Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 am

Leaving the window open, Crucent walked over to the couch. "Do you feel okay? can I get you some water or something?" Sitting down she opened the book. "This book was written back in the 1480's as a way of systematically persecute people who was believed to be witches. It was rigorously used by The Inquisition among others." Settling in properly on the couch Crucent started to read aloud from the book.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 am

Len waved off Crucent's concerns as she said "Don't worry it just a little rum not like I drunk some of that stuff the demon's brew. Now that stuff will knock you for a loop for sure." She flew up to land on Crucent's shoulder and started to read with her though she wasn't too good at it for the moment.

While this happened the scent that the couch had absorbed from Laharl sleeping on it slowly started to leave the furniture and flow into Crucent through her nose. It would speed up her heart rate, make her body feel a warm tingling sensation all over, add onto the fact it would make her a bit wet, and last but not least put one thought in her head. Get Laharl.....and have fun with him for a while.

Crucent was just now remembering the scent and said "......Huh.......wait.......I know this smell........Oh hell..."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 am

Leaping up from the accursed couch like it was on fire, she managed to stutter " I'm... I'm so sorry, but I HAVE to get out of here right now, I need... I need a freezingly cold bath, that's it!" Running so fast out of the room you'd think she was beeing hunted for extinction she wrenched open the front door in sheer panic and sprinted to the nearby river, ripping off her clothes and diving into the icy cold waters headfirst as she was cursing herself to the moon and back for beeing such a fool.

"Great, just great! You bloody fool. First you go on and on about how bad the situation is, then you go right ahead and make it even worse, you brain-dead moron elf!"

Breaking the surface, she gasped for air as she felt the cold riverwater all around her body, rapidly taking her mind of anything even remotely sexrelated.

Last edited by Crucent on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:19 am

Crucent's rapid movement caused Len to fall off her shoulder and when the girl shot out of the room the pixie just landed on the couch and said "Well that won't end well at all...........damn rum.......made me stupid...." Len went back to the book though and grinned as she thought *Hehehehehe, this will be a fun day indeed.*

Laharl though was now leaving the dojo after breaking the place for the most part and was going to take a dip in the river to clean himself off as he was a bit sweaty from the training he was doing. As he got closer he heard a splash and thought it was some fish in the river and he would get a great chance to chase down some lunch. But when he got there he saw a fully naked Crucent and got a full frontal blast as he saw all her naughty bits as her headlights were on full blast due to the cold water.

It didn't help that the water running down her body made her look sexier or the fact she looked a little flushed from the scent. He just stood there frozen in place, his eyes bugging out and as his brain was trying to register what the hell he was looking at. Though his Incubus side was screaming for him to jump her and the screaming was loud as he almost took a step forward toward the naked woman.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 am

Still too upset to notice much of anything else Crucent grabbed a good lungful of air and dove into the water again to clear her head. Sliding with ease along the crystalclear water, she relaxed a little now that she had gotten away from the couch, the library and the house alltogether. Resurfacing she floated lazily along the currents on her back and thought to herself.

"That was WAY too close for comfort. Goddamnit girl, get your act together. You can't let your guard down or things will really end badly. I mean, a ragedemon? Who's already angry 24/7 with me? Nope, I'm better off alone"

Turning around in the water she swam back. Sitting down in a small bend in the river away from the stronger currents she stretched her legs and leaned her head back. She'd almost forgottten how nice a river bath could be. Smiliing to herself, she grabbed a handful of leaves from a bush nearby that in a pinch could be used as a form of soap. Crushing the leaves in her hands, foam started to appear and standing up, she started to lather it on, foam lazily drifting down her body
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 am

Laharl was just standing there watching Crucent take a bath in the river and soon something snapped in his brain as his body twitched for a moment until it started to grow and his outfit started to change.

After a few moments where once a young boy stood was now a fully grown adult as he shook his head a bit and said "Ah finally that annoying rage side blacked out, time to have a bit of fun. I should help her wash off her body I believe." This was Laharl's incubus side and he was letting his incubus scent just pour off of him as he walked toward the river with a new goal.

When he reached the river he grinned a smug little grin and said "Now what do we have here, a water goddess perhaps? Mind if I help you clean yourself, as two sets of hands are better than one." His scent was hitting Crucent in full force at the moment.

Thankfully for everyone this would only last until the Rage demon side wakes back up and forced control back.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Laharl's temp grown up form.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 am

Looking up, Crucent was completely stunned for a few seconds as it was the first time she'd ever seen Laharl in his adult form, and getting the full effect of his heavy musky scent didnt help one bit, at all. Getting very hot and flustered by the intoxicating smell she seemed oblivious to the fact that she was indeed fully naked in front of him.

"Wow! you look... different" letting her eyes wander appraisingly over his body she said "very, very different indeed".
Sitting down again in the cold water, as much to cover up as to calm down it seemed to work a little as some small part of her mind shouted at her " HE'S STILL A 14-YEAR OLD IN REALITY, DON'T LET THIS FOOL YOU! YOU'R NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH A KID, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

Taking a deep breath, she managed to snap out of the allure from his scent long enough to say "Not a water goddess, just a regular old elvaan. And she is now freezing herself silly from the cold water so if you'll excuse me..."

As she finished speaking, she stood up again, and stepped on land. Brushing by Laharl, she walked over and grabbed her clothes then went back up to the house having to use every ounce of self-control she'd learned over the years as a monk as not to jump him then and there.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:16 am

Incubus Laharl watched Crucent look him over like he was a hunk of meat and didn't mind one bit as he was looking her over quite well too as he saw her body had gotten wet from his scent and grinned inwardly. He heard her comment on his look and simply shook his head a bit as he said "Ah you mean different from my other half's form, well yes that would be because unlike the rage side......I accept both of my powers. Allowing me to grow and forcing him to stay small till he learns to accept it too. Might I add though that you look very beautiful my dear Crucent, I am actually quite upset with my other side for even attempting to kill you. It would of been a shame to see such a body be harmed."

It was then that he heard her comment on the water and felt her brush pass him as he thought *Ah playing hard to get I see.....I will enjoy this.* Incubus Laharl followed her closely as he said "Well I believe you are more than just an elvaan. I have seen elves and none of them come close to you in the beauty department, and I can clearly see that you are cold from that river. Mind if I help you warm up." As he talked he doubled the douse of scent she was breathing in as he was going to get his fun before his other side ruined it all.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 am

Nearly passing out from the smell that was now all around her like a veil, Crucent dug her nails into the palm of her hand to not loose all sense of focus.

As they both entered the house and walked into the hall again, Crucent turned around when she reached the stairs, giving Laharl her sweetest smile she leaned in so close he could feel her breath on his naked skin when she purred into his ear "As amazing as I'm certain that would be, I'm gonna pass on your offer as I haven't got a deathwish today, and I have seen the size of you. Frankly, your too big for me, so I'll just go get dressed now if it's all the same to you."

Turning around she hurried up the stairs and into her bedroom, slamming the door shut in front of him. " Holy crap, a few seconds more of that and I'd have lost the plot entirely. But damn, he's WAY more attractive like this...."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:48 am

Incubus Laharl frowned inwardly when the girl resisted him yet again and when he heard her words about his impressive size and he had to chuckle a bit. He then said "Ah you been doing your research on demons I see......oh well I'll leave you be then." Yep that was a big fat lie as he waited for the girl to leave before he used some demon magic to help him.

He conjured up a bowl of melted creamy milk chocolate that was of the highest quality as the smell of it was heavenly almost, he then pricked his finger to let ten drops of blood get into the mix. Normally blood in general taste horrible but incubi and succubi blood actually taste like the taster's favorite dessert, making it a prime ingredient in some foods. After the mixing was finished he forced the chocolate into the same of a beautiful star, this was what was known as Desire's Delight and is a powerful aphrodisiac due to all the incubi/succubi blood in the high grade chocolate.

He walked up toward Cru's room as he held the chocolate star up with gravity magic to ensure it didn't melt. He knocked on the door softly as he then said "Crucent I wish to give you a gift to thank you for putting up with my other side and allowing myself and Len to stay in your home." He opened the door and walked inside as he held the chocolate star up for her and said "Please take this as it would honor me to have you accept this and eat it. Even if only a bite or two."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 am

Having slipped into her mid-thigh purple sateen robe, she emerged from behind her changing screen, looking at him extremely suspicious, she tilted her head a litte as she said "There is no need to give me gifts. You are both welcome to stay here as long as you like. And Please don't get offended, but I am extremely allergic to chocolate, so I'd really prefer to just thank you for your gesture and not eat it as it'd give me a severe shock."

As she sat down on her chaise longue, and extended her long well-toned legs up on the seat she looked up at Laharl and grinning at him she said "Flowers would be alot less dangerous."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 am

Laharl was swearing inwardly at the fact the woman was allergic to chocolate and so he caused the chocolate star to vaporize in flames as he said "Ah I am sorry about that Crucent, if I had known I would not of even brought such a thing into your room. I will remember to get you flowers next chance I get." He now looked her over and had to admit she looked good with the robe on but he liked the all natural look far better, as she sat down in her chaise lounge he saw her legs and smiled a slight bit as he found himself a place to sit down.

He looked at her and said "May I ask you a question dear Crucent. Why do you show such kindness to demons let alone a demon like my rage side, I am quite used to seeing people kick him around. Why he is practically a slave to Master Advocat though there are worse fates than working for the man, what is it about you that makes your heart and soul as pure and beautiful as your body?" Laharl's tactic was to work her into a sense of relaxation around him before he struck, as long as she was weary of him he would never get to enjoy her body and show her true passion.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 am

Shifting a little to make room for him, Crucent replied " Well, at first I really did feel sorry for him because he does look so young and in need of help." "Him? its the same guy!" her mind scolded her.

"However I quickly learned how badly I had misjudged him. But thats no reason to be rude, or mean to him and Len and kick them out. Plus, I actually am enjoying the company if you can believe that. So they, and you for that matter, are free to stay as long as you like."

"So why are you beeing so very polite to me? what's your plot?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 am

Laharl laughed a bit at that and said "Well yes I suppose his child like form did make you feel sorry for him but like you learned. His mind is that of a twenty year old rage demon and they are not known for being nice as not even the female ones get along well with others." He then listened to what she said about not being mean and how she liked them so he smiled at her.

He took her hand into his and she could feel how smooth and soft they were as they were made to hold a woman, he then said "Thank you so much my dear for being so kind, I am very glad we met you and not another cruel person. I will try my best to keep the other side in check when he wakes up, I am just happy to have finally met you face to face. Even if this will be our first and last meeting, and that is why I am being polite to you. You deserve to be treated better and also because I doubt we will see each other again if my rage side has his way." Laharl let go of her hand and looked a bit depresses as he was going to see which emotion was the best one to use against her.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:55 am

A little perplexed and more than a healthy bit curious as to how it would feel to have those soft hands of his caress her skin, she said softly "Well I hope this isn't the last we see of eachother, as I've enjoyed meeting you. It's nice to have another grown up to talk to."
Getting up to get dressed she leaned in and kissed him quickly on the chin. "And neither of you can possibly be as bad as you seem to be." Standing up, she went behind the screen again, and slipping off her robe, she very quickly put on her pants and harness before she emerged again.

Last edited by Crucent on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 am

When Crucent kissed his chin he smiled a slight bit as he was aiming for her to get closer to him and it worked. As she went off to get dressed he sighed a slight bit and said "Well the chances of us seeing again depends on the rage side. Unless you can do what you did last time to knock him out he will keep me suppressed enough that I can't do anything to get control back, well that or he accepts my powers and we become one person again but that is very unlikely to happen."

When she came back out in her outfit he looked her over and said "You seem a bit tense though though, I can see the stress knots all in your body. Do you mind if I help you by massaging the stress away, I promise to only touch where you give me permission. I am a demon of my word and a demon always keeps his word."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:07 am

Grinning at the blatant invite Crucent couldn't help but accept the challenge.
Nodding she said "it's true, these past days events have tensed me up alot. Very well, i'd quite like a massage. But only on my back. I'd quite like to see if a demon of any kind can stay true to his words."

Still smiling she went and sat down again on the Chaise longue, this time with her back against him. Unbucking her harness she slid it off, and pulled up a blanket to cover up her front. "Okay, I'm ready when you are."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Laharl grinned as he saw Crucent take his invite as he saw her lean her back against his chest and take off the harness enough so he could get full access to it. He stretched his fingers a bit before he brought both of his hands down on each shoulder and softly started to work his fingers as he rubbed the stress away. His hands worked on her neck for a few moments until he slowly worked his way down her back rubbing every single place with his soft yet strong hands as he sought out each little bundle of tensed up muscles as his scent was still being produced though it was only because it happens all the time with incubi. He smiled as he brought his lips close to her ear and said "I do hope I am doing a good job Crucent, and my my my how soft and smooth your skin is."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 am

Bending her head a little, Crucent had closed her eyes and relaxed completely as soon as the massage started, the scent of Laharl utterly intoxicating her. Moaning softly, she murmured "that feels amazing, I can feel the tension draining away. Your really good at this."

Arching her lower back a little she sighed a small sigh of pleasure and practically purred in delight as she felt his hands kneading away the knots in her back. "oooooooooooooh god, so good."

Vaguely remembering that he was a demon, and mainly a 14 old one at that, she bit her lip hard to not give in completely. Feeling the sudden pain brought her back again and taking a deep breath of air, she squared her shoulders a little and said "Thank you so very much, I feel alot better now though".

Standing up she grabbed her harness, and strapping it on she turned around to face him again.
Smirking a little as she saw his obvious frustration she squeezed his hand gently and said
"That really was the best massage I've had in quite a while, and you have no idea how much I appreciate it, but I'm afraid I have to go. It seems I have to go hunt, cause demons, rage or incubus seems to have a very big appetite when it comes to raw meat, so now all my meat supplies for the coming winter is practically gone. Since it won't magically replace itself, I need to go stock up." Walking to the hall again, she couldn't resist, and turned her head to give him a little wink she said "oh and your free to join in, if you can keep up."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 am

Laharl was grinning in delight as he saw her melt into his hands and he thought he finally had her before he saw her bite her lip and go back to being that stuffy emotion again as his annoyance flared a bit till he thought *Calm calm........you just going to have to endure........this one is actually strong enough to be a problem if I tired to force the issue.......grrr damn my other side for letting her see us as a child.* When she talked about raw meet he figured she saw his other side going after the meat she had in her kitchen.

He then said "To be correct Incubi and Succubi eat souls, well pure blooded ones do. I don't due to the rage demon side who does eat lots of raw meat. Also fine I'll join, I must at least help as there is a very good chance most of it will end up in my stomach." He got up and walked after her while Len poked her head out of the Library as she thought *Damn it Cru his time is short if you take too long Laharl will be back to square one. Do at least something to the body to crack the rage demon's stubbornness.*

Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:47 am

a little aghast, Crucent replied "Well as long as you don't eat my soul i'll be very grateful." Going into the Dojo again, she grabbed her hunting knife and strapped it to her thigh before re-entering the hall.

Seeing Len she said "sorry about before, but beeing in there really wasn't the brightest idea. If you still want help reading the book tho, I can do it later, just... not in there. We're just gonna go hunt some food for later as my stock is running precariously low."

Turning to Laharl she said "well, Im ready. I was thinking we could go to the forest behind the house, there's usually deer there this time of the year." With that she walked out the front door.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Laharl face palmed when she told him not to eat her soul as he said "I just said only pure blood ones eat souls, and that I eat meat due to my rage demon side. So you don't need to worry about that." He turned to see Len and wondered what that pixie was up to as she just smiled at Crucent and said "It ok don't worry about it I'll figure it out and if I need help I'll find you. Have fun." Len disappeared back into the Library hoping that Crucent didn't ruin her plan to finally help Laharl become the demon he should be.

Laharl walked out the front door with Crucent and when they were outside he was gone in a flash as he was in the forest already hunting down some food. He was going to use raw power to kill the things as his sword would do a bit too much damage to anything they would find in the forest.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Sighing at his disappearance, Crucent walked into the forest alone, chuckling to herself. It was clear he wanted to try and have sex with her, but she wasn't about to just nod and agree to anything he felt like.

Specially since he was an incubus. Not having studied them much, she had a notion that any demon would be well, too large in that department for pretty much any human or elvaan female for her to enjoy it much, so if she had anything to do with it, she'd at least give him a run for his money.

Coming up on a small clearing she spotted a nice big buck that was out grassing. Fortunately the wind was blowing towards her, so it hadn't smelled her yet. Making no sound at all, she slowly got her knife out, and with obscene amounts of patience she finally managed to get so close she'd at least be able to jump at the animal without having to run too much and waste her energy like that. Getting up with all the speed of a snail, she gathered all her strength in her legs and made a flying leap towards the bucks back, hoping to manage a hard strike with the knife into the lungs before it fled.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:39 pm

While Crucent was busy hunting deer Laharl was after something with a little more girth and that was a bear and a big one if he could find one. It soon seemed he did find just the bear as he saw a large male brown bear walking into its cave to rest for the day. Laharl just waltz right up to the cave and when the bear growled he simply picked up a rock and threw it hard at the bears face breaking its nose.

That was enough to get the bear to roar and charge at him to which Laharl started to toy with as he would jump back and dodge its swipes and swings. Soon though Laharl jumped on its back and the bear was now running around trying to get him off his back by any means.

Soon the bear and Laharl burst into the clearing that Crucent was in but by then she was already on the deer so her hunt wouldn't get away. The bear roared and bucked around before Laharl lifted his hand up, and then shoved it right through the animal's back and into its heart before crushing the thumping organ. This killed the bear promptly as it toppled to the ground dead as can be, Laharl lifted himself off the body and took his hand out of its back. He licked the fingers and arm clean leaving just a bit of blood on his face, he turned to look a Crucent and smirked a bit at his catch in comparison to hers.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:20 pm

As the buck reared to throw her off Crucent wrapped her thighs around its neck and used her free hand to grab a hold of its antlers as its head reared backwards. Holding on for dear life, and using her other hand she stabbed it directly in the main artery in the neck, puncturing it and causing the blood to gush as she pulled the knife out.

But then Laharl and the bear burst into the clearing making Crucent turn her head and loosen her grip just as the buck reared again, throwing her off and trying to trample her to death. Trying to roll out of the way, Crucent didn't see the wildly swinging head of the buck and just as she got up she howled in pain as she got stabbed right below her ribcage when the body of the deer still buckled and the stag bled out.

Angry from the pain, and for not paying attention but letting herself get injured, Crucent stood by the newly dead Deer, blood seeping rapidly from her wound. Panting hard, she tried to press her hand against it to stop the blood flow and failed miserably. Falling onto her knees, everything went blurry before she passed out, and fell face down on the ground, still bleeding.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum