Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 pm

When Laharl heard Crucent's cry of pain he looked over at her wound and knew that such a wound would be deadly if not fixed up soon, he walked up to her now out cold body and said "Should of went after a female one." He flipped her over and took his scarf and wrapped it around her waist to hold the blood back. He didn't want to do that to his scarf but he couldn't just let her die here and now.

After the bleeding was slowed down he picked her up and ran off toward the mansion. When he reached the place he called out for Len who quickly flew to him and made herself into her larger form before helping him get Crucent on a table. He left the girl to Len's care as he might as well get the two animals they killed, no point hunting and not bringing either back.

It only took him a few minutes to return with both animals as he carried them on his shoulders. He saw that Len had patched up Crucent using the elf's medical supplies as well as a bit of demon know how. Laharl took his scarf back and let the scarf drain the blood into his mouth as he drank it up and enjoyed the sweet taste. He wasn't going to eat her but didn't mean he didn't like the flavor of human blood, he now waited with Len for Crucent to finally wake back up.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 am

Opening her eyes, Crucent saw she was back in the house again, turning her head as she sat up and wincing from the pain she saw both Laharl and Len sitting not to far away.

"Next time Laharl, don't make me loose my attention by showing off with the largest kill in the forest." Smiling weakly at the pair of them she continued "thanks for getting me back and fixed up again though. How bad is the injury?"

Touching the area where the wound had been, she felt that her skin was again whole, but her ribs still hurt like hell. She also noticed her harness was lying on the floor, making her topless once more under the blanket and couldn't help but ask "who exactly patched me up?"

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:15 pm

When Laharl heard Crucent's comment he looked at her and said "Well to be honest a bear is normal meal for me, I need large amounts of meat to keep my body fed. As for it distracting you....well I am sorry about that didn't expect it to distract you really." Laharl laughed weakly a bit as he felt sort of stupid for expecting an elf to find a bear getting killed like that to be normal.

When she asked who patched her up Laharl pointed at Len as the pixie was fluttering about in her small form again as she said "Yep I did the patch up work after Laharl brought you back, you lucky he used his scarf to stop the bleeding enough. Anyway I had to do it since he went back to get both of you two's kills." Laharl shrugged a bit and then said "I thought about patching you up myself, but I don't cheat when it comes to such things. When I see you topless it will because you want me to, not because you are out like a light. No fun if I cheat." Now he did say he doesn't cheat and to him if the girl falls pray to his chemical warfare it her fault but when she is knocked out she can't fight back and that not fun to him.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 am

Drunk with relief Crucent smiled and got up on her feet. "Thank you so very much for beeing so gentlemanly, and thank you too Len for sorting me out." Bending down and still holding the blanket, she grabbed her damaged harness, giving it a look-over. When she saw it wasn't in too bad shape, she felt a little less worried and put it on the table before she continued "As a way of showing my appreciation Len, you can go help yourself to another bottle of Rum if you want it, and as for you..."

Looking at Laharl, she walked over to where he was sitting and bent down right in front of him so she was face to face with him. Now smelling his scent as strongly as if she'd been hit with a hammer she inhaled deeply, gazing into his red eyes and leaned in to give him a long soft kiss on the lips as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, causing the blanket to fall down completely.

Straddling him, she slowly slid her hands around to the front of his chest and caressed his upper body, exploring his muscles and chest with her fingers. Tilting her head a little and grinning like a tiger she murmured "...I have another way of saying thank you that I have in mind."

Leaning in close, she lightly kissed his neck from the shoulder up to his earlobe, and gently sucking on it she played with it using her tongue, biting it gently.

OOC: it seems Cru has decided to throw caution to the wind and go for Laharl. The scent has finally gotten to her apparently. have fun.^^
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 am

[Administrative Edit for Content - Do not look at the Fade to Black behind the Curtain...]

As the sun was rising the next day and shone through the curtains of her room, Crucent was lying in Laharls arms, and smiling sleepily she turned to him and said "Now that's my idea of a proper thank you." Smiling she continued "I hope you enjoyed it, as we probably won't see eachother again unfortunately, but now you'd better get going as I desperately need some sleep. You have worn me completely out, as expected from an Incubus." Smiling wistfully, she slid her hand across his well-toned chest one last time and gave him a soft kiss as he got out of bed.
Murmuring she said quietly "I'll miss you more then I've missed your rage-side so don't be a stranger."

And with that her head hit the pillows and she was halfway asleep already.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 am

Laharl had indeed enjoyed having so much sex with Crucent but as the goodbyes were said the Incubus side sort of felt depressed at this. While sure she wasn't exactly his girl or anything, she was the first to know of this side and would be the only one to truly miss him when he was gone. So as she slept he placed a kiss on her head and said "We'll see what the future holds Crucent. We'll see."

With that he walked out of the room and into the library to sleep but as soon as he fallen asleep the rage side finally awoke and quickly stole his body back. But as the body changed back to Laharl's normal form it was a bit different due to the fact he was a bit taller and a bit older looking as the usage of his incubus powers helped his body grow a bit. But Rage Laharl was still too tired to move so fell to sleep as well and only when he woke up would his memories of that night hit him and cause him to freak out.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:25 am

It was late in the afternoon when Crucent woke again, aching all over she remembered vividly what they had done the previous night. Getting very slowly out of bed, she sighed deeply and thought to herself " you moron. well, things can't get much worse now..."

Walking into her private bathroom, she went over to the tub and turned on the water, steamingly hot to help remove some of the soreness and aches.
Grabbing a bottle of green liquid, she poured half of it in, and watched as it dissolved in the water before she stepped into the tub and sat down, letting the water ripple over her body and start to alleviate her pain.

" jeez... so thats what sex with an incubus is like huh?! dear Altana! As pleasant as it was, I don't think I'll ever do that again if this is the end result, cause it feels like every part of my body has been crushed."

Leaning back and closing her eyes, she thought " It really is a shame though... Incubus Laharl seemed alot nicer and, for lack of a better word, gentler, than his rage side. But even so... I am not gonna do anything to get him back anytime soon. I do have to get a hold of Len tho, that sly little pixie... Bet she'll be jumping through hoops in sheer delight if Laharls changed now. I'll have to ask her if any of the nights events will have long-term consequenses for me... cause Im fairly certain that if Laharls rage side is back now, he won't talk about it, At all. But I need to know."

Grabbing a small cloth, she started to wash herself. When she was satisfied, and her body didn't hurt as much, she got out of the tub and grabbed a towel to dry off. Walking into her room again and throwing the damp towel over a chair, she put on her usual clothes, and went down to the kitchen to get the coffee going as she made herself some food.

After she was done eating, she went to the Library, and poked her head around the door. There she saw Laharl asleep on the couch, back in his Rage Demon form and apparently a little more grown, she simply nodded grimly to herself before she walked quietly out the frontdoor and headed out for a long walk in the forest, needing to clear her mind before having to face him again now that his rageside was back.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Now just after Crucent had left the building to walk around Laharl finally woke up and at first he stared at his new older body in a smug way as he figured he was beating his other side and growing without its help. But then the memories of last night smashed right into his head and he went as stiff as a board, he saw every detail and even remembered the taste, the smells, the sounds, and even how good it felt.

This though had the opposite effect of making Laharl happy oh hell it made him do one thing, and one thing only....he let out an ear shattering screech of utter horror that was so loud even Advocat in the next village heard it and wondered what the devil that was. When the screech was over the library was a mess as when he screeched his demonic powers lashed out and knocked things all over the place, he was now holding his chest and was bent over on the ground as he looked utterly sick to his stomach.

Len though looked into the room and saw that he did change a little bit so she was happy, unfortunately for her Laharl smelled the pixie and yelled "LEN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!?!" He didn't know how it happened but he was sure Len was the cause, which was enough for the pixie to fly off at high speed with Laharl chasing her as he yelled "IT WAS YOUR FAULT WASN'T IT! DAMN IT LEN WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU!!!!!"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Now a good 8 km away and right by the mountains, Crucent heard the noise as clear as if she'd been in the same room. "i'm guessing Laharl's awake then... best to stay clear of the house for now...
Sighing a little and feeling tired to the bone, she walked over to the rockwall and sat down as a light rain started to fall on her as she waited for the worst of his temper to fade.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

While Crucent was gone Laharl and Len was fighting as the pixie got tired of him chasing her and after the fight was over Len was victorious due to the fact she had all her special attacks to use. Though Crucent's front yard looked like a battle field while Laharl just laid on his back panting all the while saying "Ugh why why why why why! Why did that have to happen!"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am

After another hour Crucent figured it was okay to go home, as the loud bangs had subsided. As she got to the house however, she saw the extent of the damage they had done. The trees were blown away, and there was huge gaping holes in the ground.

Shaking her head, she still was in no rush to see neither Len or Laharl, so she opened the frontdoor and tried as quietly as possible to get up the stairs and back to her room.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am

Len though heard Crucent and waved at her as she yelled out "Hey Crucent, what you doing?" She just stared at Crucent as Laharl tried to sit up as he said "D-don't you dare try to run off you.......ugh len why did you have to hit me in the stomach so much..." "Cause you wouldn't go down if I didn't." Said Len as she went back to staring at Crucent.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am

Cursing too herself, Crucent turned to face Len.

"Hi guys, I was gonna go get changed cause I've been outside and its pouring down out there."
Looking over the chaos in the house she just said "I see you two have been keeping busy..." A quick look at Laharl and she was utterly convinced to never do anything like that again, as he still looked about ready to, if not kill, then certainly make things very unpleasant for a bit.

Heading up the stairs, she bit her lip but said nothing and went to her room. Taking off her wet clothes, she found a pair of white cotton pajamas and put them on, then returned downstairs and went to the kitchen for some coffee to heat herself up on.

Calling out into the hallway she said " There is coffee and food in here if either of you guys are hungry" Hoping like hell Laharl would at least not be so angry as she was in no mood to fight now, she sat down at the table, absentmindedly eating a cookie.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am

Len giggled a bit at the scene and said "Sorry about that but he wouldn't back off." "I have ample reason to be pissed at you Len, because of you SHE got infected by my sent in the library. Then it went all down hill from there, it all your fault!" "Hey at least you grew a bit." "....grrr..." said Laharl as he dragged himself to the kitchen and grabbed a few things of food to eat on the floor as he had a few broken bones from the fight.

Len fluttered in and fixed her some coffee before drinking it up as Laharl got better after he ate his food and stood up as he just looked at Cru and turned green a bit as he said "Ugh......." he ran out of the room to go calm down as Len said "The memories are in his head."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am

"Not only in *his* head Len."
Angrily Crucent turned on the pixie "Why the hell did you do that? do you think I *like* beeing taken advantage of? I let the two of you stay in my home and the thanks I get is beeing tricked and manipulated to suit your schemes?!?!"

Growling, She grabbed the pixie. "I am certain you have more schemes like that to "help him grow" but you can count me right out! If you EVER try that again on me, even if I can't kill you, I'll certainly make it my life's mission to try my best, is that clear?" Fuming she sat down to get some answers.

Last edited by Crucent on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 am

Len looked at Crucent and stared at the girl for a long time as she yelled at her but Len just said this "Uh huh let me guess you got a guy, well if I had known that I would of not bothered you at all. So that I will say sorry about." Len broke free of Crucent's grip as she was strong just not very good at taking hits is all.

As she landed on the ground she looked back at Crucent and said "As for using you I didn't have much choice, at the current rate of things he would of become a full rage demon in a few days time. I would of lost my best friend, and there is a good chance he would of eaten me and if he saw you tried to eat you as well. I did what I had to do to save him from that path, but don't worry I have no intention of using anyone like that again. Thanks to you it will take him hundred if not thousands of years to change into a rage demon."

She flew off but as she did she said this "Oh and it not like it was such a bad thing, as for what a rage Laharl would of looked like." She used a bit of magic to show the image on the ground before flying off.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:13 am

Looking at the image Len had created, Crucent shuddered.

As for Lens reasons, they were sound enough, but the point was... the point was Crucent *did* feel used and didn't like it one bit. And as for how things would go from now on, she had no idea. Sighing deeply, she sat down on a bench and just stared at nothing, wondering how to best approach Laharl after this

Last edited by Crucent on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:39 am

Len flew over to Laharl who was breathing heavily as she then said to him "You need to talk to her, at least inform her that you are only pissed off with me instead of her." "Why the hell should I care if she thinks I hate her or not." "Because she is as upset about this as you are." Said Len before flying off as Laharl growled as he said "FINE!" He got up and headed into the kitchen and said "Just so you know I am not ticked off with you, it stupid Len's fault for all this. Now stop acting weird around me."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 am

Looking at Laharl, she finally had a chanse to take in his new look. He was a little taller, more gangly, but with some muscle changes and wider shoulders. He looked almost handsome, in a cruel way.

Very quietly she said "I really am sorry about this, I didn't want it to happen either. But as long as your not angry, i'll try not to be weird. I just don't know what to do anymore. You'd think I'd not be daft enough to trust demons, but i did, and this is the end result. If you need me, i'll be in my room"

Draining her cup, she got up and left the room
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:06 am

Laharl watched her walk off but just before she got away he said this "Just because most demons can't be trusted that doesn't meant that all of them are not trust worthy. You should meet Advocat, he the closest thing I have seen to a devil and he is more fair than a lot of you humans. But really I'm not sure why the hell Len did what she did, she never tried to do something like that before now. Normally she is the one that keeps ME from doing something bad."

Speaking of Len the Pixie was in the middle of cutting her arm a bit to punish herself for doing what she did, she didn't want to do it but she did and so she was cutting herself deep with a piece of wood.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 am

As Crucent walked by a window, she looked outside and saw what Len was up too. "What the hell, Why is she hurting herself?"

Hurrying outside, she ran to where Len was and grabbed the piece of wood that was by now embeeded very deeply into the pixies arm and pulled it swiftly but carefully out and placed her hand firmly on the bleeding wound.

"What the hell do you think your doing? hurting yourself isn't gonna help".

Picking Len up in her arms, she hurried inside again and put her on a table.
Calling for Laharl, she still pressed against the bleeding wound on Lens arm. "LAHARL! get here now, Len is bleeding, alot, and I need help!"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:24 am

Len was shocked to see Crucent grab her and take the piece of wood away from her as she was dragged off into the building to be placed onto the table. She sighed a bit at this while Laharl walked in and said "Idiot..." He forced her little mouth open an made her bite down on his finger as his blood flowed into her mouth. Her skin started to close up before healing up completely as he picked the pixie up in one hand and used his thumb to noogie her as he said "What were you expecting to accomplish by doing that stupid."

Len grumbled as she said "I was punishing myself for doing something against my nature." Laharl just sighed a bit as he let her go and said "Ya ya now why the hell did you do it anyway...." Len shut up for a moment as she knew Laharl wanted to be a rage demon but she didn't want him to be one as he wouldn't care for her any more if he does.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 am

Sitting down Crucent also wanted to hear Lens reasons for creating this mess.
She wasn't entirely certain the pixie had told her the entire truth earlier, but she knew she would do so with Laharl, as she'd never dare lie to him.

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:39 am

Len sighed a bit as she said "Because if I didn't you would become a mindless Rage demon like your father!" That was enough for Laharl to grab Len and start to crush her in his grip "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!" Laharl was seething with demonic energy as he was PISSED beyond reason with her.

She winched in pain as he was actually hurting her as she said "I-I-I didn't want to loose the only friend and family I had ok! If you was to turn into a rage demon you wouldn't care for me any more and I would just be alone again, I don't want to be alone ever again!" Len still remembered the day her human form died in the forest. Ever since she died alone in a cold dark forest she has a deep fear of being alone, that was why she went to hell so soon in her life. She wanted to be with other people so badly and that was why she refused to loose Laharl, she then said "Also you would be made into Advocat's slave I know it. Just like your father is a slave to your mother! Rage demons are strong but their will is weak.....it a trade off Laharl......I couldn't let it happen. You know that being slaves is what happens to all rage demons......so why do you want to be one!?"

Laharl dropped Len on the table as she rubbed her arms as he said "Because I'm tired of people treating me like a damn kid, I am tired of my father thinking I am a waste of space. My own damn mother tried to seduce me! If I am a rage demon I would be respected, and working under Advocat wouldn't be so bad. That demon he got working under him seems ok with it...." Oh yes Succubi and Incubuses are not above matting with realities if the relative is attractive enough. Len glared at Laharl and said "What about me, you would be ok eating me?" to that Laharl went silent as he wasn't sure on that part.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:44 am

As she watched Laharl practically choke Len in anger, Crucent had a hard time not stopping him but she knew that if she tried he'd kill her on the spot.

Listening to the two of them talking she thought to herself " Seduced by his own mother?? it seems things in the demon society isn't exactly like they are with us..."

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum