Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:36 am

Laharl was quick to take advantage of her moment of weakness as he was about to cleave her clean in half before he was hit right in the side by a blast of wind and was sent flying into a wall. He slowly got up and said "LEN WHAT THE HELL!" "You *hic* are not suppose to *hic* kill her you idiot." "Fine but I won the fight!" Yelled Laharl as he dusted himself off and glared at the two girls as Len just sighed and shook her head in annoyance at Laharl's grumpy mood before she landed on the ground to rest as she was still tipsy from the rum.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 am

Grinning Crucent sat on the floor. Nodding her thanks to Len she got up, and said "okay, you won. I know your too cool to care, but Congrats. Your free to go do whatever you like to anybody you might meet. Len, feel free to take as much Rum as you'd like with you."

Walking over to the changing screen, she got a towel and wiped the worst of the sweat, dirt and blood off. "all im asking is, make sure the front door is closed after you when you go. I'm going upstairs to take a hot bath and get cleaned up and I don't fancy the notion of ppl possibly coming into my house when I'm soaking in my bathtub."

With that she left the dojo and walked up the stairs. Going into the bathroom she turned the water on in the tub, and pouring a purple liquid from a clear glass bottle into the tub, the bubbles started foaming up.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:07 am

Laharl just grumbled a bit as he said "...Well at least you was better than those humans........you still being able to breath proves that......." Laharl then watched her go on about taking a bath but he just made a slight scoffing sound as he hated baths. He'll do em but he never likes them and so when she was gone he just laid down on the floor and went to sleep right then and there.

Len watched as Laharl curled up on the ground with the scarf covering his body for the most part as to ensure he slept well for the moment. Len figured she would fly up and get a bath too as she needed one because well a rum dip made her smell bad, she didn't go to where Cru was though of course as she was going to find a sink and use some soap and water to make it into a small bath.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 am

Sitting back into the soapy bubble-filled water, Crucent gave a deep sigh of delight as she felt the hot water relaxing her muscles.

Unwinding and letting the adrenaline wear off she thought to herself "That kid certainly is strong, by any standards. He very nearly managed to kill me a couple of times. But all in all, he's still very much a kid in his behaviour. Far too hot-headed and he doesn't stop to think about his actions most of the time. Too bad, he might have been fun if he did..."

Grabbing a cloth she washed herself off before pulling the plug from the tub and draining the water. Standing up she grabbed a big towel and wrapped it around herself before stepping out of the tub and drying herself off.

Making her way downstairs again to see if the doors were locked, she noticed the light was still on in the dojo. Curious she walked to the door and saw Laharl curled up on the floor, sound asleep.

Chuckling softly, she walked over to him quietly. Leaning down she picked him up off the floor with ease and carried him into the Library again where the fire from before had turned to embers that were still glowing in the hearth and laid him on a couch. Pulling a blanket over him, she quietly left the room, locked the doors, turned off the lights and walked back upstairs to her own bedroom.

Shutting the door she stopped for a second, wondering about wether or not to lock the door. Deciding that it would in fact be utterly pointless to do so, she just went to bed instead and fell asleep almost the moment her head hit the pillow.

Last edited by Crucent on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:51 am

While as kind as Crucent's actions were to Laharl and besides the fact that he wouldn't be upset with her for moving him to a nicer sleeping area she made a mistake. She got far too close to him far too long when he was asleep as Len had warned her that Laharl's incubus scent tends to get out a bit while he is sleeping.

So now she was infected with the scent and what it would cause for her was unknown due to how Laharl never had anyone get infected with the scent. All the while Len was cleaning out the sink she washed up in and was flying around a bit before picking to sleep on a pillow in the Library after slipping under the door.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Waking up the next morning, Crucent stretched and yawned.

She was still feeling a little tired, despite sleeping through the night and couldn't quite figure out why. She'd had some odd dreams as far as she could recall, but not anything more than that.

Getting out of bed she slipped on a mid-thigh length purple sateen robe with a stylized golden wolf on the back before pulling the curtains apart to see a beautiful sunny morning outside. Smiling she went downstairs and as she was going to the kitchen she poked her head into the Library, and there was Laharl, right where she'd left him, looking despicably and decievingly cute in his sleep.

Walking silently into the kitchen she made herself a cup of very black coffee and sat down by the table. "Hold the chocobo! Something funny is going on here." she thought to herself.

Running over her last actions and feelings in her head, she froze. "Ooooooh no. Hells no!!! She couldn't be, it was preposterous. Utterly insane. Yet.... somehow, she seemed to... actually have a flutteringly tiny feeling for the little runt. "What the hell is up with that???"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 pm

The room that Laharl had slept in was filled with his incubus scent and the couch he slept on was a no go zone for Crucent as it was covered in the scent and would be for a while. He woke up and stretched a bit and was surprised to see where he was but figured it was not a bad place to wake up so he didn't get all grr about it. He simply got off the couch and headed out the room to soon smell coffee which meant it was a kitchen which meant he would find food to eat and that was his target now.

Laharl went straight for the kitchen and when he saw Crucent he noticed she was thinking about something and to that he said "What up with you, you look like you learned an answer you didn't like." He shook his head a bit before he went to help himself with some raw meat as he was hungry as could be, while Len was still sleeping away in the library unaffected by the scent that was in there.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Startled by Laharls voice Crucent just managed to nod. She was still trying to figure out what was really going on. She did notice however that when he appeared, she was feeling just a little happier and a bit flustered as well.

"I'm fine, just a little... odd, thats all. But anyway, did you sleep well? When i came down last night to see if the door was locked you had fallen asleep on the floor of the dojo. I figured the couch in the library would be better so i laid you down there instead. Hope you don't mind."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Laharl looked at Crucent like she grew another head when he startled her with just saying something but he figured it was out of fear of him due to him almost killing her a few times. It was then that he heard what she said about carrying him out of the dojo and into the library and he spat out the water he was drinking a bit.

He stared at her and said "Oh f......shit.......well great now I got to worry about you too. Ugh when I sleep some of my incubus scent gets out, ya know that same scent that makes women want.......blck.......sex..........anyway it seeps out when I sleeping or knocked out.......and you carried me out of the dojo while I was sleeping. You got infected by the scent.......and you better not try anything." Laharl was backing away from her slowly.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:25 am

Crucent hardly believed what she was hearing "WHAT?!?!?!?!? ARE YOU TELLING ME I'M SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO A FOURTEEN YEAR-OLD DUE TO YOUR PHEROMONES GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE?!? Oh HELL no!!"

Getting out of her chair faster then you can say dang that was quick, she was right in front of Laharl and holding him by his neck up against a wall.

"Why on EARTH didn't you care to tell me about this before?" Snarling she dropped him like a ton of bricks to avoid anymore scent affecting her. "Exactly how long will this last demon boy?"
Still livid with rage she could barely contain herself from slapping seven kinds of hell outta him but had the sense to get as far away from him as possible, and walked over to the other side of the room and wrapped her arms around herself.

"And no wise-ass comments or I will find a way to hurt you beyond belief, that you can count on. But don't flatter yourself. You have nothing to fear from me, I do not rob cradles looking for sex-partners, that's just wrong on so many levels and my tastes do not run towards sulky little demons with an attitude."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Laharl heard the girl screaming at him and he screamed back "IT NOT LIKE I WANTED YOU TO GET ATTRACTED TO ME, I AM AS UPSET ABOUT THIS AS YOU ARE! IT NOT LIKE I WANTED THESE INCUBUS POWERS!" It was then that she got him up against the wall by his neck as he just glared at her without fear as he would kill her right here if she got violent.

Laharl listened to her complaints as he then said "Oh I don't know I would of thought that you would of kept your distance after I clearly told you I'M PART INCUBUS! What sane elf forgets that sort of important information!" When she asked how long it would take for the effect to wear off he just shrugged a bit in confusion before saying "Hell if I know I don't exactly have this happen much......ya know........because....I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN! SO I don't know and for all I know it could vary due to age, race, species, time of year, sexual orientation, mental health, spiritual health, and other stuff could affect how long it last."

It was then she said rob from cradles and he just glared at her before saying "Ok now I don't like the idea of you jumping me any more than you do, but don't go acting like I'm a little kid you pain in the ass. I am 1313 years old that is the same as being twenty years old for a rage demon, it just because of my stupid incubus side that I look like this!" He was not happy about people pointing out he looked like a kid.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 pm

"I really don't give a flying f*ck about "actual age" as long as you LOOK like your fourteen, so just shut your trap about it. As for the rest, I dunno, just keep some distance from me and I guess it'll be fine in time. And lastly you twit, the only reason I took you to the Library was foolishly enough to be nice to you, precicely cause your chosen look made you seem vulnerable. So you might wanna rethink how smart it is to look like a kid cause apparently it's not working."

Sighing she emptied out her coffee cup and placed it in the sink. Turning around to look at Laharl she continued

"if you still want a place to stay and sleep, feel free to use this house. And don't worry, I won't be around anymore as I'm leaving this place today. I haven't decided where I'll go, but it's bound to be better than staying here. I'll go get dressed, then i'll pack some things and i'll be off."

She then walked out of the kitchen and went back to her bedroom to get dressed.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Laharl was about to snap at this rate as he said while shaking with rage "You think............I want to look...........like this................I WANTED TO LOOK LIKE MY FATHER NOT LIKE THIS!" Laharl smashed his fist through the wall behind him but fixed it with a bit of demon magic as he didn't need the woman bitching at him about that too.

He stomped off to get a bath in a river to clean up as he then remembered that Len always gets upset with him when he doesn't clean up after a fight. When he got to the river that was not too far away from Crucent's mansion he quickly jumped in with his clothes on before he took them off to clean his......other areas.

All the while Len finally woke up and flew out of the library and looked around for someone to talk to but Laharl was missing and so she went to find Crucent. When she got in the bedroom Crucent was mostly dressed so no freak out there as Len then noticed the girl looked a bit grumpy and asked "What wrong? You look upset, did Laharl do something stupid again?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm

"Not really. It was mostly my mistake, but the end result is I came in too close contact with his scent" Still angry just thinking about it, Crucent spat out the last word. "So, now it seems I have a thing for him regardless of wether I want to or not, and for the record, I really don't want to. And the best way to stop anything from happening, is for me to leave. You are welcome to stay here as long as you both want, just try not to ruin it completely while Im gone."

Walking to her closet she took out a backpack, and started packing some clothing into it.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 am

Len heard the scent thing and quickly fell over laughing and she was rolling around on the ground in laughter before finally calming down enough to say "That's awful I know but it still funny. Well at least someone other than me likes him even if you sort of forced into it. If it any help he will grow up into a cute demon if he would just let his incubus side actually work for a day. But are you sure you wanna leave, it was nice having another girl around. Even if I was drunk most of the time......ya I'm going to learn to lay off the rum." Len did mean it though she sort of liked this elf as she was enough to get under Laharl's skin.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:18 am

"To be honest, I am not sure of anything anymore. All I know is that based on what the two of you have told me about his scent, getting the heck away from here asap seems to be the best move."
Sitting down on the bed, she looked so gloomy it might have been fun if she wasn't feeling so frustrated.
"Thing is if I do stay, i'll be miserable, and he'll be even more grumpy probably, so the best thing really would be to just up and leave until I don't feel like this anymore... However long that might be. Or do you have any good ideas how to handle this?"

Looking at the Pixie she half-hoped the tiny beeing actually had some way of fixing all this as she really didn't want to leave her home, but she wanted even less to be forced to have a thing for Laharl.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 am

Len listened to what Crucent said and she just sort of arched her eyebrows a bit before saying "So you think running away from the problem will fix things? Trust me that scent will wear off enough that you won't be sexually attracted to him, but there is a slight chance you will at least have some affection toward him be it maternal or what not. I think the affection part is because of his child like form, makes the scent more sweet than musky." Len liked the smell really as it makes her feel sorta nice but not in the perverted sort of way.

She then thought for a few moments and said "Well you could just try to work it out with Laharl, he is hard headed but after I hit him enough times for getting lippy. Well he tends to calm down out of the desire I don't beat his head into the ground." Len held her fist up and smiled a bit as she was serious.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 am

"but i dont want to be ANYTHING at him!!!! He's practically a kid for Altanas sake. Don't you understand how unacceptable this is? If i am to stay, and he is to stay, then i'll just have to stay locked in here till it passes."

frustrated beyond words, Crucent flung her backpack across the room. Then she thought of something. "However... he is a rage demon, so, he's not intrested in beeing nice or kind, so... if he keeps behaving like he already is, things will be fine and i can stay! I'll just have to try and behave."

Grinning with relief she sighed. "Well, it's settled, i'll stay."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:10 am

Crucent's outburst made Len laugh even more before she said "Well I know that this won't help you but you do know that in this day and age arrange marriages happen between young people and grow adults. Not telling you to go through with this but just letting you know it not too unusual."

She then heard what Crucent said about Laharl and nodded her head a bit before saying "I'll even help you keep clear of him till you feel better. Right now he is in your dojo beating the stuffing out of some targets, and that means he will be there for a while. So could you help me with something Crucent?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 am

Hearing Len mentioning marriage, Crucent very nearly had a major panic attack. "Yeah no, marriage is right out of the question, forever!"
Taking a deep breath, she relaxed a bit. "Sure I can help, what's up?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:17 am

Len snickered and laughed loudly at Crucent's reaction but when the girl agreed to help her Len stood up and said "Could you help me get a few books out of your library, it hard to move them when they are wedged in there tightly. I run the risk of ripping pieces out with my small hands if I was to try to force them loose at the current rate. Also I sort of need help reading a few things.....I not really good at reading some of your words. Reading not exactly something one learns while growing up as a demon..."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 am

Laughing Crucent walked out of the bedroom "Sure I'll help you get the books. Wich ones is it? Tell you what, I'll even help you read them if they get too difficult for you."

Walking cautiously over to the stairs, she leaned a bit over the railing just to make sure Laharl was nowhere to be seen, and sure enough she heard growling and things getting thrown around and generally just broken so she figured it was safe enough as the Library and the Dojo was at opposite sides of the house. Making her way down the stairs, she had a feeling she was forgetting something important, but for the life of her she couldn't think of what it might be
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 am

Len fluttered beside Crucent and helped the girl keep a look out for Laharl but when Crucent asked her about what books she said "It this one with a really hard name......uhhhh oh ya! Malleus Maleficarum was the name of the book, I want to read that on." As they got closer Len felt like she forgot something important too but her carefree nature made her quickly ignore that feeling.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:40 am

"The Witches Hammer huh? Well, it's an intresting book, and I imagine you might have some fun reading it."

Opening the door to the Library, Crucent walked over to one of the top-most shelves by the fireplace. Reaching up she pulled out the book with ease and blew off a thin layer of dust that was on the top. "Here you go." Giving the book to the pixie, Crucent sniffed the air "Is it just me... or... *sniff* does it seem kinda... stuffy in here...?" The air in the room smelled strongly of well, musk. Walking over to the window, she opened it up all the way, and started fanning fresh air in
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:46 am

Len smiled as she said "Ya I hope it is a good one I just liked the name. Seems kinda like a hard book so could you help me read it?" Len noticed the smell too and blinked a bit but before she could even come close to saying what scent it was she was handed the book and was distracted once more.

She carried the book over to the couch Laharl slept in and said "Here we can read it here." She smiled over at Crucent as she really did forget that this was the worse place to be if one was a girl. That rum done fried quite a few braincells and Crucent would suffer from the Pixie's drunken status, Len even seemed a bit dizzy as she said "Oh seems that bottle of rum is coming back to haunt me."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum