Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 7 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 am

waking up in the middle of the night from the heavy rain pounding down on the roof, Crucent tried to go back to sleep but failed miserably. Deciding to read for a bit till she fell asleep she went out of bed and into the hallway as she was thirsty and wanted a glass of water.

As she walked sleepily along the corridor she smelled something familiar, but she was too tired to worry about it so after taking another deep sniff of air and discovering it wasn't something burning, she walked on silent feet downstairs, grabbed her drink, and headed back to her bedroom again.

Too tired to pay attention even with two guys in the house she didnt notice the door not closing entirely, but just returned to bed and fell asleep before even opening a book at all
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 am

Laharl though could sense someone was moving around so his eyes shot open and he got out of bed to see who was moving around at this time of night and when he opened the door to look out he saw it was Crucent walking around......butt naked. Laharl just stared at her with bug eyes as she walked pass him without a single word, he then shut the door and went back to his bed as he covered his head and was saying over and over 'I SAW NOTHING I SAW NOTHING I SAW NOTHING I SAW NOTHING!' till he went back to sleep. All the while Len stared at the demon boy and wondered *What the hell did he see?*
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:19 am

The next morning the smell of freshly made coffee wafted through the house as Crucent was up early to make breakfast and try to get the garden back to normal.

........................................................................................................................

Lying in his bed, Zoro was listening to the sounds of everybody waking up.
"Its so nice to be with Cru again, ye gods I've missed her. I've missed her voice, her smell, her laugh, her body everything about her really..."

Getting out of bed and getting dressed he felt more at peace and alot happier then he had been for months. As he went downstairs to the kitchen he saw Cru standing with her back against the room making food by the bench. Unable to stop himself, he walked over and wrapped his arms around her, pulled her in and kissed her gently on her neck "Good morning princess, did you sleep well?"

Laughing she nodded and shooed him off. "I slept very well, just got out of bed to get a drink of water thats all. How about you Laharl?" As she set the plate of sliced meat on the table she smiled at the demon boy who was coming into the kitchen

Last edited by Crucent on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 am

Laharl was a bit sleepy when he woke up as the little Crucent thing made his night a bit rough as he then saw Crucent and the Zoro guy get a bit friendly he just shook his head in disgust. He heard her question then and said "Eh...was a rough one....didn't get much sleep." Laharl was NOT going to say what he saw with Zoro in here but he would make sure to let Crucent know. Now he would only tell her to give her a heads up to be a bit more careful so that he doesn't accidentally see her like that again. But the weird part for Laharl was he could still smell his one scent on him but it was only very faint so it would be barely noticeable to anyone else anyway.

Len was still sleeping in his hair and he had no intention of waking the little pixie up any time soon, he looked at the meat she fixed him and picked it up with his hand and ate it down in a few seconds as he was done with food. He washed his hands off the put the dish in the sink before saying "I'm going to train in your dojo for a bit."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 am

"okay, just... if you destroy anything, try to fix it."

As she gulped down the last of her coffee, she turned to Zoro "unless you have made plans for the day, I'm gonna go fix the garden. You can come help if you like?"

Swallowing the last food with a cup of tea, he nodded at her and as he got up, Crucent grabbed two pairs of gloves and tossed one at him. Looking at Laharl she continued "Ok, we'll be outside if you need anything then." As Zoro headed out to get a handle on what needed doing, Crucent finished clearing the table before she was about to go outside and join in the clearing up.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 am

Laharl waited till Zoro was out of the room and far away before he walked up to Crucent and said "Oh ya......before you go......the reason I couldn't sleep last night was this." He shook his head to kill the image that was forming as he said "Well I now know you sleep in the nude, cause I heard you walking around last night and looked outside to see what was going on. Got a...ugh.......full view of your body again. Could you just maybe be more careful, I don't need the image burned into my head you know. Oh and I doubt I can fix the stuff after I get done with them, but I'll try my best."

With that he turned and walked away toward the Dojo as he wanted to test out a new little move he been itching to try out as it was a destructive one to say the very least.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:01 am

a little put out at what Laharl had just said and a bit embarassed too, Crucent was too shocked to say anything and just nodded. Shaking her head quickly at her own foolishness, she grabbed the gloves and headed out into the garden.

........................................................................................................................

Looking around, Zoro sighed a little.
What apparently had been a very nice garden with willow-trees, oaks and various flower-beds had somehow ended up looking like a really angry mage had taken it all out on the garden itself. The flower-beds was just a mess, with flowers scattered everywhere and one or two damaged trees where the branches had either been blasted off or the tree itself had been uprooted entirely.

As Crucent came out he said "I have no idea what the hell's been going on here, but whatever it was, the damage is pretty bad hon. I see one tree that has to be removed all -together, but most of the others will most likely be fine with time.

Nodding she replied "This is the end result of what happens when you anger a rage-demon enough." Giving Crucent a questioning look he asked "you got him this angry?? how?"

"Not me, his pixie did. She tricked him and he didn't like it much. And my garden pays for it." As she explained, Crucent had started working on fixing the flower-beds back to how they had been. "Oh really? I didn't think anyone would be foolish enough to try and get one over on a ragedemon. What did she do?"

Biting her lip, Crucent said quietly "she... fooled both me and him into having sex... in order to make his incubus-side help keep the rageside of him in under control, so he wouldn't end up as a mindless monster...."

Spinning around on the spot, Zoro sat down besides her and looked at her.
"she did WHAT??"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:13 am

Laharl was in the Dojo at the moment so he didn't hear what Zoro said as he was a bit busy because he was taking in deep breaths and breathing out billowing masses of demonic miasma into the room to destroy a group of dummies and well it worked. The dummies were gone and were just random piles of bubbling goop due to the powerful acids in the attack. Laharl rubbed the back of his head and then said "How the hell do I fix this anyway?" The Dojo had parts of it melted like the stuff was made of wax even if it was made of wood or stone. The damage was small but could be seen a tad bit, this caused Laharl to grumble before getting to work fixing the place up as he was done breaking her stuff. He would go outside and melt boulders so he wouldn't have to clean the mess, and all the while Len slept in his hair as the little pixie loved sleeping in his hair.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:50 am

Zoro couldn't believe what he was hearing. Cru and that demon... together??

Holding her in his arms, he was utterly stunned. "at least this explains why they are both so odd around eachother...but gods, poor her. I mean, a demon!! that can't have been all fun. For either of them apparently, considering how ..cold he seems to be with her. But even then he is more so with me."

Stroking her hair softly he looked into her eyes and said "I don't care one way or another about who you've slept with. Thats entirely up to you honey, just promise me, if we ever end up together, don't compare me to him as I suspect I'd fail miserably if you did."
Smiling he stood up and pulled her up as well and continued " either way, your a big girl and can look after yourself so I trust you. But im not happy about the pixie tricking you, I won't try anything with her tho, so don't worry."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:09 am

Laharl walked out of the Dojo and started to head outside when he saw Zoro seemingly comforting Crucent and he thought *Oh hell she told him, well now there you go stupid incubus side. See she is fine now stop making me care!* Laharl grumbled a bit then looked around at the Garden and figured that he would fix the place up but not with them watching, he was only going to fix it to make things square between them as he had no intention of dealing with gratitude from anyone. It not that he hated people for being thankful to him he just doesn't like the side effects of thankful people, mostly them giving him a hug or what ever as that the part that bother shim the most.

For now he just watched the two with a bored expression as he wasn't going to go over there any time soon.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:32 am

" The garden can wait, can't we go get a drink and then just go do something else for a bit?

Looking at Zoro, all eager to cheer her up, Crucent just smiled a little and after lookng around at the damaged garden replied "well, I guess it can wait for a while, it's not like its gonna go somewhere... okay, just let me go clean up quickly and we can get a drink."

"Great, but... can we get out of the house and say... go to the inn for a decent meal and that drink then?" Looking at him Crucent thought a little and nodded. "I suppose so, if thats what you want."

Smiling at her he said "it is. thank you honey. I also have a gift for you that you can use then, i took the liberty of putting it in your bedroom earlier today."

Pleasantly surprised Crucent laughed "oh really? well I'd better go check then, see if you have any idea about what i like or not." As she spoke she ran up the stairs and into the hall, then up to her bedroom.

Walking in after her, Zoro closed the door and deciding to go clean himself up a little, he went to the bathroom for a quick wash-up.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 am

Laharl watched the two start moving around he heard something about going to get some food or something to eat and drink which was enough of a cue for him to walk off and disappear in a portal of flames. He was going to hell to get a few materials as he left Len to keep an eye on the place and to let him know when they were gone. She would be the one to tell them some sort of lie about where Laharl is as well just in case they get curious.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 am

After a quick shower, Crucent went to her bed. There she saw Zoro's surprise gift. Opening the box, she gasped a little as she held up a stunning red satin mid-thigh corset dress with a band going around the neck to hold it up. The front was adorned with a black silk band that ended in a bow, right under the bust of the dress and the back was made like a corset, with black binding.

OOC: here is the dress
Spoiler:

IC: Slipping it on, she looked herself over in the mirror and smiled. "Well, the man has taste. It fits well." Adusting it a little across her chest, she put on a pair of red high-heeled shoes to match, and after a small spray of perfume, headed back downstairs.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 am

~In Hell~

Laharl was busy buying items from the black market in hell though really it wasn't an illegal market just well it hell and they don't have normal markets really. He was now carrying large crates of items as he thought *This better make you shut up you damn incubus side....costing me a fortune to do this....* Now what the hell Laharl was up to was anyone's guess as the boxes were well covered and wouldn't show what they held inside.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 am

As Zoro heard Cru coming down the stairs, he came out of the library.

Looking her over fully, he grinned like a tiger and said "wow, you are stunning Cru..." Making a face at him she replied "at least it doesn't make me look completely slutty, I like it. And your taste isn't as bad as I feared."

Looking around she couldn't find Laharl, as she wanted to let him know they were heading out so he and Len would have the house to themselves. After a bit of searching tho, she saw Len. "Where is Laharl at? I haven't seen him since breakfast."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:11 am

When Crucent walked up to Len the pixie was actually thanking the fates for letting Laharl be gone as he would of been grumbling if he saw Crucent's pretty dress. Len though said "Oh he went to do some things, he'll be back later today don't worry. Nice dress by the way, have fun with Zoro and....yet again sorry about what I did before...." Len still felt like a bitch for doing what she did to Crucent at the moment.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 am

Twirling around once to show off the dress properly Crucent just smiled at Len.
"Thank you! And, dont worry about what you did, it's okay, just promise me you won't do that again. Now, as im certain you know, the rum is in the cupboard, so help yourself if you want any. And there is still some raw meat on the bench for Laharl if he gets hungry.We'll be back later, so have a nice evening the both of you."

Walking back to Zoro who still kept looking at her in a little happy daze, Crucent slid her arm around his as they headed out the door.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:03 am

Len nodded her head and crossed her little heart as she said "I won't do that again I promise." Then when the two were gone she gave Laharl the signal as he appeared out of another fire portal before putting down the crates he had and said "Time to get this work over with...." With that Laharl started to clean up the dead plants from all the plant beds and pools as he made sure it was all clean and looking nice.

After that he did the hard work of jerking the stumps and dead trees out of the ground to get rid of them and then going into the forest to find the right kinds of trees to replace them. All the while Len was flying around planting the new Crystal Roses, Night Roses, and the sapphire and diamond lilies in the places. After about two or three hours the place was in tip top shape as Laharl looked very worn out from all the work while Len looked a bit tired too as she was darting all over the place. Laharl then said "I'm going to take a nap in my room, I'm locking the door but I'll leave the window open so you can get in." "Ok Laharl get some rest, I'll be getting me something to drink. Man am I thirsty." Said Len as they went into the house and let Crucent see their handy work while Laharl made sure to keep his room locked up tight as he didn't want anything from the girl. It was simply to make things even, though Len would make sure to tell Crucent all about how to take care of her new plants since they are normally only found in hell.

Crystal Roses
Night Roses
Sapphire and Diamond Lilies
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 am

At the Inn Crucent and Zoro spent the day cathing up and having fun, drinking and teasing eachother, telling old embarassing stories of the other one as they had a nice meal and just relaxed.

As the afternoon went on Crucent took another sip of her drink and spoke.
" By Altana this has been fun. I've really enjoyed it, thank you." Smiling she looked at her friend. "You have no idea how nice it is to have you with me again." "But I can hazard a guess." taking her hand, Zoro continued "Look, I'll be honest here. Part of the reason why I searched so desperately for you is, I think im in love with you, and i don't do well without you. Now, relax. I am aware that you might not feel the same, and thats okay, just tell me that you'll consider us getting together."

Stunned, Crucent just managed to nod. "I promise. But it's getting late and i'd like to get back before it gets completely dark as walking along in high-heels at night is a major risk." Nodding Zoro got up and paid for everything. "Well, seeing how pretty ankles you have, then we'd better go, so we dont risk harming them."

.......................................................................................................................

After a short walk in the late afternoon they came back to the house.
As they both entered through the main gate, they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the complete transformation that had happened in the garden.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 am

Len heard the sound of the gate opening and so he flew outside as her face was flushed from drinking so much rum as she said "Hey you two.....did you two have fun...*hic*...oh I think I drunk too much......Like what Laharl and me did with the place?" Len sort of hoped she could get Laharl out of his room to let him at least be the one to demonstrate what these plants could do at night.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am

Too surprised to say anything, Crucent just stood there wide-eyed and nodded as she took it all in. All of her previous plants were gone, and in their place was the most incredible things she'd ever seen.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 am

Len finally flew up to Crucent's face and waved a hand in front of her eyes as she said "Hey......Hellloooooo~ *hic* Crucent you still there hun?.......Eh anyway this was Laharl's idea I only helped him. He even went through the trouble of jerking those dead trees out and going into the forest to find replacement ones. That and he went to hell and back to get all those new flowers.......literally *hic*"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 am

"Why?" 100 percent confused now, Crucent looked at Len and said "Why? he didn't have to do that. I'd have been happy to just have my old garden back, this is....stunning and far beyond anything I'd ever expect"

Nodding Zoro commented "this is absolutely amazing. i didn't even think it was possible to get plants from hell to live up here."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 am

Len rubbed the back of her head as she then said "Well I really don't know that part *hic* he didn't tell me why he just told me to help and that's what I did. As for the part of them living up here.......umm you do know that hell is a lot less life friendly right? So living here *hic* is pretty easy for them as you just need to give them plenty of minerals. So throw some salt or what ever every so many days and they grow fine, but you better harvest them from time to time. *hic* The crystals stop growing after a while so if you don't the dead ones will choke the living ones out and you will loose them. But hey free money when you sell the crystals off."

She then had to land on Crucent's shoulder as she couldn't fly any more before saying "Laharl is in his room napping so if you wanna know why I can go get him *hic*"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 am

"I'd like that very much"

Still looking around at her new garden Crucent barely noticed the bit about harvesting the flowers. "this just so beautiful...I wonder if they smell like regular flowers do?" Sitting down she held one beautiful dark rose that was shimmering all over close and smelled it gently. The scent was intoxicating, in a good way, a little heavy, but oddly musky. She liked it immensely
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum