Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne

Post by Masurao Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am

Had any of Masurao's advisors been in there, there would likely have been a riot. Someone drawing a weapon in his presence... It was a severe breach of protocol. It was incredible that this Advocat simply ignored culture, with no fear. Gently, he took Leia from him.

"I'm not intending to. It's just a matter of figuring out HOW it works, is all. As for what remains..."

Certainly, there were other issues that needed discussing. But, obviously, Advocat was in pain. With an unconscious Great Keeper in his arms, and another one having his flesh boiled away in front of him, this was no time for it.

"Or not so much of it, at least. At any rate, you had best return home. I can't imagine you're feeling very well, and far be it for me to cause you undue suffering."

The Golems had all his things gathered up, handing them over to Advocat.

"I'm looking forward to the alliance between our nations. But, for the moment, and for your own health, farewell."

At that point, Masurao turned, carrying the inebriated Great Keeper off deep into the palace.

Masurao
Admin

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting the Chrysanthemum Throne

Post by Darkness Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 am

Advocat had heard what the Emperor said and simply shrugged before saying "Oh if those golems impressed you.......I wonder how you would react to the Nigghog. Either way if you want to know how it works then you would have to get Washu to give you the information, I will have her come here in a few days after getting things set up I suppose. Also.......I am not exactly ready to leave your nation, I just ask that we don't meet in your throne room any more. I am fine with being in your palace but that Crystal of yours makes your throne room very painful to be in. I will see if I can get me a room for myself, see you and Leia at a later date I suppose."

With that Advocat walked out of the throne room at the same time as the Emperor though he did let the man get through before him by just a few seconds due to how he was carrying a young woman, he swiftly changed back to his human form after that door closed and was back with his flesh and blood as his clothes switched places with his original garments. He then saw Bloodletter who gave him a questioning look to which he said "I think it went rather well, as you can see I am still in one piece and I did enjoy a nice meal. Though Washu and.....Laharl might be coming here soon if I can get things set up, come along then Bloodletter we need to find me a room." with that Advocat walked off with his demon guard as he was going to get a room even if the other people didn't' like it.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum