Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 8 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:55 am

Len fluttered away toward the window and when she got in there she could see Laharl sleeping away all curled up in a ball as is the normal way he sleeps. She then said "LAHARL CRUCENT AND ZORO ARE BACK!!!" That was more than enough to cause Laharl to jump and fall out of bed as he then looked at Len and he said ".....I really really hate it when you do that..." " Ya *hic* ya you know you wouldn't *hic* change me for the world." Said Len as Laharl just grumbled and got out of his bed to walk to the window and looked down to see Crucent messing with the flowers and what not.

He jumped out of the window and landed with a thump on the ground as he dusted himself off and said "Well......is it satisfactory?" All the while the sun was slowly disappearing over the horizon and soon the true beauty of the flowers would show.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 am

"Oh Laharl.... "
Getting up and brushing off her fingertips, making sure her dress hadn't gotten smudged on, Crucent gave him a look filled with happiness.

"Satisfactory is understating how I feel. It's incredibly beautiful and I am forever grateful to both you and Len for your hard work." Smiling at him she gestured with her hand to the Night Roses "They are quite stunning, all of them but I think these will be my new favourites. They smell like nothing else I've ever smelled, and they are so luscious in their colour."

Walking over to Laharl so he was right in front of her she said "Im sorry..." smiled at him then leaned in quickly and gave him a soft kiss on the chin.

"...but this really is too amazing, and thats the only way I can think of thanking you."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:13 am

Laharl saw that look she gave him and he inwardly cringed as he knew that that look meant and soon he saw her move toward him and after talking about the Night Roses she gave him a kiss on the chin. He quickly became stiff as a board before finally moving to quickly wipe his chin clean of the kiss as he said "Gah.....d-don't do that again." Well it was better than him yelling at her like he normally would have when he was still in his fourteen year old body.

Soon the sun set and after a few minutes the flowers actually started to glow as they had collected the light from the sun and were letting it out at night. The Crystal roses were covering everything in red and green light, the lilies were covering things with blue and rainbow like light and the night roses were glowing even brighter than before. All the while the air filled with the scents from all the roses as yes the crystal ones held scents as well.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 am

Grinning to Zoro at Laharls reaction to her kiss, Crucent's jaw actually dropped a little as she saw the transformation the garden did as darkness fell. Zoro was equally surprised and said quietly "By Altana, this is ...wonderous."

After a few minutes however, he was getting a slight head-ache from the strong scents emanating from the flowers, and quietly went inside and after getting a glass of water, he went to his bed room to lie down until the head-ache left.

Just standing there, revelling in the smells of the flowers that now wafted all around the garden Crucent didnt notice it, but tears of joy were slowly running down her chin. Whispering she said "Thank you, it's beautiful beyond words"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 am

Laharl watched Zoro walk off and he didn't really get why the guy left but eh less tension to deal with he guessed so when Cru started to cry tears of joy and said her words of thanks Laharl just put his hands in his pockets and said "There we are even now, fixed the damage I did to your yard and paid you back for the food and stuff. You hear me incubus side, now leave me the hell alone already!" Ya Laharl was yelling at himself as his other side been bugging the hell out of him the pass few days.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 am

Looking at Len, Crucent asked "How did you say i can care for them, and what was that about selling them? wont they just wither and die like normal plants?" Sitting down on the grass next to Laharl she still marveled at the beauty of it all. "Do all of this grow regularely all over Hell?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:41 am

Len had fallen asleep by now as the rum and the fact she was worn out got to her and so Laharl picked her up and placed her in his hair as he then said "Just give them minerals as that is all they need, just some salt or what ever. But for the dying part yes but they are made of crystals so it would take a VERY long time for them to wither way. You should sell the dead parts to be made into jewels or something, just don't sell too many or you won't get much money for them when they are not longer rare gems." He then heard the next question and he said "All over hell no but demons grow them for materials and for making money, most times they just come in normal crystal form it takes work to make them grow into plant shapes and stuff. These are pretty expensive really."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 am

Looking up at him Crucent nodded when she heard his answer. "Well then i'll treasure them even more." Standing up next to him, she looked at him and said "You know, for a demon, you really aren't that bad. In fact, if I didn't know any better I'd say you did this to be nice to me." Looking into his red eyes she smiled quickly, and looking away again she shook her head "But don't worry, I have no delutions of grandieur about you caring that much about anyone. I however will always remember you for this, It means alot."

Turning away from him she started walking slowly back to the house.
" I hope you will at least stay the night here before you leave. I'd be happier if you did."

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 am

Laharl puffed himself up when Crucent said he did this to be nice to her as he blushed a slight bit as he said "No I did this to pay you back and that's the only reason." She then had to smile at him and say those other words as he sighed and said "You do know that is not true, I have two friends you know. Len and........*grumbles and then mumbles* and you..." Laharl just puffed himself up some more as he didn't like admitting that he saw her as a friend.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 am

Squealing in happiness, Crucent was unable to help herself and spun around then threw her arms around Laharl. "Ooh goodie!" Holding him close, she all but purred as she continued " I Knew it! you DO like me." So happy by now she let him go quickly and practically skipped happily around.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:22 am

Laharl went into full freeze up when Crucent hugged him as her dress didn't do much to cover her as his brain sort of flickered a bit into lust mode as her close body and purring was getting him worked up. He watched her skip around though and said "......Uhhh ya....I guess so.....why you so happy that I like you anyway?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Laughingly she turned towards him and answered "I don't know, It just pleases me thats all." Grinning like a cat on catnip by now she walked over to him and tilting her head a little looked at him "I suppose it just shows I am right, you aren't as bad as you claim to be" Leaning in she actually pinched his cheek playfully and said "and i like beeing right."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 am

Laharl swiped at her hand that pinched his cheek as he then said "Hey now don't pinch my cheek, I'm not a little kid you know." He pointed to his well muscled body as it looked more buff due to his older form now as he then said "Anyway what you going to do now, mess with the flowers a bit longer or something?" All the while Laharl had to fight some weird urges to do things to her that were out of character for him entirely.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 am

"Actually, I'd like for you to give me a tour of the garden. I have no idea what these flowers are named, or for that matter how much they are worth, so, you get to tell me all about it as we walk around." Giving him a more appraising look entirely she said "and trust me, I am aware that you have changed." Grabbing his arm, she grinned and continued "If you ask me, you've only changed a little, for the better, but im probably biased."

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 am

Laharl sighed a bit at her desire for a tour but he relented to it and started to walk her around as he stopped near the Night Roses and said "These are called Night Roses, they are made of onyx so they not the most rare minerals but because of that they are rare to find cause not many demons try to make Night Roses as they don't give much money. They give off a musky dark chocolate kind of smell, not sure why but they do." It was then he heard the part about her noticing he changed and felt like she was sizing him up or something.

He then said "Eh I guess so I like no being 14 any more....sucks being that age for three hundred years ya know." He then continued the tour as he took her to the next batch of flowers and said "These are Crystal Roses...not really that big of a surprise as to the name. They are made of rubies and emeralds they smell pretty much just like normal roses, just a bit crisper I guess and they come in different colors like real roses I just got the red ones to match the ones you lost." He finally led her to the lilies and said "These are the lilies as I got you sapphire and diamond ones, they smell of vanilla and blueberries mixed with a lilies natural scent. They come in different kinds as well. Anything else you like to know?" Laharl then remembered something and said "Oh ya the amount of light will show make them lighter or darker, cause ya know they absorb light and such."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:11 am

Nodding as Laharl explained about the flowers Crucent grinned a little at his comment about beeing 14 for threehundred years. "I can imagine that might not be very fun at all." As they came to the lilies she squatted down in front of Laharl and smelled the flowers "mmmm, they smell incredibly good. It reminds me of my perfume. I wouldn't have thought demons cared much about such smells tho." Rubbing her finger one one of the lilis buds she got the scent on her finger and then rubbed it on her own neck. "Smell me please. Doesn't it smell like the perfume im wearing?" Leaning towards Laharl she held her hair a little back so it wouldn't get in the way.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 am

Laharl listened to her explain that the smell reminds her of her perfume and he shrugged a bit but as she talked about demons caring he said "Some demons like to indulge in their sins. They like to pleasure their body even through scents too so it makes sense, I don't really understand it myself to be honest." It was then that she rubbed some on her neck and asked him to smell her neck and so he just sort of shrugged and took a deep whiff of her scent mixed in with the flower's scent.

His mind was becoming blurry as his desire to actually have fun with Crucent was growing and the rage side as still awake which was the weirdest part.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 am

As she straightened up and let her hair fall down again, she looked at Laharl.
"are you okay? you seem... strange.." Taking a step back in the by now very dark garden as the evening had now fallen completely, she placed a hand on his head and continued "you seem very warm, maybe you need a cold drink."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 am

Laharl was breathing a little heavy he would admit that as he felt a bit hot under the collar from all this as he then said "Y-ya that might work, oh and ya the stuff smells really good on you......really really good on you." Laharl looked up at her with eyes that were confused but hungry for her. While Incubus Laharl had some clue as to what to do in sex and sexually charged situations due to genetics rage Laharl was clueless as to what was going on and was a bit like a innocent virgin mentally so he would be in a daze for a bit.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am

"follow me" Grabbing his hand, Crucent took Laharl to a small house at the back of the garden."here we go, my reading hut" Pushing him gently down onto a couch, Crucent poured him a glass of water and shoved it into his hand. "drink that, maybe it'll help"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 am

Laharl followed her to the little house and wondered how it didn't get damaged but he was happy as it was one less thing he had to not fix. He took the water and drank it down but it didn't do much to cool the heat that was building up as he sort of curled up on the couch as he said "O-ok t-this is r-really weird......w-what is going on..." Well if fate was in for a bit of irony it would seem Laharl was getting into a situation where Crucent would be the dominant one if the two was to start at it again.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 am

Giving him a very concerned look, Crucent sat down next to him. "I don't know, I'm sorry, I know nothing about a demons health" Feeling his forehead again she said "But i dont think your supposed to be *this* warm. Maybe I should get Len and ask for her opinion. Or maybe you need to take your clothes off, I really don't know." Leaning over his face a little, she opened the window. "For all I know the cooler air will help you."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 am

Laharl blinked a bit and for some reason he just nodded his head a bit as he said "uhh ok..." Laharl moved and took his shoes off as well as his shorts leaving him in his boxers as he was really easy to get to suggest what to do right now. He just stared at her not knowing just how dangerous being in so little of clothing would be as he said "Len is too drunk anyway.......she won't be of help....Should I take off my boxers too......I still a little hot...."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:18 am

"eeeh that.. is...entirely up to you."

Suddenly realizing what was really wrong with Laharl, Crucent was utterly shocked. She had not seen this coming, at all.

Sighing heavily, she cursed at herself. "GodsDAMNit! Why me? It's not like im his mother, err scratch that, it's not like its up to *me* to explain him stuff." Taking a deep breath, she stood up, and grabbing a blanket that she wrapped around him, she started pacing the floor a little upset.

"Ehm... Laharl? I don't know how much you know about... how your body responds to... certain things but, and please dont shout at me now, I think, you or at least your body, would like to have .... sex. And I suspect, that it is reacting to me..." Taking a quick step backwards, she prepared for him to explode in rage.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 am

Laharl held the blanket around him as he watched her pace the floor and when she explained what was going on he just lazily nodded his head as he said "Oh........ok.......what should I do?" Yep......not a single blow out........his rage side was so confused and flustered it just forgot about getting upset about that and focusing on figuring out how to fix this. Laharl just stared at her as he continued to seem a little flushed but thankfully not a ounce of scent was coming out. Really was just his rage side reacting as though Rage demons are being so anger and hate.......they got needs too and he was now old enough to get those urges.

[Administrative Edit for Content, the following scene is a Fade to Black, pay no mind to the man behind the curtain... this is not the smut you're looking for... carry on...]
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum