Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
One Crazy Chick *PM me please* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

One Crazy Chick *PM me please*

2 posters

Go down

One Crazy Chick *PM me please* Empty One Crazy Chick *PM me please*

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 am

While a certain demon boy was being forced to return to his master against his will a certain pink haired girl was near the river that Laharl had flew up to get to Advocat quicker due to the lack of trees and what not in the way when going up a river. Sadly this would make tracking him impossible now as the pink haired girl looked at the small blood puddle and said "Oh boy look like that stupid demon boy had to go and try to resist Advocat, I told him before that he is shouldn't do that but he never listens." "Awww my treat seems to be acting like a bad little boy.......I'll make sure to give him proper punishment when we see him again." "Ema......you know that Laharl doesn't like you doing that......you should leave him alone." "Awww you no fun Talvi.....don't you enjoy hearing the cute little squeaks~ virgin men make when they are punished?" said Ema.

It was then the one known as Talvi heard something coming and said "Hmm....Lady Washu.....someone is coming toward us......from the same direction Laharl's blood trail came from...." "Ohhh I wonder who it is, maybe someone who got upset at Laharl hmm?" Said Washu as she turned to face the new comers.

Last edited by Darkness on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

One Crazy Chick *PM me please* Empty Re: One Crazy Chick *PM me please*

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 am

As they hurriedly went after the bloodtrail Laharl had made, Crucent and Zoro both saw the ...persons up ahead. They used the term in the loosest sense, as they had never seen anybody like the strangers before. Speaking quietly to Zoro she said "they are coming this way, following his blood."

"So i see, but they may not intend to harm us, please honey, as worried as you are, try to be calm." Grabbing her hand he squeezed it reassuringly as they walked closer to the others.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 am

Washu waved at the two others before saying "Hello there you two, what are you doing out here?" Washu saw that they looked a bit worried about something and looked to her two pets and said "Oh don't worry about them......well ok worry about Ema she likes to play but Talvi will keep her under control." "Awwww Washu why you have to tell them that, I wanted to play with that young man over there." "I do not believe he would want anything to do with a creature like you." said Talvi with a cold tone. Ema quickly glared at Talvi and hissed a bit before saying "Keep talking like that and I'll have to break you Talvi."

Washu sighed a bit and hit Ema on the head with a folded up fan she was carrying before saying "Ema calm down we don't need you scaring these two. *looks at Crucent and Zoro* See what I have to put up with all the time, makes me feel so old at times."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 am

Smiliiing a little at them Crucent said " We live in a house not to far away. You seem to be new to this area however. May I ask where you are from?"

Zoro had watched them all closely in silence as Cru spoke. " I bet anything they know something of Laharl, no woman around here is dressed like that, so obviously they aren't from around here, I bet they probably even came here with him."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 am

Washu grinned a bit and said "Ohhhh well that explains it then I guess, I'm from Glasine actually. I got really tired of being in that nation and figured I would come here for a little vacation really." Washu was lying through her teeth but not like they would know that really. All the while Ema was eying Zoro like he was a tasty snack.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 am

In a hurry still to find Laharl, crucent nodded curtly at them and said "Well I hope you will enjoy your stay here, It is very pleasant, and the villagers in the small town a little ways behind us are very friendly. If you'll please excuse us, we are in a bit of a hurry, and we really have to go now."

Zoro took his arm around Crucent and whispered quickly "very good. Not too rude but could have been more polite. Now let's go, I don't like the looks I'm getting from one of them."

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am

Washu shook her head a bit before saying "You'll never get there in time you know." Washu turned her back on them and collected a bit of the blood off the ground and put it in a vile before she turned to look at them. "Judging by how much coagulation has happened to the blood, he been pass here over twenty minutes ago. You'll never get to him before he leaves with Advocat off the island."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 am

"What?!?"

Crucent dropped all pretense and Zoro had to hold her back so she wouldn't grab Washu and do something she'd probably regret if she did get to do it.

"Please Cru, relax. We'll get there, if not we'll follow them." Looking at the girl, he continued "I'm sorry. My name is Zoro, and this is my ...partner Crucent. What do you know of the whereabouts of Laharl? We really have to find him, fast."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:02 am

Washu saw Crucent rush at her and was ready to get her armor out but the man stopped the fight before it could start and started to talk. He then asked for Laharl and Washu just had to ask "Huh you seem more worried about him than upset with him, what exactly has he been up to for the past few days? As for where he is.....he is where ever Advocat is at, I haven't got any calls from him so it seems he just needs Laharl for something. But either way last I heard Advocat was going to get some girl then leave on an Airship to another area. Simply put there is a high chance Laharl is not even on this island any more." Washu had to shrug a bit at that while Talvi simple watched while Ema tried to see if she could get a better view of Zoro's butt.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum