Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. Empty Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 am

When people last saw Laharl and Lennata it was after he ran off from Advocat to get some fresh air and to enjoy the world instead of dealing with being stuck on some annoying airship with humans. He was now in a small village that was not too far away from the village Advocat and Co. are in so he knew to keep his trouble to a low to avoid getting dragged back. Laharl had picked to get a bit drunk as while he looked young he was a good drinker though his small size did limit him a tiny bit, and so he was now in the village pub/bar/inn thing he was trying to get the bartender to look at him and listen to his order.

After about thirty seconds Laharl just reached over and grabbed the now startled man as he said "You ignoring me mortal?" His eyes were glowing red so the bartender knew this was no normal kid so he said "N-no....j-just busy..." "Well screw them and get me some rum." "B-but...." "Don't you even think about calling me a kid......NOW GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN RUM!" bellowed Laharl before he threw the guy back against the shelves that held the liquor. It only took about five to ten seconds for his rum to be brought to him so that he could just rip the bottle out of the man's hand and drink it down. He did notice the man staring at him to which Laharl pulled some gold coins out of his pockets and gave it to the man. That was enough to make him happy enough to leave Laharl alone for a while as the demon finished his drink and looked around.

He was bored and he saw his target of choice.......a few men playing cards and to that Laharl threw his now empty rum bottle at one man and it shattered over the guy's skull knocking him out. Laharl had just started a bar fight and he was smack dab in the middle of it all and loving every fucking moment of it.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Rasing a little heck. Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Crucent Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:31 am

Watching the fight ensue as she sipped her ale, Crucent simply observed as she wondered why the heck someone who looked alot like a kid had just thrown a bottle at fully grown hume. Whatever the reasoning was, this should be fun to watch.
Stretching her well-defined legs and leaning back, she smiled to herself.

"Oh yes" she thought. "This should be fun indeed."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Laharl was dealing with about five fully grown humans and when they surrounded him he simply said "Pfff.....I should fight with one hand behind my back with you wimps.......but I like breaking bones so too bad." the guy in front of him rushed toward Laharl with the intention of punching him in the face but all he hit was air as Laharl had jumped up high. His eyes showed his evil intent before he said "You slow as shit..." With that parting line he kicked the human so hard he went flying through the air and smashed into a wall out cold and maybe even dead.

When Laharl landed on the ground from his kick he had already another human on him and this from behind as the guy tried to leap on Laharl and pin him down with his weight, not exactly a smart plan to do as Laharl simply lifted up the guy and said "Thanks for the help you idiot." He threw the man right at his two friends with enough force to knock them flying back as well, which left Laharl and the brother to the guy he hit with the bottle to fight one on one.

Laharl cracked his knuckles and said "I hope you are a better fighter than those weaklings..." but soon he had to dodge left and right to avoid a blow to the head and soon saw that this guy knew how to fight a bit. Before he knew it the man landed a powerful punch right in Laharl's left cheek and sent him sailing through the air and into some tables. But Laharl just climbed his way out of the tables and turned to look at the guy with not that much damage really, and that wasn't the bad part....Laharl was now actually upset enough to hurt this guy badly.

He cracked his neck and then said "Someone is going to die today...." before anyone could react he had dash forward with a powerful push of his legs, and soon his fist was digging right into the last man's stomach making the man sort of scrunch over the fist from the force before finally flying right through the wall behind him. Laharl walked out of the inn that he did a lot of damage to with a slightly less grumpy pace.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Looking at the damage the kid had done, Crucent drained the last of her ale, then followed after him. To say that she was a little intrigued by him would be an understatement. Clearly he was not at all what he appeared to be. This needed investigation.

As she emerged from the Inn, she saw him walking off a couple of yards ahead of her. Not beeing in a rush, she kept her distance, using the other townspeople as a shield of sorts so he'd not notice her yet. Having such good fighting skills, he clearly was no fool, and he'd probably be aware of her following him fairly soon anyway.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Laharl hated it when people followed him and yet didn't have the bravery to simply walk up to him and talk to him......sure he would most likely tell them to screw off but at least that way he wouldn't have to punch them for being such coward about it.

He sighed a bit and said softly to himself "Len.....wake up......" soon a small yawn could be heard from his hair and a voice said "What *yawn* is it Laharl I was having a good dream....." "Someone is following us and the blasted person won't show his or herself....." "And......." "I want you to see if you can get a bird's eye view of place and see if you can tell me who is doing it....." "Ah......fine...I'll do it." said Len before she got out of his hair by climbing down the front of his face and then flying off.

She went as high as she thought was needed to watch Laharl walk off still as if all was normal with him, it was them that she saw a really tall lady was going everywhere he was going without fail and figured it was here. Len slowly fluttered her way down to land right on Crucent's head and then yelled out "LAHARL THIS IS THE ONE FOLLOWING YOU!" Len quickly flew away from Crucent as she giggled a bit.

Laharl heard what Len yelled and saw her moving away from Crucent so he figured it was her that was doing all this. He quickly ran toward her and when he was close enough eh said "Ok what do you want with me elf.......and you better tell me quickly."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:19 pm

A little shell-shocked from the flying loudmouth, Crucent just stood there as the kid-like person came over in a hurry.

Smiling a little to herself at his sudden temper, she decided the truth would probably be the wisest way to go and said " I watched you at the Inn.
On this tiny island people generally arent used to seeing what appears to be a teenager beat the living daylights out of a group of adults for the fun of it. You intrigued me. I figured it might be intresting to see what you'd get up to next that's all, but if you don't want me to, just say the word, and i'll stop following you, and you'll not see me again."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:34 am

Laharl crossed his arms and listened to what the elf had to say but for the most part he had no care to what her reason was. When she was finally done yammering on and on he looked at her and said with a bit of disdain "I'm a demon.......that is why I did that so easily. You mortals are weak and easy to break. Also I do it for fun because I'm a rage demon so go away."

As he turned to walk off the Pixie slowly flew down from the air and said "Laharl you lying about what you are again." "Don't start that again Len." "Hey one of us got to be honest about who you are, you are a rage demon/incubus mix." Said Len with a sigh as Laharl just grumbled and said "Ya fine I'm part incubus are you happy Len?" "Kinda." said Len before she landed on Laharl's head.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 am

Trying very hard indeed not to grin at the pair of them, Crucent just looked at them. ...demon and incubus huh? She thought too herself.
Now there's something you don't see every day, no wonder he is so strong, or angry for that matter....

Speaking again she simply said "Well, that explains it then. Thanks for telling me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be off. Have a nice day, or whatever is the appropriate response to a demonic Incubus."

With that she simply turned and walked off back to the Inn, where the owner was less then happy about the state of how the place looked and was busy cursing a blue streak and cleaning up the worst of the mess.

Walking over to the bar, she bought a large bottle of Rum and paid for the damage that Laharl kid had done. It was a fair amount of money, but she could afford it easily enough, having earned more than double what she spent since she came here she now had enough to live very comfortably.

Grabbing the bottle she took two glasses and went to sit by the table in the corner again.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Laharl just grumbled at her before walking his own way but then he ran into a person who had a bit of a fetish for young boys and this was some creepy adult male who was looking him over. Laharl just glared at the guy as he said "What the hell do you want?" "Just that cute ass of yours." "...............WHAT!?!?!" bellowed Laharl as his hair stood up and a dark aura surrounded him while the perverted guy just backed away from him.

Laharl took the sword he had hidden inside of his scarf out and glared as he said "YOU LITTLE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME YOU SICK BASTARD!" Laharl leaped at the man as the poor guy tried to run away but it was too late Laharl sliced him in half as the sword dug deep into the ground....far deeper than a sword like that should of. Laharl lifted the sword out of the ground as the body now started to fall apart and blood sprayed everywhere and that was enough to get the villagers attention as they started to run and scream from him.

Laharl just grumbled as he said "Damn homosexual bastard........" "You reallly hate it when that happens don't you" "Damn right I do......women is bad enough but damn men.......lord men fight each other not make love...." said Laharl as he ignored the blood that was on him from his action.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Taking the final swig of the Rum and quietly wondering why the Rum always is gone when you need it the most, Crucent suddenly heard the entire village scream like never before. Wondering what the heck that kid had done now, she cursed quietly to herself as she walked quickly outside again.

As soon as she came outside, she saw people running about in sheer terror, some wailing and some too shocked to talk. Quickly spotting Laharl, she went to him, saw what was going on and grabbed him by his arm. Pulling him quickly into a sidealley, she turned on him like a bat out of Hell, pushing him up against the wall, as much for his protection as for her rage.

"Shut up and listen, and dont kill me for my brusqueness just yet."

Leaning right up close to him, basically squashing him in her ample cleavage as some of the more quick villagers ran by, pitchforks in hand to get the mans murderer, she tried her best to keep him hidden at leqast for now.

As the last of the stampede ran by, she backed off again and gave him a Look.
"Here's the thing. Even if you don't like me as im "mortal"..." at this point she snorted impatiently "...fact is, like I said before, you intrigue me.
So like it or not, I'll be tagging along with you until further notice, or I have you as figured out as I need to have you. Also, unless you want to end up getting beaten to a bloody pulp by everyone in town, STOP KILLING. at least for say... 10 minutes straight."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Laharl was actually trying to get the villagers to attack him by now but it was then that Crucent came up to him, grabbed his arm, dragged them into a side-alley, and then finally pressing him up against the wall. Laharl was angry with her for doing that but he did give her some respect for having the bravery to actually do it, though anger still won out against the respect.

He was about to yell at her to let him go before she spoke to him to shut up and listen though the real issue was that her breast were getting slashed into him and he actually froze up from it.

As she talked only one thought was going through his head *....her........chest...........against........me..............* It was then he actually started to thrash about trying to get away from her as he was now freaking out from the contact. Too bad it only lasted for a minute till his body looked weakened from the contact as his hair become grayish and his skin pasty while he just sort of let his head flop over.

It was then Len said "Get your chest off him, he reacts badly to anything like that."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Dropping him like a ton of bricks immidiately, Crucent stepped back.

"I'm sorry. Beeing allergic to boobies isn't a normal reaction for me when I do that to someone."

Giving him some space to breathe, she sat on her haunches, peering carefully out onto the main street to see if anybody had noticed them but it didn't seem like it.

Turning her attention to the pixie she asked "Will he be okay?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Laharl just sort of flopped on the ground without moving as he breathed a bit for a while, when things calmed down he slowly started to get better. Len patted Laharl's head before flying out of his hair and looking at Crucent, she then said "It not that he is allergic to breast. It anything sexy that bothers him, you wear a bikini he would freak out. It because of his utter refusal to embrace his incubus side."

Len landed on Cru's head as she liked sitting on people's heads before saying "Since I know you know that Incubi love to have sex with as many females as they can, so seeing something sexy makes his Incubus side try to make him do what is natural for his kind. He won't let it so his body sorts of fights itself and weakens him...*whispers to her* Also why he looks like a kid....hes really 1313 years old....he should be in an adult form by now.....just his refusal to embrace his other side is keeping him like this."

By now Laharl was feeling better and said with a pant "Don't........you ever..........do that again......"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Grinning like a tiger Crucent looked at him and just replied " be nice, or next time i'll flash you." Standing up, she continued "it looks like things have quieted down a little. Wanna stay here alone, or come with me back to my place, and don't worry, im only offering you a place to stay if you dont have one already. I won't do anything threatening, like showing you my bare ankles." Smirking she stepped out of the alley and waited a little.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Len heard what Crucent said and fell over laughing so hard while Laharl had a look of horror upon his face as he then said "I don't want to see your nasty old woman breast...." Laharl had just dug himself into a deeper grave by saying that as Len flew over to Crucent "We'll stay with you. I don't like staying outside all the time like he does.........the bugs bother me and it annoying." Laharl just crossed his arms and pouted the entire time.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 pm

laughing at the over 1300 year old creature's comment about HER beeing old, Crucent just nodded at the pixie. "You are both more than welcome to stay as long as you like. Just... try to not let him go on a smashing the house rampage so often." Walking off down the street, she continued "my house is that small mansion on the edge of town. I don't like beeing disturbed too much by the villagers. If he wishes to stay behind and grumble a little thats fine with me, as long as he doesn't make so much noise when he eventually gets in."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Len smiled as she stayed on Cru's head but did turn to look at Laharl and said "You know you might run into more of those homosexual Pedo's if you stay out here too long." That got Laharl's attention as he got up and followed though it was clear he didn't like this one bit. When he listened to her conditions he just rolled his eyes and said "You invited two demons in your house, what happens to it happens to it. Just deal."

Len sighed as she then said "Don't worry I'll keep him under control, that or just chain him in a room and put a picture of something sexual in front of him. That'll keep him busy." Laharl's ear twitched at that and said "I don't like you two...."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Shaking with laughter now, Crucent lead the way to the 2 storey mansion, it was bigger then what only one person needed, but, she did like her space.

"Well, here we are" Opening the iron gates, she let them both inside before she locked it again and walked lightly up the broad stone steps and opened the front door. "Bedrooms are upstairs to the right. Since mine is the one closest to the stairs, you can have the one furthest down the hall so you don't have to worry about the chanse of me sleepwalking or something."

Throwing her keys on a table, she hung up her jacket on a coat stand and walked into the kitchen and selected a bottle of rum for her guest. Walking across the hall she stepped into the library where a fire was burning in the fireplace, spilling flecks of light into the otherwise dark room and sat down in a huge dark-leathered chair and placed the bottle on it. "Sorry but as far as pixies go, I have no idea what they like to eat, drink or snack on. But feel free to go have a look in the kitchen if anything takes your fancy." Turning to Laharl she indicated the other leather chair "sit down and have a drink. Your far to high strung right now."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Laharl walked into the mansion and just looked around for a bit as he said "Ugh reminds me of Advocat's favorite places to stay......not even a training room to work out in." Laharl heard the sleepwalking comment but ignored that as he then went into her Library and just sat down in the chair and stared at her.

He then said "I don't know what angle you are playing but I'm not letting my guard down around you.....I let it down once and it didn't end well at all....." Laharl was still crossed with her making his condition flare so much.

Len had flew off to find her a drink and when she located a bottle of rum for herself she shimmied her way into the thing and started to drink up as she swam around in it. She didn't mind one bit about the smell while Laharl got his drink and drunk it down in just a second before holding his glass out for more.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:26 am

Refilling his glass, Crucent answered. "There's no angle. I don't know why I did this, normally I don't insist on taking grumpy demons home. It's one of life's little mysteries I guess" She shrugged. "Also, sorry about the cleavage thing back there, but to be fair, I didn't know that would happen. Can I ask what caused you to react so extremely?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:38 am

Laharl just let out a slight piff sound before drinking down his glass again as he could pack it away if he wanted too, while Len had drunk down about 1/2 the rum and still looked small and not bloated at all. When Crucent said sorry about the breast thing he just said "Grrr the more sexually attractive a thing is the worse it affects me........so don't do it again." Laharl didn't take what he said as him complimenting Crucent he was just telling her the reason.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 am

Smirking a little, Crucent did get the double meaning of the comment but said nothing. "Well, I'll try my best not to do it again. So, why are you here on this godforsaken island then?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:34 am

Laharl found no harm in telling her as he said "Ya ya I know this island sucks ass......I'm here because Advocat got us mixed up in some stupid mess that has to deal with this girl that some stupid beast wants.....what was the thing called.... Oh ya Bahamut.....anyway I ran of and now I'm here." Laharl was bored and said "Bah I'm bored I'm going back out there to kick those Villagers asses, no fun just attacking one girl elf anyway." Laharl got up and started to walk after he just said that Crucent was a weakling......bad move.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 am

Snarling Crucent got up so quickly the chair fell to the floor with a thud.

"Now listen up you little shit! I don't care one way or another about what happens to you, I do however care for the villagers in this place. They are good people and doesn't deserve getting beaten silly just cause your bored!"

"you want some action and fun? then quit your bitching and follow me if you dare, you ingrateful little runt. Cause so far you have done nothing but sulk and whine about how horrible it is to be with me. Im not making you stay, but if you do, i'll give you a run for your money devilboy. I'm gonna fight you, it'll probably kill me, but if thats what it takes to get you to keep your ass outta harms way then so be it. Also, if I win, my reward is that the moping stops and you will stop killing for the fun of it. You'll also tell me all you know about this girl Bahamuts wants. If you win, I die and you'll be free to go do what the hell you like to whomever you so please. "

Not waiting for a reply, she walked out into the hall again, turned right and walked down it to a thick wooden door. Unlocking it, she stepped into her private dojo. It was a well-lit room the size of a basket-ball court. The walls stacked with all the weapons anyone could ever think up. Going behind a big silk-screen she changed into her training outfit that was very similar to a karate uniform. She then emerged and went over to the back wall and her personal weapons rack, where she selected her Cesti Baghnak claws and strapped them on her hands.

"This beeing my own dojo, I have added some special features. You can use any magic, as strong as you like. The walls, ceiling and floor have been proofed against any magic leaking out so as not to harm the rest of the village. Feel free to use any weapon; spear, knife, sword, go nuts. Now, are you willing to play a little with me, or is killing a *mortal* female too insignificant for you?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Laharl listened to Crucent go on and on and on about how the humans don't deserve to be harmed and how good they are. He just scoffed but listened to her offer and figured that she would be more interesting than dealing with some annoying humans that have no idea how to fight correctly unlike her.

When she lead him to her Dojo and explained he could go wild in here he just smirked and cracked his chuckles before he taking his sword out of his scarf once more. As he held the weapon and tapped it on his shoulder he just said this "Sure I'll agree to those terms, but just to let you know. Most of those humans you think are good are going to go to hell, I can smell it in their souls gives them a slightly rotten scent. Now bring it bitch."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum