None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

Zoro's Writings

Go down

Zoro's Writings

Post by Crucent on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 am

Day 42 after coming to this planet

Sigh. Well here I am, even if I don't know where "here" is.
Having gone through that Atomos, it seems I left Vana'Diel alltogether.
Im now on a different planet, wich I've never even heard of, Astraea I believe it's called.

It is odd though, in so many ways it reminds me so much of Vana'Diel, and in others it is so very different. Take this countrys leader for instance. He is an Emperor, and the closest thing I can relate him to is the Empress of Aht Urhgan back home, and yet, from what I have gathered, he is far more at ease with his powers and responsibilites for his people then the Empress ever was.

I have managed to find someone who kindly hired me as a bodyguard of sorts, wich suits me just fine as I can do pretty much what I like and the pay is very good. That again is good for trying to find out anything about Crucent. If she even ended up here, I'm not sure. I'm gonna go down to the bars at the docks later tonight and see if I can find out anything though. Now I have to go babysit my boss for a few hours as he is going to the shops.

Last edited by Crucent on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoro's Writings

Post by Crucent on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Day 45

After accompanying my boss for 3 hours to the shops, I had the rest of that day to myself so I returned home and relaxed as I waited for evening to come around.
About an hour after it got dark, I went down to the docks in this city. As I suspected, there was the more seedy bars and in them were the sailors, all in some degree of boozed up.
I went inside one of them, The Red Lotus, and after buying a drink I sat down at the bar and started talking to the barman as there weren't that many customers there so early in the evening.

After talking for a bit, I decided he seemed friendly enough and asked if he'd heard news of any strangers anywhere around here. I didn't really expect anything, but to my surprise he seemed to think about it for a little bit and then said that yes, he *had* heard a few stories about this one person who seemed to appear out of nowhere, on an island not to far away from here.

Taking a sip of my beer, I then told him I was looking for a friend of mine, and explained that three months ago, she'd simply disappeared from our hometown and noone had heard any news of her since then. It was true enough, so I asked wether he knew if this person that had appeared on the island was a woman or a man.

Chuckling he replied that she was most definately a woman. It was seemingly all a few of the sailors could talk about.
He then proceeded to explain that on this particulair Island, everybody was very darkskinned elfs, but this woman, even though she looked a bit like them physically, she was taller and she had very fair skincolor. This made her very intriguing to both some of the sailors, and seemingly a few of the men on the island as well.

Pouring me one more beer, the barman asked if this description might fit my friend. I nodded and felt a flicker of hope as I started thinking it might actually be Crucent. I asked him how far off this island was, and he told me that Neorah as its called, was 5 days sailing away and it belongs to an Archipelago named Ula-Ronat.

I then asked if he knew of any ships sailing there. Nodding he said that there was a ferry named the Sea Falcon that was heading out to Ula-Ronat from pier 8, only 4 days from that evening.
so, thanking him for all the information, I gave him a small sack of gold from my earnings and then headed back home, my mind racing with thoughts.

Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 am

Day 49

After a few more days of babysitting my boss, and earning more money then was decent, I packed a few things and my weapons before I went down to pier 8 last night as I have 14 days to myself.
I found the Sea Falcon easily enough. After buying my ferry ticket I found my sleeping quarters wich were decent enough. A cabin to myself, wich suits me fine.

I talked to some of the crew and they had also heard of this mysterious woman. She seems to keep mostly to herself, apart from one girl she has befriended. It seems this is not a popular notion among the men, who would like to get to know her better!!!

She seems to be considered rather beautiful because she is taller than normal, and apart from her fair skin, she has golden brown eys and a braid on the left side of her face. It does fit the description of Crucent, but, I'm not going to get my hopes up. I will just have to wait and see for myself.

I wish this ferry would sail quicker.
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Day 56

Finally we arrived on Ula-Ronat, one day delayed due to a freak storm that appeared suddenly. I wasted no time in renting a boat there and sailing over to the Island where I had been told this stranger lives.

After a few hours smooth sailing I got to Neorah. I decided that it was best to be cautious, so, I didn't enter the town right away but lurked outside instead to see if she was there at all. If she is, I can see that she would make the men here curious, as they are all about the size of a tall Mithra.
They are also all very darkly tanned, again making her stand out.

Anyway, earlier this evening, after looking for her with no luck, I was about to go down to the sea and try my luck at fishing when I was walking along some rocky cliffs, and I swear you could have knocked me over with a feather. I heard someone coming walking quickly from a fairly well concealed cave in the cliffs, so I held back not to be seen, and there she was, Crucent!!!

I almost ran up to her then and there, but she was with someone, a man and a girl, and she seemed to be protecting her, holding her arm around the girl's shoulders as they headed back to town as fast as they could without running. Instead I stayed behind them a little, following them to see where they were going. Sure enough, they returned to the town, and walked into a hut there. So I made my way back to my rented boat where I'd made my camp as fast as possible, grabbed all my geear and ran back to town. Im currently sitting here, behind the hut they went into and writing this down, trying to think of what to do when she comes out.

Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down