Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Demonic Assassin EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Demonic Assassin EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Demonic Assassin EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Demonic Assassin EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Demonic Assassin EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Demonic Assassin EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Demonic Assassin EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Demonic Assassin EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Demonic Assassin EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Demonic Assassin

2 posters

Go down

Demonic Assassin Empty Demonic Assassin

Post by Darkness Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 am

Name: Demonic Assassin

MP cost: 40 MP

Special conditions: Must be Advocat

Description: Advocat's skin becomes paler in this form as he abandons his guise as a human like being, but also his ears become a bit longer as well as him wearing earrings in the ears. His outfit changes from a normal suit to that of a leather jacket that has some parts that flutter in the wind, but the major change is the fact his hands become claws and his flesh on his arms are made much much stronger. Also on his back he has two large black wings that are used to assist in making him move faster with their energies, as they are not required to fly just makes movement faster.

Effect: Causes his hands to become sharp claws and the skin from there up to his shoulders are hard as metal, thus they become weapons of sorts.

Death Claw: Advocat becomes covered in energy as he then dashes toward a person at high speed, before slashing them with his claws. Deals out light death damage and heals him for 25% of the damage given. Cost 10 SP

Life sap: All of Advocat's attacks heal him for 25% of damage dealt *does NOT stack with other healing attacks*

Strengths: Boost attack damage and speed by 100% *doubles the strength and speed*

Weaknesses: Weakens spell defense and physical defense by 100% *doubles the damage from spells and physical attacks*
He can't wield any other melee weapons in this form.

History: Demonic Assassin is the first demon like form Advocat ever took on, he named it as such due to its high attack and speed but low defense and physical defense. While normally not his favorite form he does find it useful at times, he had gained this when he had consumed enough souls to be able to consume the soul of demons. It was a long and hard road as the demon souls he consumed tried to gain control over him, but as he forced them to become part of his power his abilities to use this form grew.

It took him not nearly as long to relearn this as he still remembered how to gain the form, it just took a bit of time to get all the materials together as needed. For now Advocat is able to break out a very secret little weapon on any enemy that are a bit too difficult to kill with his normal means.

Picture: Demonic Assassin 2gwvmgm
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Demonic Assassin Empty Re: Demonic Assassin

Post by Celestria Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 am

Hmm . . .

I think . . .

Well, for one, I think I need to apologize for letting this sit so long. Sorry.

For two, I can't see anything that really stands out as being objectionable about this . . . I'll even allow the SP use in place of the usual MP for the combat ability because it really is focused like a Weapon Skill, which is what SP is designed to work with.

So unless something outrageous comes out that I'm *not* seeing . . .

Approved.
Celestria
Celestria
Admin

Character sheet
Progression Points:
Demonic Assassin Left_bar_bleue0/1000Demonic Assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down