Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 10 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 am

Laharl thought about the rebound girl thing and said "Well I not saying instantly hook him or me up with another girl, I mean have the girl interact with me or him months or weeks before the choice is made clear. By then the girl would have time to help redirect the love from you to her, lessening the blow."

Then she said she hoped he never tried to kill the guy but to that Laharl said "Well for the most part it all depends on him, if he doesn't try to harm you, Len, or myself I won't kill him. BUT Advocat is the person I am bound to so......if for some reason he told me to kill I couldn't resist the order." Laharl used energy to show the hidden red runes that covered his body before he said "I couldn't be here if it wasn't for Advocat summoning me and binding me to him. So that means I have to listen to him too, thankfully he doesn't boss me around much and not a fan of mindless killing anyway."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:17 am

Looking at his body as he showed her the runes, she felt a pang of sadness and nodded as she bit her lip. "I understand. I didn't know about this Advocat until now, but now that I do, thanks for telling me." Smiling sadly she patted his chest a little then sighed and turned to go back to the house

Last edited by Crucent on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:31 am

Laharl watched her walk off as he saw she was saddened by that and that caused him to inwardly curse at himself for even telling her that as he sat on the lawn. When Crucent walked into the house Len was sitting in the kitchen just enjoying a cookie as well as she could before she saw Crucent and said "Hey what happened?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 am

Walking into the kitchen she went over to the pixie and said
"Well, we talked a bit and cleared up a few things, but its still not all fun and happy times." Grabbing a cookie she took a bite and continued "I still need to talk to Zoro, and then he and Laharl will have a talk as well, then I suppose we will all take it from there. I might even have to go talk to someone named Advocat, whomever that is..." Shrugging she continued "as for dinner today, feel free to eat what you like, im not in a very house-wifey mood im afraid."

Grabbing some more cookies and a glass of milk, she went back up the stairs and to her room.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 am

Len nodded to everything till she heard the Advocat part and her eyes went wide as could be. She quickly darted off to float in front of Crucent before the girl could get to her room as she then said "Whoa now how you know about Advocat???" Len didn't want Crucent to get mixed up with Advocat as well.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:57 am

"Laharl told me a bout him and the bond they have thats all. I'm not sure I'd cope with that but im not a demon..." Stepping aside she tried to move away from the pixie as she really just felt too emotionally worn out to think about much beyond a little rest.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 am

Len sighed a bit as she then said "Ya he bound to Advocat, but well could always make a deal with Advocat to get the binding seal given to you......." Len fluttered away though to leave Crucent alone.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 am

As she entered her room, she placed the cookies on a plate on a small table by the window and laid down on the chaise-lounge to think a little more.

"drat and bah! who knew he came with strings attatched?
How can i possibly have a relationship with anybody who basically hasn't got a free will but has to be at someone elses beck and call whenever that person feels like it? and going by Lens reaction, that Advocat creature might be best avoided alltogether...hmm, not the easiest situation...
"

As the day went on, Crucent just kept to her room and tried to think up anything that would work as a solution, but as the afternoon came she still hadn't found anything.

Last edited by Crucent on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 am

Laharl was still laying outside but now he was sleeping as a small bubble was formed out of his nose as it shrunk and grew with his breathing. Yep he was out like a light while Len just fluttered about in boredom as the place was too charged with tension for her to have any fun what so ever.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 am

About Mid-afternoon Crucent came downstairs again. Feeling famished she went to the kitchen and started on a roast for dinner. As the roast slid into the oven, she headed into the Library and went over to one of the shelves, then after a little searching, found the book she was looking for.

.......................................................................................................................

Exhausted but happy Zoro came out of the forest and headed into the house using the back-door in the hopes of not making too much noise. As he closed the door he heard Cru's voice "Zoro, you finally back now?"

Giving up on beeing considerately quiet, he took off his boots and headed into the Library. Sitting down he smiled at her. "Missed me much?" Smiling at him she said "a little. but trust you to come back now that dinners cooking." Putting the book away, she got up and closed the door.

"Actually, there is something I'd like to talk to you about."

Sitting down again, she looked at him, and started talking, explaining all that had been happening since she first saw Laharl and up till now.

Watching him carefully, she finally finished. "..so you see, there is a problem. I have feelings for the both of you, you both care for me, and I don't wanna hurt either of you. And well, i have been trying to think of any solution, but all i could come up with was...."

Swallowing hard, she continued "...was that we all live together..."

........................................................................................................................

Listening to her, Zoro felt his jaw drop as he thought " me and her, AND him?? is she mad???"

Hearing her explanation tho, it seemed that she was right, he wasn't about to give up on her, and by all accounts, neither was Laharl.

Sighing heavily, he sat up a little and said " Honey, you are insane, you know that right?" Seeing how nervous and worried she was he continued "And just for the record, even if i talk with Laharl about this, that does *NOT* mean I'm comfortable with the idea, at all! Are we clear on that? All I'm willing to do, and thats only cause its you, is not run at him with my katana at the ready. I'll talk to him, and then we'll see. Okay?"

Awash with relief, Crucent flung her arms around him, nodding ferociously.
"I got it, thank you sweetie, thank you thank you thank you!" Giving him a BIG kiss on his chin, she was so happy she virtually danced out of the room and to the kitchen to check the dinner.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Laharl finally woke up from his nap and headed toward the house though grass was all in his hair from sleeping on it. He saw Zoro and noticed the guy looked a bit......tense and so Laharl said "Ah......Told you her solution eh........ya........ok what do you want to do. Talk now or talk somewhere else, I'm not going to pussy foot around this subject."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 am

Looking less then amused by the entire thing Zoro frowned a little.

"Yes she did. And so you know, I do not like this anymore than you do."

Looking at Laharl he said "But the thing is... I care for her. Deeply, and I assume you are at least fond of her as well. I don't want to hurt her or make her sad, so, as much as it really boggles my mind to say this..."

Shifting uncomfortably, he took a deep breath "... I'm willing to give it a try if you are. Now, I'm not about to share a bed with you or anything, so I figured we can just keep our separate bedrooms and come and go as we please. Is that acceptable with you? If not, i'll happily see you leave her entirely to me."

Standing up, Zoro went over to the drinks table, and poured himself a very large whiskey, taking a large sip of it as he looked out the window. Taking in all the impressive work Laharl had done for Crucent, and seeing the glittering flowers he murmured "... But it seems you like to see her happy as much as I do."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 am

Laharl rolled his eyes as Zoro chattered on and on and on about things before finally saying he would more or less agree to the thing. Laharl then said "Fair enough.....I'll share her but if I find out that at any point you upset her....." Laharl held a rock in his hand and breathed out a small amount of blue miasma on it causing it to turn to goo in his hand.

"There won't be enough left of you to fill a grave.......Oh before you go and threaten me ya I know I know if I hurt her you will go after me. Hell ya know what I might even let you get a few hit in if that happens. But knowing fate you'll luck out and I'll get killed while out on the field." Laharl walked out of the room to get something to drink as he had a headache like hell.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:20 am

Smiling a little he thought to himself " in fact... If I didn't know better I'd say your as much in love with her as I am, you just don't want to admit it to yourself yet, judging by the level of your protectiveness. At least she'll always be safe with you around, so I suppose it's a good thing."

Walking to the kitchen he found Crucent taking the dinner out and putting it on the table. Leaning against the bench, he just watched her fondly a little before he said "Well, I'll be damned sweetie, you got your wish. I've talked to Laharl and we have agreed to try."

As Crucent heard what he said, she grinned and couldn't help but purr in happiness. "Thank you, I know it can't have been easy, for either of you."

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 am

Laharl waved at Crucent when he walked into the room and looked for a drink before Len fluttered into the room holding a black bottle with a cork on top that looked like a skull. Laharl took it and looked it over before saying "Soul of the Damned flavored whiskey.........three hundred years old.......right?" "Yep." "Ya that'll kill my headache...........you two would be best to avoid this stuff it is very powerful......" said Laharl before popping the top off and drinking only a tiny sip before he looked smashed. Hell Len only had to ingest the fumes to get drunk as hell, Laharl caught the cork and put it back on the drink as he tried to stand up right.

He shook his head a bit before he then said "Ya you got your one free demon wish, and I don't take refunds so you stuck with it." Laharl had to sit down as the drink was making him too tipsy.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 am

Giving Laharl an amused look, Crucent nodded as she replied "Duly noted. But as far as Im concerned I wont take it back so, provided the two of you can at least get along, im happy." As she passed Zoro to get a bottle of wine for the dinner, she gave him a quick kiss before sitting down at the table again. "and now dinners ready if anybody's hungry."

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 am

Laharl looked at the food and then said "Looks good." He grabbed his plate of food and dug in while Len just drinks his blood. As he ate he swallows the food before saying "You are a good cook, I just normally eat it raw." Laharl didn't need to worry about parasites due to how his body could handle conditions that would kill such things that try to live in him.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:08 am

Smiling a little Crucent replied "Thanks, I've always liked cooking, I've just not had a chanse to really use my skills before now"

"so cooking most of all our meals back on Vana'diel didn't count?" Grinning Zoro remembered her first failed attempts at roasting a leg over an open fire "well actually, considering how burned the meals were, at least the first few months, I can't really blame you hon." Laughing as she tried to smack him a little he ducked easily. "Oh shut up, you ended up eating it anyway didn't you?" "Ok ok, I give, yes, i did. even if it was only to stop dying of hunger.." Still smiling he got up from the table as he was finished eating. "..but thankfully, your skills in the kitchen have improved greatly since then, and it was a very good dinner. Thank you."

As he walked by her after putting his plate in the sink, he leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head. " I think I'll go back to my room for now, I seem to recall seeing a bathtub and I would love a hot bath. Bye sweetie, see you later."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 am

Laharl watched the two interact so easily and with so little trouble that he felt like an outsider and not part of this little couple and that caused him to brood a bit before taking the cork out of his demonic whiskey and drank down twice as much as he normally does. That was nearly enough to make him pass out but it was enough to loosen him up enough to say "I *hic* I not sure how to do this *hic* relationship thing.....I get the sex, the *hic* protecting of your loved ones, and such but I not sure how to *hic* kid around like you two do."

Laharl sighed a bit and wished he had memories to share but the memories he had would be nightmares for mortals.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 am

As Crucent put away her own plate and Zoro left the room, she went over to Laharl and sat down next to him. Speaking softly she said "don't worry sweetie, you'll learn."
Caressing his hand she continued "as we get more comfortable around eachother, it'll feel more natural so don't worry.." Smiling at how drunk he'd gotten she said "but perhaps you should lay off the booze for now, your drunk enough hon."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 am

Laharl enjoyed Crucent holding his hand as gripped her hand softly and smiled at her a bit while she explained how things would get better later on in the relationship. It was then that she talked about him laying off the booze and he simply blinked a few times before saying "I *hic* am not drunk...........ok I am but.............I forgot what I was going to say....*hic* Damn Demonic Whiskey......"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 am

Shaking her head she couldn't help but laugh a little at him. "Come on big boy, time to get you off to bed I think." Getting him onto his feet, she put her arm around his waist and headed a little unsteadily off up the stairs towards his bedroom. "Anything you feel like saying, can wait til the morning unless you can remember it before we get to your bedroom door." Panting a little as he was rather heavier then she expected, they somehow managed to get up the stairs without too many set-backs.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 am

Laharl did his best to help her get him up the stairs before he then remembered something and said "*hic* Could I sleep with you *hic* Just sleeping with you I mean. *hic*Well as far as I know anyway." Laharl wouldn't mind if she wanted to have some sex but his main objective was to be in bed with her is all.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:57 am

Glancing at him, she replied "as long as you don't throw up on me or in my bed, fine." Opening her bedroom door, she managed to get him to the bed and sat him down before she turned and closed it.

Walking into the bathroom she got ready for bed. Brushing her teeth and washing before she came back. Taking off all her clothes, she laid them on a chair and crawled into bed then waited for him to join her.

Last edited by Crucent on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 am

Laharl scoffed a bit at her as he then said "I *hic* have never thrown up my liquor unless I *hic* get punched in the stomach." He watched her take off her clothes and get in the bed as he simply took off all his own clothing leaving him bare too. He got in the bed and snuggled up against Crucent as he held her in his arms and kissed her lips softly, he then said "Comfortable?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum