None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

Rasing a little heck.

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Crucent on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 am

Smiling from his comment, she curled up in his arms, returning his kiss she sighed happily and replied "Yes I am, goodnight and sleep well." Closing her eyes, and snuggling up a little she soon drifted off to sleep.

.......................................................................................................................................

Having heard the noise and the muffled conversation they made coming up, Zoro couldn't help but chuckle a bit to himself "Well he is certainly clever, I'll give him that. But if that's the way he wants things, I'll play along... Getting into his own bed, he got comfortable, dimmed the light a little and started to figure out his *Frustrate-Laharl plan* as the night wore on.
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Laharl fell asleep soon after the kiss and was holding Crucent close to him in a very possessive sort of way but not hard enough to make your uncomfortable or hurt her. He actually had a very goodnight sleep for once in his life so when the day came he was still sleeping and holding Crucent close to him, it actually looked cute to be honest as he had his head snuggled into her hair and was holding her like she was his entire world. But the weirdest part was that black leathery wings were also draped over her like a second cover, they weren't really that bad though as they were warm and smooth due to the fact there is blood flowing in the wings and they are made of a leathery skin. It seemed that Laharl's change was making him more in tune with his incubus side where are known for having wings and what not.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:26 am

As Crucent woke up the next morning, she was a bit surprised when she tried to get the blankets away from her, and saw the wings Laharl had gotten seemingly overnight.
Laying her head back on the pillows, she was completely fascinated by them and let her hands run over them gently, amazed at how smooth and warm they were.
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:38 am

Laharl let out a sigh of contentment as her actions felt very nice to him due to how the wings were a bit sensitive at times and her softly rubbing them was very nice to him. He snuggled his head deeper into her hair as he held her closer.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:49 am

"Morning hon. Slept well? cause thanks to these" stroking his wings again "I slept extremely well" Looking at him, Crucent gave him a little nuzzle. "Time to get up, so shoo" Smiling she got out of bed and went to take a quick shower before putting on a pair of black shorts and a grey t-shirt as the weather was sunny and warm outside.
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:18 am

Laharl yawned a bit when she started to talk to him and got him to finally wake up, when he was fully awake she had go up out of bed and was in the bathroom so he simply used some demonic energy to cleanse his body of any filth so he was pretty much clean as can be. He then pulled out another pair of shorts to wear like he normally does due to how he still comfortable with wearing his younger self outfit for now. He saw her walk out of the shower and get dressed and he said "Thanks for sleeping with me last night, it helped me finally get some good nights rest in."

He got up and after a few moments gave her a warm hug before he finally he noticed a few things were different due to how his hearing was stronger and he could smell Crucent even better than before. He was now really confused at the moment.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:32 am

"Your welcome" Heading downstairs and into the kitchen, she started on the breakfast. Boiling a few eggs, coffee, tea, and getting some toast and raw meat as well done, she poked her head out the door and called up the stairs "Guys, breakfast's ready, get down here now please."

.......................................................................................................................

As Zoro came downstairs and into the kitchen , he smiled at Crucent.

" Good morning princess. did you sleep well?" Making himself some tea, he continued "I did. But I was thinking today I'd try and work out a little in your dojo and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?"
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 am

Laharl walked down the stairs when Crucent called him and he smiled as she looked stunning today as her happiness seemed to make her glow almost. He was down there first and was fixing himself a glass of water to drink before getting a few pieces of meat to eat. He heard what Zoro said to which he responded "Hey hum...I mean Zoro, why don't me and you go a few rounds. If I don't keep training I'm going to become as out of shape as a sloth demon at this rate........ehh fist fight though.....I don't want to risk chopping off a limb by accident."

As this was going on Len felt kinda left out of everything due to how Laharl didn't play with her any more or anything so she fluttered of into the garden and sat in one of the night roses.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 am

Looking at Laharl Zoro nodded.

"Okay, I'll fight you. Bare fists sounds fine by me. Just let me eat and then i'll go change my clohting to something a little more appropriate then my Samurai armor." Making himself some toast he continued " But I'm probably a little rusty so go easy on me to start with. I haven't had the chanse to train much at all these last few months, looking for Cru."

Crucent came and sat down. "Just behave boys. I'll be watching if thats okay. And we might as well get Len to come as well. At the very least, it'll be intresting to watch."
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 am

Laharl shrugged a bit before eating his food and then cracking his knuckles. He then looked at his wings and focused real hard to make them sink back into his skin as he said "Finally hard as hell walking with those on my back." He sat down and had some toast as well before he said "Also I'll have to go easy on you either way Zoro, I'm strong enough to uproot trees devil knows what would happen if I punched you with full force. As for Len....I got no idea where she is, normally she sleeps in my hair but she didn't last night........weird."

Last edited by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 am

looking at him Zoro said dryly "yeah, I really wonder why..." Getting up he drained his cup " okay, give me a few minutes and i'll see you in the dojo" Getting up he went upstairs to change.

Giggling into her coffee cup at Zoros first comment Crucent said "i'll go look for her, then we'll meet you there." Glancing at Laharl she smiled at him "Too bad you pulled in your wings, they look pretty impressive, but can you actually fly with them?" Finishing up her breakfast Crucent put her plate away. "cause i dont think Zoro would be pleased if you start to swoop about in mid-fight."
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 am

Laharl shrugged a bit at what Zoro said before the guy walked off as he didn't care what the guy thought, he just knew to not kill him and not to be a total jerk to the guy. Didn't mean he had to like the human, he then heard what Crucent said about his wings and Len. "Ya I'm pretty sure I can fly with the things after a little practice, I seen a ton of demons fly around with wings like these. As for using it during the fight.....eh I don't need the advantage really."

He got up and put his dishes away before he held her from behind and kissed her neck a bit as he said "I still can't figure out a way to thank you for all you done for me and Len, but I'll think of something I know it."

With that he let her go so he could get into the dojo and get himself warmed up for the fight. All the while Len started to think that maybe even this way would cost her Laharl's friendship due to how well....no one wants a friend that always sticks around when they are in a relationship.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 am

Smiling at Laharls words, Crucent went looking for Len. Searching the library she didn't see her so she headed out into the garden. "Leeeen, are you out here? The boys are gonna fight and I wondered if you want to come watch it with me?"

Looking around Crucent saw the pixie sitting in a Night Rose and went over to it. Sitting down on her haunches she gave Len a concerned look. "Is everything okay?"
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 am

Len looked up when she heard Crucent's words and while watching Laharl beat the tar out of someone seemed kinda fun she didn't want to get involved but before she could hide Crucent found her. The little pixie's eyes were a bit watery as she wanted to cry by now before she said "....N-no......I'm ok you just go down there and watch them fight.....I'll be ok right here." She tried to smile at Crucent but anyone could tell it was a fake one.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 am

Seeing the usually chirpy pixie so sad was enough to break anyone's heart. "Oh please, im your friend. Tell me whats the matter. You'll feel better... and i'm not leaving until you do tell me." Settling down on the grass in front of Len Crucent said "And even if you don't I can guess what it is... Your afraid of loosing Laharl, aren't you?"
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 am

Len sighed a bit as she now knew the girl could read her like a book at the moment so she finally said "Y-ya...I mean I'm happy he found someone like you Crucent I really am........but what does that leave me? I mean ya I'm his friend but he will want to be left alone with you and might grow tired of me being around........I'm just a third wheel in this whole picture......" Len pulled her knees closed to her chest as the very thought of being alone caused her to shiver in fear.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:17 am

"oh Len..."

Lifting the pixie up carefully, Crucent sat her in her own hand.

"You listen to me. Laharl isn't gonna grow tired of you, even if i am his girlfriend. You are his friend, his very old very close friend, and that is just as important as a girlfriend. Maybe even more sometimes. He'll need you as well, to talk to, to hit him with magic when you think he's going to far..."

Smiling a little now, she said ".. you are not a third wheel. you are a very special pixie in his heart, and i'll never want to, or desire to try and take that place."
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 am

Len smiled at Crucent's words but then with a smirk said "Thanks but.....very old......I'm not old I'm only a hundred years old ya know." She fluttered up and flicked Crucent's nose before she hugged her neck and said "But still going to be weird just hanging around you guys when you are having kids and.............ya I'm not going to enjoy being around when you have kids with him or that other guy...........I don't want any kid trying to pull my wings off because they look pretty you know...."
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 am

Laughing at her comments, Crucent replied "aww, thats such a shame. I bet you'd make a brilliant baby-sitter. But right now I have no plans of having kids with either of them, so don't go jumping the gun just yet. Lets just go inside for now and see how badly they beat eachother up, okay?"

Getting up, Crucent headed back inside towards the Dojo
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 am

Len rolled her eyes a bit at the whole baby-sitter comment as she moved to land on Crucent's shoulder before saying "Good idea on laying off with having kids with Laharl especially, giving birth to demon children without first having some of his blood would be a painful thing for you indeed. Demonic energy isn't good for humans when it the raw kind that demon children give off when they are babies. Thought it would be kind a nice to have a child I think" Len smiled at the idea but shook it out of her head as that was a big not gonna happen thing.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 am

A little shocked as the idea of having a child, let alone a demon one had never entered her head Crucent said "eeeh...well like i said, for now, i have no plans in that area, and Id like to keep it like that for a good while yet. For one thing I don't even know if I want kids. Not to mention what kind of children would they be?"

Walking into the dojo she saw that both Zoro and Laharl were ready, so she went over to the wall and sat down so she wouldn't get in their way.l

Last edited by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 am

Len shrugged a bit as she waved at Laharl from Crucent's shoulder as the demon just waved back a bit before he focused on Zoro and said "Alright Zoro show me what you got, and hit with all your might or you won't move me too well buddy." Laharl just stood in place not even getting in his fighting pose as he wanted this to be a challenge.
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 am

Despite his size, Zoro was insanely fast, so when he lunged at Laharl he had no problem slamming him to the ground with all his weight and quickly was on top of him slamming his fist into Laharls jaw "this... isn't...*all* my... might, but it *should* be enough to hurt a little!" He then balled up his right hand and smacked it right into Laharls ribs, breaking two as he made contact.
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 am

Laharl was on his back only in a few moments with Laharl feeling blows hitting his jaw which did hurt but then he felt two ribs crack and well that was going too far. His eyes glowed red as his hands shifted and his fingers looked less like hands and more like claws as his claw balled up into a fist with a lot of force Laharl's hand smashed right into Zoro's stomach knocking the air clean out of his lungs. He soon grabbed the human and sunk his claws into his arms letting the poison flow in making the pain feel like he had knives in his arms when really it just small puncture points.

Laharl threw Zoro off him as the human would land on the ground a few feet away though as the demon picked himself up and held his ribs as he said "Grrrr you broke two of my ribs you little bastard......ugh if you going to try to break bones then I'll do the same to you ya little shit." Laharl was pissed as he expected a jaw or nose broken as hell that happens even when humans fight for sport but broken ribs was a bit more than sport fighting.

SP used 10 SP Left 60
Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 am

Coughing up a little blood and wincing from the claws Zoro glared at him.
"Did you REALLY think I'd just let you come and take Cru without another thought? More fool you. I agreed to share her, not to let you have her all for your own" Getting up he said "Come on, give me your best shot, boy! I dare you!"
Crucent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next