Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 12 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:24 am

Laharl heard what Zoro said and just stared for a bit before he yelled "You idiot what the hell are you going on about?!?! I haven't kept you from doing anything to her since you got here!?!" Laharl then heard the last part and he was about ready to leap at Zoro before he remembered Crucent was here and so he sunk one of his claws into himself to help him focus a bit.

He breathed a bit more than said "Fine I'll make you wish you never said those words Zoro." Laharl leaped at Zoro but instead of landing on him he landed next to him and shoved one clawed finger two inches into Zoro's right arm flooding the area with poisons making the pain feel like a hot dagger was dug into his arm as Laharl jumped away. He wasn't going to kill or badly wound the guy just make him feel a LOT of pain, as he couldn't kill just hurt him due to Crucent's request.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 am

Gritting his teeth as Laharl Jabbed his claw into Zoros arm, Zoro grabbed his neck with both hands, and slammed his head straight into Zoros waiting knee with a crunching sound. " True... you haven't actually stopped me, yet, but you haven't really given me a chanse to be with her either..."

Panting he grabbed Laharl and raised him over his head, throwing him headfirst into a wall, crumbling it completely. By now, the adrenaline and the poison had however joined forces and beeing unable to stand any longer, he fell to his knees with a heavy thud, gasping for air and clawing at himself as his body felt like it was beeing torn apart from the inside

........................................................................................................................

When the fight started, Crucent knew it would be uneven, as Laharl was a demon and Zoro, despite beeing extremely strong for a human was no match for Laharls strength. When Zoro broke Laharls ribs, Crucent winced in sympathy, but then she saw Zoro getting hit and covered up her eyes, she got so worried. As she heard Laharl yelling she looked at the pair of them again, and saw that Zoro was now badly injured, a little blood coming out of his mouth.

"This is gonna end badly if they don't stop soon."

Their next attacks made her even more frantic, and when she saw Laharl flying into a wall, with Zoro falling over she got up and ran over to Zoro who now was in real agony after Laharls poison attacks.

"Oh jeez, you moron honey... I've seen enough, this fight ends Now, and you are going to bed, you need some antidotes." Managing somehow to get him to his feet, she said to Len "I'm gonna get him back to bed and try and fix him, can you please go help Laharl, I'll be right back for him as well?"

Taking Zoro upstairs as quickly as possible, she laid him on his bed and ran back to the kitchen and grabbed her antidotes before hurrying back.

Mixing together a little of everything as she had no clue what would work against a demons poison, she gave him a glass filled with a clear liquid. Handing it too him, she gave him a very stern look. "You fool. Drink that please while I go check on Laharl. When I get back you'd better tell me what the hell you thought you were doing back there."

Knowing Crucent well enought to not object when she was in this mood, Zoro replied "I'm ..sorry kitling, I guess I just got carried away, thats all... I didn't mean to upset you tho, so...please forgive me..."
Taking the glass and obediently draining it all, he felt the excruciating pain lessen a little and allowing him some level of relaxation. As she left his room to check Laharl, he laid back and grinned to himself "...but it seems it worked, I got your attention, so it was worth it."

.......................................................................................................................

Entering her Dojo, Crucent was frankly angry at the two of them for beeing so stupid. "Are they really so silly that they think a fight will sort all of this out?" Returning to Laharl and Len she frowned a little as she saw that his nose seemed broken, and he was developing a spectacular bruise where his ribs had been broken. "How are you feeling? Will you also need a nurse for the next few days?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 am

As Laharl's head made contact with Zoro's knee only one thought came through his head *Make this human suffer for this.....* When Zoro was now being taken away Laharl saw Len fly up to him and help fix his nose back by breaking it back in place. With Len's help he was soon all better by the time Crucent came back so when she said something about nurses, he simply shook his head and said with a scoff "I don't need to use his childish tactics to get your attention Crucent. Oh and keep him away from me for a few days......I don't like being used."

Laharl is a demon who is older than most trees......the tactic Zoro used is easy to see when he not getting pissed off by the guy. Laharl got up and walked out with his head held high before he looked at her and said "Oh and the whole poison thing I don't understand. My toxin don't last long enough to be requiring antidotes, they only useful for sharp pain not lasting suffering. *thinks*......Eh maybe he allergic to the stuff I don't know. OH and I betting money he gonna try to smooth you over so that he can get some fun, really the guy should of just asked me to give you up for a few days. Sheesh......" Laharl was gone now as he was going to find a hot spring and relax so the big baby can have his figurative bottle.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:12 am

Growling Crucent went back to Zoro's room.

"you jackass."

Grabbing his hand she sat down next to him,sighing a little. "Well, if you wanted to piss off Laharl, you managed. What were you thinking??"

Looking at her, Zoro answered " Honestly, I missed you. It just seemed like whenever I tried to have some time with you, he came and took you away from me... I got angry, and hurt."

Squeezing his hand softly she said "oh boy. so Laharl was right. you did this to get my attention?"

Nodding he replied "I'm sorry honey, believe me or not but I didn't plan for me to go all out on him. How angry is he? "on a scale of one to ten? I'd say twelve. But i'll talk to him."

"No, dont. I have to talk to him myself. Even if he kills me. I was a fool and I have to face the consequenses of it."

Nodding dubiously at the questionable wisdom of it, Crucent said "Okay, I won't interfere. Now get some rest please, I'll look in on you later."

As she was getting up to leave Zoro asked quietly "So... how mad are you at me?" Smiling she looked at him as she was about to close the door. "Not very much at all, so just relax."

Biting her lip a little, Crucent headed downstairs. Grabbing a glass of water she stepped out into the garden and walking over to a bench she sat down and relaxed a bit
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 am

Laharl at the moment as soaking in a hot spring though he sort of wreaked it by using his powers to make the water far too hot for a human to get in it without being boiled alive. Laharl was grumbling and thinking over what to get back at Zoro and was coming up with a few new ideas at the very moment.

All the while Len was going to stick around the Mansion to give Laharl his cool down time and then saw Crucent seeming so upset. She flew over to the elf and landed on Crucent's shoulder as she said "Hey cru.........the boys really do stupid things I see......guess it shows how much they love you I suppose. Is there anything I can do?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 am

Shrugging Crucent replied " Love? by beating eachother up? that's not my idea of love." Smiling at Len's offer to help she said "Not really no, unless you can make the two of them get along with the other." Taking a sip of her water she sighed. "why in the world did i think this would work? they are never gonna accept eachother. Even if Laharl has been trying hard. Zoro has too, it just failed"

Last edited by Crucent on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:01 am

Len laughed a bit then said "No no not that, the fact they will go to such lengths to get your attention. But I agree on the fact it doesn't exactly scream the love a woman needs......as for those two.......honestly I don't know if they can. I think most likely try to push the other one out of the way for your affection, and you thought it would work because of that little thing called hope. Hard emotion to understand myself but I can get why it is helpful and what not........all I can say is to just wait it out." Len petted Crucent's cheek in comfort before wondering what to do exactly to fix this.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:17 am

Looking entirely like a wet sad puppy Crucent said "Patience may be a virtue, but it's not one I am known for" Sighing wistfully she looked at Len and continued "But I guess your right, i'll just have to wait, and hope that the boys will manage to sort things out themselves." Standing up she continued "I think i'll go inside, maybe find a book to read or something, but thank you for listening, you are a good friend." Smiling a little at the pixie Crucent headed back into the house.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Len was sitting on Crucent's shoulder so she was going where Crucent was going and so she laughed a bit and said "You forget I am on your shoulder Cru, so where you go I go and I'm not leaving you alone till all this madness calms down. Two girls can handle a guy better than one, isn't that right?" As this went on Laharl was flying back home in a way to practice and he was doing pretty good so far due to how he was dodging through trees on the way back. He soon reached the house and looked around to see if he could find Crucent as she tends to calm him down better than a hot bath.

Last edited by Darkness on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am

"Handle who? Laharl? Frankly he's been the more well-behaved of the two of them all along." Shaking her head, Crucent fetched two bottles of Rum and a glass. Sitting down she poured the glass full and took a big sip before she opened the other bottle so Len could drink it if she wanted.

She then emptied out her own glass in one draught, re-filled it and stared morosely out the window. "And i'd prefer it if you dont go smacking Zoro upside his head as he still isn't back in shape yet."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 am

Len listened to Crucent and kinda laughed a bit before saying "Funny isn't it? One would figure the demon would be the more naughty of the two." Len wouldn't bring up how some humans are more evil than the demons of hell as it didn't quite fit the situation really. She saw the rum and figured she would have a drink too and so she jumped off Crucent's shoulder and grew into her larger form before taking a gulp from the bottle.

She then said "Nah you can hit him yourself, I just going to help in case Laharl gets stupid int he future. Or if you need me to help stop him from attacking Zoro, just in case stuff." It was then Laharl walked in and saw the two before he tilted his head a bit before saying "I was right wasn't I?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 am

Draining her glass again Crucent nodded at Laharls question.
"so it would seem... that idiot! he could have just talked to me instead..."

Filling her glass again, she looked over at him. "Anyway, how are you? you seem alot better now."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 am

Laharl shook his head before letting out a sigh as he said "Idiot could of talked to me too damn it.....I admit I don't like sharing you but I agreed to share so I would of let him have you for a few days........not sure why he so grouchy about it anyway. He got to be around you for.....eh not sure how many years you two knew one another while I just now getting used to a relationship." Laharl shook his head again before he sat down in a chair and rubbed his head a bit.

He then heard the next part of her words and said "Bah I've suffered worse from you than what he did. A little food and the soreness will be gone too, I see though that you seem to be trying to drink the day away. Care to share?" Len heard what he said and clung her bottle to her chest and stuck her tongue out while Laharl growled and said "Come on now share the rum." "Nu!" said Len as she stuck the bottle down her top as Laharl shook his head and said "You sure you not a Liquor demon...." to which Len just stuck her tongue out more as she loved rum and normally had to bother Laharl to get it.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:23 am

Chuckling at the two of them, Crucent was already feeling drunk enough, so she gave her bottle to Laharl. "There you go hon, you can have this. Besides, if I don't stop now, i'll be so very drunk so very soon and that might not be a good thing."

Getting up a little unsteadily Crucent went to put on some coffee to sober up on. "I'm not even mad at him, just disapppointed.. Even if we've known eachother for six years or so now. But i'll be a good girl and go get him some food "

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am

Laharl took the bottle of rum and drank himself some of it before he saw Crucent was going to walk off so he said "Awww I wanted to drink with you." Laharl sighed a bit before he watched her walk off to make some food for Zoro and just pouted a bit as he brooded a bit more as he was still pissed with Zoro's actions and drunk some more of his Rum while Len wondered what to do. She like to do more than just drink and talk.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:20 am

Placing the foodtray on a nightstand beside the bed, Crucent grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Eat this, you look terrible." Sighing she said"You have got to stop this, you know. Just tell me if you really can't deal with this and we'll try and sort it out."

Nodding Zoro commented back "I really have been stupid, but like I said, I felt left out and wanted your attention. I'm sorry, and it'll never happen again." Taking her hand he pulled her over to the bed and kissed her softly.

"Can you give me another chanse? pleease?" Nuzzing her neck, he said quietly "I promise, i'll go apologize to Laharl later, but for now, just stay with me sweetie I need you."

Chuckling a little Crucent answered "Fine, your forgiven, and i'll stay, if only to make sure you eat up." Kissing him happily she snuggled up in his arms.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 am

When Laharl finished his drink he was going to get up and do some training when the runes on his body appeared and glowed as he thought *Maybe he won't call again....* he tried to ignore the runes and for that he was punished as the runes started to burn his flesh filling the room with that sickening scent. Laharl still tried to ignore it hoping Advocat would give up and the punishment was made worse by the Runes shocking him badly as lighting crackled across his body.

He clinched his teeth together so tightly they started to crack as the pain surged into him like no other, he fell to his knees and the floor started to get burned by the lighting and the heat from the runes before Laharl finally accepted the summon and would leave now. The runes went back to simply glowing so he could stand up, he then said "I'll just tell Crucent that I am leaving I guess." Laharl turned to tell Crucent but going in the direction opposite of Advocat made the runes shock him badly again and this time spat up a large amount of blood as he finally couldn't take it any more.

He turned and flew directly out the door toward Advocat's location but did say "Len tell Crucent goodbye for me." The fairy nodded her head before flying into Zoro's room and said "Laharl told me to tell you he has to go now. Sorry Crucent......he tired to stay......but just made a mess in your living room......." Len darted out of the house to follow Laharl as the struggle Laharl had against the rune would be the main evidence that staying was out of the question.

Topic Left
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 am

Just as both Crucent and Zoro was about to fall asleep the door to his room slammed open with a thud, and in came Len just managing to give her the message before she left again.

Throwing the blankets off Crucent hurriedly got out of the bed then ran downstairs to see if it was true that Laharl had left. As she came into the room, she gasped when she saw the state of it. There was blood on the floor that trailed out of the room and down the hallway then finally out the frontdoor, not to mention that there was big scorched spots and stains on the floor as well.

"Oh my god, what's happened? where IS he?!?!"

Hurrying after her, Zoro heard the rising panic in her voice. As he entered the living room, she sat on the floor, tears welling up in her eyes. "Holy fuck! whatever happened honey, neither of them are in this house anymore"

Taking it all in, he held her in his arm, stroking her hair to comfort her as he said softly "But wherever they might be, I'll help you find them." Kissing her gently he looked at her. " As much as I don't like him, Laharl is important to Cru, and I can't leave her like this just for my own sake. Poor girl, she's a mess already."

Sniffing Crucent looked at Zoro "a-are you sure, I mean, I d-don't want you to go do something you don't want t-too..." "Hon, I'll help. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum