person in half." To be honest that was how Laharl's mother got that husband of her's attention when she first saw him, she used her magics and got him to calm down enough to talk to.

Lennata then said "Also he won't get hurt by anything easily, his own father fought and beat him many times to make Laharl stronger. Demons like Laharl grow best when fighting, or seducing and we both know he won't do the second thing. Actually his rejection of his incubus blood is what is keeping him so young, just don't let anyone else know I told you........only me and Advocat are suppose to know. I just telling you so you will not make him get too angry." Lennat followed Miuka as she couldn't leave the moogle alone until she agreed to back off.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 am

Miuka sighed and shook her head. "He needs to make the decision to do what he has to in order to gain the maturity he needs. As he is now, he's vulnerable. His fear and his rejection of his own nature is keeping him from full strength. It is a weakness we may ill be able to afford."

She came to a complete stop in the hallway and lifted her nose, sniffing at the air for a moment before her eyes widened. She turned to the Pixie. "I recommend that you get him down from that spot now, we're about to have a storm roll over us and the dome will need to be closed.

Miuka didn't like the smell of that storm. Something was going on and she wasn't certain what it was. She had to get to the pilot and begin the process of securing the ship for what could be a very bad time.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 am

Lennata had to just cross her arms and let out a huff of annoyance due to how this moogle just didn't get it, Laharl doesn't need a mother he needs a teacher to help him learn his incubus abilities. Either way she did figure it would be a good idea to just get Laharl to come down from there if a storm really is coming, she darted back outside and saw that it was a windier than before and to that she flew up the mast and into the crow's nest and saw that Laharl was about ready to beat the teeth out of the guy up there with him.

Lennata quickly kicked Laharl in the back of the head to make him stop as Laharl let the man go as he yelled out "OW what the hell Len!" Len stared at him as she tapped her foot, to that he said "I was bored ok!" "We need to get down so they can put the dome up, come on now before Advocat makes you get down." said Len just before she landed on his shoulder. Laharl grumbled as he jumped out of the crows nest and landed on the deck with a thunk, such a high didn't bother him as he could jump from higher places than that and be ok. He put his hands in his pockets and walked down into the ship to find something to do, as this went on Advocat tapped Mala's head gently to wake her up.

The imp slowly woke up and looked at her master as he said "Come now, a storm is coming and we need to get things ready." "Ok master, Mala help." said Mala before she jumped out of his lap and grew into her larger form. She quickly helped Bloodletter put away Advocat's tea set as the Death Dealer helped Washu get things ready as well, Laharl at the moment was in a grumpy mood as his body was trying to let out a scent to mess with female mortal's minds. He did NOT want to have to deal with horny females again like the first time this happened, he still had nightmares from that day.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:16 am

No sooner had the dome finally closed above the upper deck than the first of the real storm bands blew across the ship, throwing everything to the side. Miuka wasn't exactly scared of storms, she'd survived more than her share of them in her various travels over the years, but she wasn't stupid enough to not be wary of them.

Storms were simply part of the hazards of travel in some areas, a fact that Miuka knew all too well.

What worried her, though, was that this storm had come up so quickly and was already so strong. It was almost as if Leviathan didn't want them to reach Neorah, which was not something she understood. Surely Leviathan would want a child of her Nation to become the Great Keeper. It was an honor for a Nation to produce a Summoner and even more for that Summoner to be chosen as the Great Keeper.

Why would Leviathan try to keep them from this "Lei'Ahree"?

Tiernan found Miuka making her slow way through a hallway towards her cabin. He bent with one hand balancing himself against the wall and scooped the Moogle up into his arms. She struggled for a bit and he chuckled. "Calm, little mother, I'm just going to see you safely to your goal." The term was something of a joke between them. She'd never told him about her kits, but he liked to joke that she was a mother born and was always mothering something.

If not a foundling child then some chocobo chick she'd found. It almost made sense that she'd adopt a demon boy with an attitude issue.

Miuka sighed. How was she going to help Laharl come to terms with himself? That she would was not in doubt. She was Miuka; she could accomplish anything at all that she wished. It was simply a matter of the method, and that required careful consideration.

The storm lasted for most of the day, but eventually it passed and there were clear skies above them again. Still, the winds had pushed them backwards and they'd lost some of the progress that they had made. They would be at least an extra day to get to Neorah.

But at least they'd get there.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 am

Advocat was in his current room with Mala as he rested on the bed for a few moments, it was mostly to help him unwind from dealing with all the people on the ship. Also he could feel his basic powers coming back to him, the power to see souls and their emotions and that would be nice to see once again. He despised being so blind and so when he looked at Mala he could see the love and devotion she had toward her master, she was at the moment curled up on his stomach as she rested along with him.

He softly stroked her head and smiled a slight bit and thought *Ah if only my children where like her......then again my children were never part imp but none the less. It would have been lovely to have at least one of them not go insane with power.* he laid his head down again to sleep a bit longer as Mala soft breathing lulled him to sleep a bit.

Washu was now just reading a few books as she wasn't crazy enough to try to experiment while the ship was getting blown about, that would just be asking for her to get blown up and that would NOT be very fun at all. She was at the moment reading a book Advocat gave her that talked about space travel, and advanced robotics that blew her mind at times. But other times she saw ways of improvement while she thought *I would love to get a hold of a space ship, it would be so much fun to take apart.*

With Laharl though he was the only one not resting well or doing anything to calm down, he was using a the air as a punching bag since nothing else on the ship could be used due to how he would break something. Even then his punches were strong enough to cause the air to hit the walls hard enough to knock on the wood, Len was watching too and when ever one of the air burst came at her she just deflected it away with a bit of wind magic. She then said "This is so boring..........I wish we had a faster ship than this thing......." "I know Len but we got to stay on this ship, Advocat said we got to and I'm not about to fight that old man any time soon." "It still funny how you call him old man yet he looks young enough to marry a girl that is only sixteen." "Actually he can marry younger in this time, don't forget how weird these mortal are." "Oh ya those young princesses giving to princes for political power, that is weird." agreed Len
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Miuka was not happy about the delay in their journey that the storm had caused. They'd lost a whole day, and they weren't going to be able to make up that time. That was one more day that the Summoner Candidate would be vulnerable.

She wasn't even sure why it was that she was so convinced that there was danger in the path of this "Lei'Ahree of Neorah", she just knew that there was.

And she still heard the murmured words from Bahamut, before she left the Sanctum to see to the ship. "Protect her," the Shokanjuu had asked, "protect her for me." She was going to do just that, and she had to find a way to help the son she had adopted as well.

She made her way up to the main deck. Now that the storm was over the shield had been lowered again and bright sunlight shone down. She leaned against an outside wall and looked out in the direction of the still-distant Neorah.

What kind of a person would this Summoner woman be? What hazards awaited them?

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Advocat was pleased to hear that everything had calmed down but he could tell they lost quite a bit of time and that bothered him a tad bit, he was not the type to waste time on anything at all. He softly lifted up Mala and placed her on his bed to allow her to sleep as he himself walked up to the deck of the ship, he looked around for a moment or two before he saw Miuka and could see how she was a bit unhappy, confused, and concerned about something.

This caused him to walk toward her and when she could see him he bowed softly then said "I see that the storm has caused a bit of time loss for us, that is indeed strange. But my main concern is what is troubling you Miuka, your soul seems to be a bit...unsettled about something. Is it something that I could be of help with?" as he finished that a loud yell was heard from under the ship before Laharl shot out from the lower decks and quickly ran up into the crow's nest.

This caused Advocat to turn and arch his eyebrow in confusion before he saw what scared him so much, a being with the upper body of a young woman and the lower body of an serpent slithered up onto the deck. It was Washu's pet Echidna and Advocat knew how much Echidna's enjoy the flesh of virgin males, Advocat then said "Hello Ema, I see you had secreted your way onto the ship at some point during our stay at the docks." the Echidna looked at Advocat and said "Yes~ I did Advocat, and I was~ woken by the storm." "Still trying to get a taste of Laharl's flesh I see." "*giggles* Well yes~, his virgin flesh smells~ so good." replied Ema before Laharl poked his head out from the crow's nest.

He then yelled "WILL YOU DAMN SNAKE CHICK GIVE IT A REST ALREADY, I AM NOT ON THE MENU!" "Oh but I like my food spicy." Said Ema before laughing a bit. She slithered back down stairs as another walked out onto the deck to get a bit of fresh air, it was a fox like female with silver fur and looked quite beautiful in the sunlight. She looked up at Laharl and said in a soft cool tone "I am sorry Laharl for Ema's actions, I will stay here to help keep her away." "Ya ya Talvi, I'm staying up here either way." replied Laharl as Talvi then bowed to Advocat and Miuka before saying "Hello Advocat and Madam, I am sorry for my friend's actions. She is very unruly at times." Advocat simply nodded his head in acceptance of the apology.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Miuka had been about to answer Advocat's question when the racket from the various arrivals distracted her. She still worried about Laharl spending so much time up in that crow's nest, unprotected from the sun, but if that serpent were seeking to harm him then perhaps his fears weren't entirely unfounded.

She sighed and looked back out at the horizon, towards Neorah. "I suppose it doesn't matter," she murmured. Bahamut had told her to protect his Keeper, she didn't yet know against what or whom and that, sadly enough, meant that she didn't know if she dared confide in Advocat.

Oh, she knew that Tiernan was a smooth-tongued player, but she never took any of it seriously. The man could charm birds out of the trees.

Advocat . . . well, she didn't know him well enough to know if she could trust him.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Advocat could sense the distrust toward him as she seemed to avoid answering his question, for a moment he wondered if he should bother but due to how this woman was his main source of information on this planet. He opted to help her become more trusting of him, though that did mean he would have to reveal what he truly is to her and that always got him mixed reactions.

He looked down at Miuka and said "I know you don't trust me due to how you know so little about me, and so I will fix that issue right now. Come with me as what I am about to tell you is something I only desire a few to know about." He actually picked up Miuka but ever so gently and carried her like she would break from the slightest impact.

After he walked past Talvi and back down into the lower levels he walked to his room, in front of his door was Bloodletter standing guard to which Advocat said "Do not allow anyone to eavesdrop on us my friend, but don't harm anyone either. That would be rude." he walked into the room after opening the door and then sat Miuka down on his bed as he took a seat on a chair that was in his room.

Mala opened her eyes a slight bit to look at Miuka but then closed them back as she didn't see anything to worry about from the moogle, Advocat then said "To make this conversation a little more.......interactive, I wish to see if you can guess my age and race. I mostly ask this due to how I want to know which race I look closest to, after your guess I will tell you a few things about who I am and what my profession is." Advocat calmly looked at her and even smiled a slight bit as he always did enjoy surprising people about his real age.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Miuka was rather curious about what Advocat intended but she forced herself to wait patiently as he carried her away from the open deck where they might have been overheard. She didn't mind being carried. Sometimes it was nice to play to the presumed childishness inherent in being two feet tall.

When they arrived in his room and he set her down she listened to his question and tilted her head curiously. He wished to know her impression of him? That implied that his appearance and his reality . . .

She drew a deep breath. "By asking that you make me believe that you're wearing a mask like some Dullahan." She chuckled softly. "But I know the masks that Dullahan wear and they don't make themselves look like the rest of us." She tilted her head to the side and looked at him carefully. "Well, Shaping Magic can do wonders to those who seek to make themselves look unique and out of the ordinary, though I wonder if Shaping were used on any of your companions because other than the one Glaisne girl they don't look like anything I've seen on all of Artegal."

She looked up to meet his eyes. "You could be an Auren, you don't have the ears or hands of an Elf and they don't like to Shape those away. You don't smell like the Sea the way most Merrow do and you're far too tall for a Dwemer, not to mention you'd have *had* to employ Shaping Magic to escape their distinctive appearance. You're too masculine for a Cravat and you certainly aren't a Moogle." She tilted her head the other direction. "You do, though, smell of strong magic and that makes me very curious."

She leaned forward in her seat. "Why don't you just tell me what's behind this mask of yours so I can be suitably surprised?"

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Advocat smiled a slight bit to hear how well thought out Miuka's response was and to that he was impressed, he then chuckled a bit and said "Ah well I suppose due to the shaping magics, no one will guess that I am an off worlder." to that his eyes stared at Miuka intently as he then said "I belong to a race called Death Dealers, to be more exact I am a bit different even from my own race. I am the King of the Death Dealer, I am the first of my kind and the strongest of my kind. But I was not born a Death Dealer, for you see....Death Dealers can be created from anyone. Even you my dear could become a Death Dealer if you wished it, all it would require is the signing of a simple contract." To that Advocat caused a contract to appear in a flash of hell fire, its letters glowing a crimson red due to the words being written in Advocat's own blood.

He then caused the contract to disappear again as he continued "My race was born due to my actions really, I was born a human on a planet called Earth. But I wanted to be so much more than just another short lived human, I focused my mind on the dark arts of sorcery and necromancy. But don't worry I only used my magics to protect myself from those who were too closed minded to simply leave me be, it was then I learned how to summon demons and Devils to Earth. Actually Bloodletter was the first real demon I ever summoned and became my close friend of sorts, it was then I grew bold enough to summon a powerful Devil known as Grimmlet."

Advocat had to stop for a moment as his eyes glowed with anger at the very name, his body was seething with the hatred toward that damnable devil. But he quickly put his anger away before continuing "By making a contract with Grimmlet I became what I am now......but I soon learned that being the...pet...of a devil is a very unpleasant one. He seemed to take great joy at seeing me suffer, every day he would allow his sadistic succubi to torment me and use them. Then send me to fight beats of hell that I had no hope of defeating with my newly discovered powers, and every day he would bring me back to life only to make me suffer once more." Advocat sighed and closed his eyes softly, the painful memories still held their sting even after thousands of years had passed.

He saw Mala get up and go over to him and hug him, this made him smile a slight bit and pet her as she then laid in his lap again to allow him to stroke her head. He continued "I was Grimmlet's pet for over five hundred years I suppose, it was then I finally gained enough power to break free of him and free the other Death Dealers I had helped create. My people and I made our own realm that was only known as Tarturus, and from that day forth we lived how we wished to live without being the slave to anyone." Advocat was now allowing Miuka to absorb all this information, he knew she would want to know how he got here, what Death Dealers do exactly, and what his true intentions are for this world.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 am

Miuka thought about what Advocat had explained. True, some of it made sense, like his propensity for attracting beings that were simply unlike anything else on Artegal. Other parts were very strange to her.

She sighed. "Why is it that you are here, on Artegal, since I presume that you did not wish to come here after struggling for so long to see your people safe and free."

She knew about fleeing a world to seek something new. That was part of what brought the Crystalborn to Artegal in the first place. She didn't know if maybe something had happened in this Tartarus that would lead Advocat to seek a new home for his people.

Answers, yes, but answers that raised more questions still.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 am

Advocat could tell that Miuka was not quite sure how to make sense of some of the information he gave her, but he expected as much and was willing to explain things. They did loose a day's worth of time and that meant they had a day's worth of free time to waste, he then heard Miuka's very good question.

He looked at her and said "I am here because I was summoned here, those idiotic mages of Galsine some who were able to summon me out of my realm. I normally don't struggle against summoning runes due to how I have little fear of them, also if someone is good enough to summon me. They are more than worthy of making a contract with, sadly it seemed the Mages were not the kind who wanted to live." Advocat let out a sigh of utter annoyance at the memory of the event, he was still very miffed with the outcome of it all.

He finally continued after a few moments of collecting his thoughts "When they summoned me they had the audacity to try and command me, as you would guess that did not sit well with me at all. I quickly killed every last one of the mages without mercy, but doing so caused a rather......annoying side effect. Their summoning rune became unstable and the instability robbed me of most if not all of my powers, I am less than a shadow of my former self at the current moment." He lamented a bit on his fate but quickly overcame it only to look at Miuka and smile slight bit.

He then said "Now my main objective is to ensure the utter destruction of those mages, though I will allow any new trainees to escape I suppose. It is not their fault their higher ups were insane enough to try and control me. Now my dear is there anything else you wish to ask, I am rather enjoying my conversation with you. Also you do intrigue me, you seem to be hiding something deep within your soul.......a great pain. But what I will not ask, all that I offer is my help and any information I have that could assist in fixing the pain or easing it." He was a good actor and it showed with his face showing sympathy and concern for the moogle's emotional well being.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:00 am

Miuka blinked in surprise. Surely he wasn't talking about . . . the memory flashed to the surface and she felt her heart stop with pain so strong it was difficult to breathe around. She could dimly hear the laughter of little voices and a deeper one laughing in response.

She forced herself to breathe again. Letting the grief take her again wouldn't help them, wouldn't help her protect the Summoner Candidate. Especially since she knew very well that eventually she would have to face the Eremaki Crystal, if they didn't insist that only the Candidate be allowed to approach. They couldn't very well prevent *her* from greeting the Crystal.

She looked up at Advocat. "Be careful that your desire for punishment doesn't cause problems for the Summoner Candidate when she must pass through Glaisne. Before she takes her place at the Crystal she must visit each of the Nations and greet each Crystal."

She just … couldn't bear to tell Advocat, however sympathetic he might seem, about the little ones she had lost, or their father with them.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 am

Advocat saw her soul become over whelmed with grief for only a few moments, he could see her ball the emotion up deep inside of her and knew that he had indeed hit a very tender spot. But that did mean she could be swayed by him, but for now he would ease up on her to allow her to feel more comfortable around him.

He then heard her comment about him not causing trouble and to that he simply chuckled ever so softly and said "Now Miuka, you should already know that us beings who are no longer subjected to growing old are quite patient. I will not cause any trouble while we are there intentionally, and I am quite sure I won't cause any trouble unintentionally either. I did make sure to kill everyone that saw me when I was summoned, so I am quite sure they will not know I was the one to kill over thirty high level members of their group."

He then stood up and walked over to her as he saw her sit on his bed, he placed his hand softly on her shoulder and said softly "I am deeply sorry for bringing up such a terrible memory, I could not help but see the pain you was in. I will refrain from bringing the subject up again, as a token of apology and also to give you a gift for not calling me a monster after learning what I am." He took his hand off her shoulder and held it up in the air, soon a small portal opened up and a small rose in a flower pot appeared in his hand. He held it where she could see and said "I am sure your people have crystals made to mimic roses, this is a rose that mimics crystals though. It is a living growing plant, and I entrust you with this. They are rare due to how the crystals these mimic is in fact sapphires."

He placed it in her hands and as he did the rose swayed a bit from the movement causing light to shift and change in its clear shadow, he then looked at her and said "It only needs water filled with a mineral, be it salt water, or mineral water. As long as it has a type of mineral it will grow, be it in the darkness or in the light. Though the amount of light and darkness it is exposed to does affect how light or dark the rose becomes." He hoped his gift would be accepted.

Spoiler:
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 am

Miuka looked at the crystalline rose and her eyes widened with several emotions chasing each other through her mind and heart. A wobbly smile crossed her face as she held the pot carefully between her paws, smiling at the flower.

She looked up at Advocat, the smile wobbling slightly more, though still looking very genuine. "I thank you, Advocat, for the gift and the sentiment."

She sighed. "All of us come from somewhere, we Crystalborn especially. We are not originally from this world, but we have adopted it as our own and here we will stay until its life has run the course fate has set it." She paused. "And when that time comes those who remain will gather together as the crystals rejoin to become the Vessel that can carry all of us, Crystalborn and Artegalborn alike, into the stars again to find someplace new to live and grow."

Miuka bowed her head to Advocat. "What can I tell you about this world? I am sure that you will wish to see each Nation, and thus travel beside the Summoner Candidate, but you must have questions."

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:25 am

Advocat watched her soul become a swirling vortex of emotions and then he saw her smile though it seemed to be unstable, he watched her take the pot and smile at the flower which proved that the gift did indeed work. He saw her smile up at him and he gave her a smile as well, showing his made up happiness toward her.

She then explained the general plan for the people she comes from and the people on this planet, he made a mental note to be out of this realm long before that happened. She then asked him if he has any more questions as well causing him to respond in kind "You are welcomed for both my dear, and as for any questions. I wish to know about the source of magic and where these summons you speak of come from, I am no stranger to magic but even on Earth it was a limited art. Over taken by technology and I can admit, the humans have weapons that make spells less destructive."

He stared at her in hopes she would answer his questions, he wished to know this due to how it would be helpful to him to know about this world. Mostly the source of magics so that he can properly tap into it, his magics were mostly fueled by his book but to have an extra source would not harm either. It was then a loud roar could be heard from outside as well as Laharl yelling "HOLY SHIT THAT IS A BIG ASS DRAGON!!!!!!" Advocat quickly turned his head toward the door then said "I fear that if this dragon is hostile, we are going to more than a day late...." He now headed toward the door to head outside hoping to assist in killing the dragon or at the very least run it off.

Spoiler:
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestria on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Advocat wasn't the only one who was suddenly concerned about the appearance of a dragon near them. The largest dragon that Miuka knew was actually Bahamut, but the great Shokanjuu would not be leaving his Crystal until his Keeper arrived to claim the bonding that was due for the two of them.

Until that moment Lei'Ahree would simply be the Summoner Candidate, not the true Great Keeper.

Although . . . it wasn't unheard of for the Shokanjuu to take some matters into their own hands. She wasn't going to be the one to say that Bahamut *couldn't* come along on the journey, should that be his wish.

She followed Advocat up to the main deck, curiosity running rampant in her mind.

[/center]
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Advocat had passed Washu on his way up as the scientist wanted to study the dragon as well as help keep it from shooting them all down, by then Laharl had his sword out and Talvi was charging up an attack in her first. When Advocat walked up onto the deck he had to close his eyes for a few moments to adjust to the unusually high amount of light on the deck, he then looked up to see the rather large dragon that was giving off an rather annoying amount of holy energy that was bothering himself and Laharl.

The creature let out a loud roar though it had a bit of a peaceful/beautiful tone to it before a small voice called out "I finally found you Advocat!" this was enough to cause Washu and Laharl to let out long groans of annoyances and quickly ignore the large dragon now that they knew who was with it. Laharl went back to staring out at the endless sky while Washu went back to the lower levels to finish her experiments, Advocat at the moment just sighed a bit too while pinching his nose before saying "Don't worry Miuka....I know that voice.......though why in the world that girl chose to follow me around is beyond me."

Next thing that happened was a little girl peaked out from behind the large dragon's neck, she then jumped off the dragon and was heading right toward Advocat who sadly due to his gentlemanly nature could not move out of the way. She landed right in his arms and quickly wrapped her arms around him as she said "I knew I would find you!" Advocat shook his head a bit as the girl cuddled in to enjoy the contact, to which did in fact bother Advocat due to how he is only use to Mala being that way around him.

He did pet the girl's head before saying "Eiko mind explaining how you came to come into possession of your draconian friend?" Eiko looked up from her spot and said "Oh that is Elana my shokanjuu, I never told you I was a summoner did I?" "....No....you left that important piece of information out when you told me about yourself.....either way can you dismiss her or cause her to shrink, it is rather difficult to fly with a dragon in front of us." said Advocat as Eiko then talked to her summon's mind before the large dragon shrunk and changed into a small brown hatchling. It flew over to Eiko and landed on her shoulder to which Advocat's discomfort grew as he now had two beings he is not quite use to being in his personal space.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum