Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 am

Going into a flying leap, Crucent jumped directly at Laharl with her arm outstretched, as if to hit him. She landed right in front of him however and pulled her arm in again fast, rolling between his legs, she struck upwards aiming for his thighs with her claws. Not expecting to actually hit anything as he was quite fast to dodge the attacks she came out of the roll and quickly swiped at his legs with her own leg making him fall over. Wasting no time, she pounced on him and sat atop his waist, claws held inches from his face.

Patting him on the head, she rolled sideways and got up to her feet, awaiting his next move and said quietly "me one, you zero."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:06 am

Laharl watched the girl leap at him and when she was well within ten feet of him and still in the air he quickly spun his sword around and thrust it into the ground causing everything within ten feet of him to be crushed into the ground by a large leap of gravity and though it was only going to be enough to deal light gravity damage.

But with Crucent in the air she would smash into the ground by the attack even worse due to how there more room to fall. When his spell ended he lifted his sword up and looked around to see if Crucent did get smashed into the ground by it.

MP used 10

MP left 30
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Seeing Laharls sword damage the ground, Crucent quickly adjusted too it and braced for impact as she was getting to the end of her fall, landing with her right leg stretched out and her arms taking the most of the impact as she slammed the palms of her hands down on the ground.

Panting she got up, and assessing her opponent, she realized the scarf was her main problem as that seemed to be his main weapon.

Running directly at him, she dodged under his arm, and struck up and out with her left arm right as she passed him, trying to sink her claws into the scarf so she could pull it off him in one swift motion.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Laharl didn't expect the girl to actually avoid getting smashed into the ground and when she came at him she was going a bit too fast to be stopped by him this time and her claw dug right into his scarf and when she jerked he spun a bit before the thing came off and he was scarf less.

His anger was now even greater as he said "GIVE THAT BACK!" Laharl leaped at her and was swinging his sword around like a insane berserker as his blade cleaved through the air as anyone could hear the swirling air that it caused due to the speed and weight of the swings. If she even blocked it she would get pushed back by his strength and the sword's own weight.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 pm

"Make me!"

Stuffing it into her jacket entirely, she leapt repeatedly backwards to avoid the whirring sword. Ducking and rolling again between his legs, she quickly kicked out hard with her left leg, grinning a little as she made contact with his ass, causing him to stagger forward a few steps and leaning on the sword so heavily it stuck fairly hard into the ground. Wasting no time, she leapt onto his back, and balling up her left hand into a fist, she slammed it hard into his temple before jumping off again.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Laharl felt the hit to his ass and then the hit to his temple and now he was beyond pissed off as he jerked his sword out of the ground and then shoved his fist into the ground. Soon he jerked out a chunk of her floor and had a large sized boulder of Earth in his hands as he said "STAY STILL AND DIE ALREADY!" Laharl heaved the thing right at her with all his might making it a bit of a missile of dirt in his attempt to crush Crucent to a bloody pulp.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

"yeah, no, don't think so demon boy."

Sprinting like hell away from Laharl and the dirt missile Crucent couldn't help grinning as she was enjoying the fight immensely. Stopping suddenly, she spun round and saw the flying mound of ground approach rapidly, making her drop and flatten on the floor and the mound missing her. Rolling away she got to her feet and simply stood in a protective stance, waiting for his next move.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Laharl grumbled as he saw the girl dancing around and dodging all the attacks he threw at her and finally he said "I'll get my scarf back even if I have to destroy this entire building!" He focused his gravity powers into his sword as it now changed to pitch black color yet had small little points of light on it making it look like a patch of the night sky was on his weapon.

He then threw the sword in a spinning motion making it spin like a blade in the air which in turn caused the energy in it to fly out and form a ten foot long blade that was spinning in the air at at speeds right at Crucent and it would hurt if she was hit. But if she dodged he wouldn't be without a weapon as the sword would disappear into a portal and reappear back in Laharl's hand.

SP used 10

SP left 20
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Panting, Crucent saw the sword change color and then it was flying at her, again she hit the floor before it was too close for comfort, and rolled to the left, so she was beside the dirtmound again. Grabbing a bit of it, she stuffed it into her pocket. Getting back up into a crouched position she wasn't surprised to see Laharls sword back in his hands. Going into a run she was going right for him, and when she was close enough she slid with all her weight aimed directly at his ankles, hoping like hell she'd manage to hit him.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:52 am

Laharl watched Crucent come at him yet again and this time aimed at legs to knock him over but that wasn't going to get him this time as he jumped high into the air to avoid it. As he saw her going under him he let his sword drop right under him so that it would fall with all its weight right onto crucent point first as he was beyond playing now. He wanted his scarf back and he wanted it back now as that was an important item of his and he would fight Advocat himself to get it back. The sword would sink into the ground weather or not it impales Crucent during the fall.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 am

Sliding along the floor, Crucent saw Laharl jump up and drop his sword at the same time. Cursing to herself, she curled up into a ball still rolling with momentum and just barely managed to avoid the sword. Getting up on her feet immidiately, she spun round and kicked hard, getting rewarded with her foot slamming into the lower part of his back, causing it to make a cracking noise in his spine. Stepping up close to him quickly and swiping her right arm downwards she clawed down his right shoulder, making 4 diagonal wounds across his upper ribcage and then lept back to keep her distance as he was now so royally pissed off that he didn't seem to care one way or another if she died.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 am

OOC: You madam are a pain to get a hit on.

IC: Laharl was indeed hit by the round house kick but as he flew from it he was calling his sword back as it came just in the nick of time to make her claws scrape against the metal as he swung a kick at her but she got away too soon.

Laharl stood up after a second and started to stretch his back as one could hear the cracking and popping sounds from the bones. He then punched into the ground to grab out fist fulls of earth not giant boulders and was now throwing them at her one after another. Each time having one hand throw and the other hand rip out chunks, and he was throwing them hard enough that it would leave painful bruises. He was trying to get her to come to him as he knew one spell that she couldn't seem to avoid that well.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:48 am

OOC : beeing a monk i have to be bloody fast or I die^^

IC: Seeing the flying dirt he threw at her, Crucent ran like hell all along one wall, and using the various weaponsracks, jumped up to the corner of the ceiling where there were beams running all along the ceiling itself, providing her with some cover as she caught her breath. Leaning hard against one of the beams with her back, and her legs firmly against the wall ahead of her it wasn't easy but she just needed a few seconds in moderate safety to think up her next attack.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 am

Laharl watched as Crucent got up on the ceiling beams and was using them for cover and that made him think up a crazy move. He readied another gravity wave attack and launched his gravity charged sword at the ceiling supports as he would make the hole room fall in if he must to get his scarf back, the gravity charged sword was slicing through the wood but wasn't able to get outside of the room still but oh well enough to make Crucent he bet. As his sword came back to him and he watched some of the beams fall to the ground in a heap of wood.

SP used 10 SP left 20
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Feeling her back support fall away as the sword sliced through it like thin air, Crucent fell too the floor. Flailing her arms, she managed to get a hold of a corner of the weapons rack, and getting a firmer grip, she simply held on for dear life as heavy wooden beams came crashing down all around her.

Swearing like a sailor now, she hung on until the debree had stopped falling and then let go, dropping onto the pile of tangled wood. Grabbing one of the broken beams using sheer rage only, she lifted it up above her head and hurled it with full force at Laharl, or at least, where she recalled he had been standing.

Then grabbing a sword of the wall, she relaxed a little and stepped down of the pile. "All this for a fucking scarf? Moderacy doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary demon boy."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Laharl was happy to see that his plan worked as only danger would cause someone to swear so much and he knew he could get her now if he could just located her among the rubble. He then saw a beam come at him but with his sword he sliced it clean in half letting the two haves fly pass him on either side of his body to crash into the ground.

He heard her comment and he simply said "I'm a fucking rage demon what the hell did you expect me to be like? Also give me my scarf back before I bring the whole house down on us!" By now Len had woken up from the rum bottle she was in as she had drunk it all up and was a bit tipsy but still able to fly.

She heard the racket and flew down into the Dojo to see the mess and when she saw Laharl scarf less she sort of understood as she said "He *hic* won't calm down *hic* until he gets that scarf back. *hic* It was a gift from his mother *hic* the only gift he ever got from her." Len had to land though as she was too drunk to fly.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 am

Listening to Len, Crucent calmed down and after hearing why it was so important to Laharl, she sighed a little and said " Well, then you can have it back. Considering how upset you are right now, I'll just leave it right here and walk away." Taking out the scarf she laid it carefully on top of the rubbleheap and backed off. "There you go, it's all yours. Do you still wanna fight or do you wanna quit?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am

Laharl saw Crucent take his scarf out of her shirt and that nearly made him charge before she laid it down on some rubble and backed away from it, he grumbled a bit before walking forward with his eyes locked on her and when he grabbed the scarf he held one end close to his neck before it quickly wrapped around his neck and was back in its proper place.

Laharl's temper instantly calmed down after the scarf was back on him as his eyes didn't burn so brightly with anger as he then said "Oh I am still going to kick your ass for taking my scarf in the first place, but now I don't need to drop your house on our heads to do it." Laharl grabbed chunks of rubble and threw them at Crucent though without all that rage fueling it his throws were a bit weaker as they still would hurt but are less likely to kill her.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 am

Grinning Crucent starts running towards Laharl, and somersaulting down towards him she dodges the dirt easily enough and lands squarely on his shoulders where she locks her feet under his arms allowing her to use the momentum from her speed to flip him over before rolling off him as he falls.

Spinning 180 degrees on the spot, she quickly sits down, her head directly over his, then leaning in, she gives him a fast kiss before jumping to her feet and running like holy hell.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 am

Laharl didn't expect her to get all clingy and jumpy on him as he soon landed on his back from her move. But then she had to kiss his lips to really piss him off as kissing his lips was the same as saying the N word to an African American.

He jumped up and screamed out with utter rage at this as he said "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" He charged right after her and anything between him and her was free game for slicing up to bits as he would get her so badly when he caught her. He even started to yell threats "I'LL RIP EACH OF THOSE BREAST OFF YOU CHEST, I'LL POUR MOLTEN LEAD INTO YOUR HOLES!!!! I'LL RIP THOSE DAMN LIPS OFF!!!!! NOW STAY STILL AND DIE DAMN IT!!!"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 am

Having no breath left to talk, Crucent just concentrated on gaining so much speed she'd manage to run a little up the wall just a few feet ahead of her and flip behind Laharl.

Landing behind him, she struck directly at his swordhand with all her strenght, piercing it with her claws and then proceeded to kick him hard between his legs as she yanked her claws out of the hand. She figured that'd at least make him stand still long enough for her to get some breath back.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 am

Laharl quickly reacted to Crucent's tactic as soon as she started to run up the wall and by the time she was behind him he activated the first cosmic crush spell that would smash her into the ground with gravity dealing light Gravity damage. But he soon added onto it by unleashing two more cosmic crush spells one right after another to really smash Crucent into the ground and make her feel pain.

He turned to look at her and was grinning as even he would be worn out a bit by that amount of damage.

MP used 10*3= 30

0 MP left.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 am

Cursing like a drunken sailor when she noticed what he was up to, Crucent used practically all of her remaining strenght to do one giant leap backwards and out of the full effect of the attack.

Landing on her butt, she sat for a second, panting hard and trying to not feel like she'd just been slammed over the head with a small planet. As she got to her feet again, she couldn't help coughing up a little blood.

Wiping it away, she smirked at Laharl. "oooh such a grumpy demon boy, you know what? your cute when your angry."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 am

Laharl glared at her as he just said "Fuck off" he threw his sword to send another gravity wave at her but he didn't even wait for the attack to hit as soon as it got close he knew she would dodge and so he caused the sword to appear back in his hand when she did duck or jump out of the way as he ran toward her and when he was close enough he slashed at her constantly in hopes of slicing a piece off her.

SP used 10 SP left 20
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 am

Sure enough, Crucent simply dodged the sword, and seeing him coming, she leapt repeatedly backwards as she fended his attacks off with her claws. Not seeing where she was going however, she sddenly tripped when she fell over one of the fallen beams, and fell on her back
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum