Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 9 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 am

As the next day rolled around, Crucent lay in bed thinking. She'd been awake for about an hour allready, having had a bad nights sleep and then waking up suddenly she had been unable to get back to sleep.

Not really feeling like getting up and having to face any of her housemates for now, she sighed and pulled her blanket up around her chin as she stared unseeingly out the window.

" can things get any worse? i mean, really. This is insane. First i end up in bed with half an incubus, and the other part of him hates me, then Zoro comes along, says he is in love with me, and last night I introduced the bit of a demon that hated me to sex?!? how the flying crud am I gonna manage this, it's just... insane. "
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:57 am

Laharl was able to sleep only because of all the stuff he did today that wore him out so when he woke up he was rested but his mind was a bit burdened with what he did. He got out of bed none the less and washed up before heading downstairs to see that Crucent wasn't making breakfast like she normally does and that caused him to cross his arms and scowl a bit before he said aloud "Where is that girl......." He soon turned and headed toward Crucent's room to check up on her to make sure she was ok and not sick.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:34 am

Having woken up early that morning, Zoro was just happy his headache had gone during the night.

As he didn't feel like staying in on such a nice clear day, he'd gone out for a long walk to explore the surroundings of Cru's house and was currently a good distance away from it, following a trail that seemed to be heading towards a mountain up ahead.
" It sounds like there is some running water a little further along, perhaps I can rest there and eat a little before I'll have a go at climbing that mountain. The wiew must be spectacular."

After a few minutes walking he came to a little clearing in the trees where there was a pool of water. A little stream was running into it at the far end and out of it at the side closest to him. Sitting down, he unpacked his bag and started eating a sandwich he'd made before he left. Leaning back against a tree he thought to himself "So... Cru seems to at least have had sex with the demon once, possibly more. Oh well, not much to do about that really, and Altana knows if I was to try and press her on the matter, she'd kick my all over the place. Best to just let sleeping dogs lie in this matter I think. He however seems kindly inclined towards her, but, I'm not so sure that is a good thing... cause who knows how suddenly his mood can change, and what'll she do then when he unleashes his rage on her? She is strong both in mind and body, but, not that strong ... And to be perfectly honest, I want her myself..."

Sighing he finished off his meal, and stretched his legs a bit as he let the food settle for a bit before he'd attempt the mountain.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:40 am

Laharl stood in front of Crucent's door before he started to knock on it as he then said "Yo Crucent are you still alive in there?" This was enough for Len to wake up from his hair and look at him as she was a little hot under the collar as she did just sleep in his hair so all night she was getting full blast of his incubus's side scent. She shook it off though and looked around a bit before saying "What are you *yawn* doing Laharl?" "The elf is still in bed when she normally up so I went to see what is up." replied the demon as he then saw Len grin at him but he ignored it as she thought *I knew he would like her, too bad she already taken....hope he learns that soon enough.*
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 am

As there was a knock on her door, Crucent snapped out of her thoughts. Sitting up in bed she heard Laharl ask from the outside if she was alive.

Chuckling to herself a little she wrapped the blanket around her and went over to the door and opened it. "Yes i'm alive, just not feeling to great. I didn't sleep to well last night, for some reason... Whats the matter?"

Looking at him she noticed he seemed kinda not himself, but figured it was her imagination from lack of sleep and shrugged it off.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 am

Laharl saw that Crucent was wrapped up in a blanket and knew that under that blanket she was naked and he had to just force his brain to behave. He still was too stubborn to let his brain do what it wanted to do at the moment, when she said she was just not sleeping too good his ever present scowl turned into a frown of worry. When she asked what's the matter Len piped up "Oh he just worried about you is all." "Am not!" "Are too! You was worried about her!" said Len with a grin as Laharl just glared then said "She the only one that can cook, so of course I should be wanting to keep the food prep in good health. That is all." he turned and walked off in a huff as Len sighed and fluttered out of his hair to look at Crucent.

She then said "He was worried about you, just his pride won't let him admit it. You lucky though, not many can get even half rage demons to care about them. Means you special, so why did you not get good sleep last night?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Smiling at their little argument, Crucent waited till they had finished before saying "okay, fine. Give me a few minutes and i'll come get you something to eat." As she watched him walk off, she heard Lens question. Thinking for a few seconds she replied "Your eyes are getting old. Go take a proper look at him, then you'll know why I slept so bad."

Walking over to get dressed, she threw the blanket on the bed and put on a white button-down shirt and a pair of black pants that hugged her hips before going down to the kitchen

Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 am

Len rubbed her head in confusion at what Crucent said but figured she would fly down to look at Laharl as really she just woke up a few minutes ago so not much time to really look at him. She then saw that he looked even older than before as she yelled "YOU AND HER HAD SEX AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Laharl jumped from that yell before he quickly turned around and covered Len's mouth as he said "SHHHHHH YOU CRAZY PIXIE I DON'T NEED THAT OTHER MORTAL BOTHERING ME ABOUT THIS!" He then looked up to see Crucent and found her outfit to be really nice looking as he then shook his head and went back to the task of keeping Len's mouth shut.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:20 am

"Zoro isn't in, I don't know where he's gone but I heard him leave a few hours ago." Shrugging she went into the pantry and got out a leg of deer and started slicing it up as she continued "Len, please. Things are frankly difficult enough these days without more drama, so if you can please not mention this to Zoro, or any place he might be able to hear it, I'd be very happy."

Turning back to the table, she set the plate with the meat down before she went to put on the coffee and get some bread out for herself and possibly Len. She'd never discovered what the pixie ate.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 am

Len finally got Laharl to let go of her and she fluttered up and looked at the two and said "I wasn't going to try to tell him anything, I am just shocked that you two actually did the deed again. Why did you two do it? I mean I not sure if I should be worried or happy right now...." Laharl just sighed and rubbed his head a bit before he said "I not sure why it happened, I just know it did and damn it to hell I can't say I didn't enjoy it......" Laharl took the meat Crucent put down and ate it to help get his mind off things.

Len though just flew to Laharl and bit into his neck to get a bit of his blood which he didn't care, normally Pixies drink nectar and such but demon blood is far more healthy for them.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 am

Smiling to herself as Laharl commented on how he liked it, she said "Well, I'll admit I really enjoyed it too but... "sighing as she sat down to eat, Crucent continued wearliy "It happened because he needed it. We were in the garden and suddenly he was feeling all hot and bothered, and nothing else helped. When I finally realised what was going on, I did try to not have sex with him, but in the end thats what he physically needed."

Finishing her breakfast, she got up and continued "and now everything's a mess, and I have no idea what to do, and I feel horrible!" Feeling so angry with herself she was practically throwing her plate in the sink as she spoke again.

"I never wanted this. As pleasurable as it has been, it's insane. Zoro has said he has feelings for me, i have feelings for the both of you and I have no idea where you stand in all this." Panting, she glared at the both of them before she walked quickly off into the garden, tears streaked down her face.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 am

Laharl felt a bit of pride to hear Crucent admit that she liked it as well but then listened to what she said about how it happened and faintly remembered it like that. Len though rubbed the top of her head a bit before she figured she would leave the two alone to talk as she fluttered off to the library to read some more. Laharl looked in the direction that Crucent ran off and for a while didn't know what to do, till finally he got up and said with a growl "Damn it all...."

He ran after her and when he caught up to her he placed a hand on her shoulder and said "Ok I can see how this is making you stressed out so I'll say this....part of me does like you but I just not sure ok. All that matters is doing what you think will make you happier, if it me then cool but if it is...*growls a bit* Zoro then I'll be ok with it too. I'll get over any jealousy I would have toward him and what ever........ugh you have no idea how hard this is.....demons don't do understanding and nice too well...it against our nature. *sighs* But I'm trying to be nicer to you so eh...."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:19 am

Snorting from a mix of laughter and crying, Crucent looked at Laharl when she heard what he had to say. Wiping away some tears as she calmed down a little she replied quietly "Your doing very well for either demon or human. And thank you so much for beeing so understanding and nice when it goes against your nature. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you as well, but I am sorry for any problems I've created."

Giving Laharl a soft kiss on his chin she said "I cannot order you to stay, but I hope you won't leave. At least not for a few more days, cause I need time to think, and talk with Zoro. We have to sort things out once and for all, the lot of us on how to handle this as it's not fair to him, or you for that matter."

Sighing she sat down on the grass and hugged her knees. "I just... I've been wrecking my brain trying to think up an acceptable solution but... so far no great revelations." Glancing at Laharl, she asked "do you have any good thoughts on how to go about this?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:29 am

Laharl let her kiss his chin this time without too much of a fuss as he then sat down near her on the grass when she started to talk about what to do. He rubbed the back of his head a bit before saying "Well ya better let the other one know of this....as to what to do about this......ugh I got nothing. I'm not the one that thinks things through, I simply the one that does the smashing and stuff. The ones that would be good for this would be Washu or Advocat as they are the planners......Eh guess just take it one step at a time I guess......bah fighting is so much easier than figuring out what to do with this." Laharl crossed his arms and grumbled before he laid back on the ground and looked up at the sky in thought.

He then said in a bit of a confused voice "Why exactly is this so hard anyway.......I mean I'm just some demon/monster who you just met while the Zoro guy is well hell I don't know is he human or elf I kept my distance from him so much I didn't really try to find out what he is. Either way he is a mortal too and you known him for a while I guessing......what is it about me that threw a wrench into the works?" Laharl didn't really understand all this.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 am

Absentmindedly Crucent chewed on a piece of straw as she said " Zoro is a human, and yes. We have a history together. That has over the years turned into deep feelings, but then you came along, and I was fool enough to let my guard down. The result is I ended up liking you more and more despite your brusqueness, and then you started beeing nice and that really messed me up."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 am

Laharl laughed bitterly before he then said "Ah so I messed things up again I see......... Sorry about that." Laharl wasn't upset with her just at himself as he was tired of being a source of negative feelings these days. He sat up and sighed a bit before he held onto his scarf and tried to think about what to do but most things kept telling him to leave and get out of her life. Soon he said "So if you could go back in time.....would you change things so that we never met? Wouldn't blame you if you would, you seemed to have had a pretty good life till I walked into it."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:54 am

Looking at him again she thought a bit before she answered
" Nooo... No, I wouldn't. You and Len are great fun to have around and initially I was just happy for the company. Now I'm thankful for it. Your intresting, to say the least, and you make me smile."

Grinningly she continued "At least, you make me smile when your not busy killing someone or wrecking something."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 am

Laharl was shocked to hear what Crucent said but he soon smiled a bit as he said "Well interesting isn't the first word that comes to mind when I think of Len but eh your choice on that. But thanks it nice to know that someone cares about us two other than ourselves." Laharl forced himself to get her a hug before moving away from her and shuttering a bit.

He then said "Don't get used to that and hey I like breaking people and things......" He pouted a bit at her before snickering as he was joking around about the pout but he did like the breaking of people and things.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:09 am

Chuckling at his last comment Crucent shook her head a little. "Your hopeless, but cute, so it's okay, just try not to do it so much." Turning a little more serious again, she said " And as for what would make me happy... I know what would be needed, but I also know it'll never work, not even if its snowing in hell, so it's pointless really."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 am

Laharl shrugged a bit as he said "I'll try but don't get your hopes too high ok?" Then she got back to seriousness and talked about what she knew would make her happy but never went into details so finally he said "Ok I'll bite what is this thing you come up with that would make you happy but wouldn't work. Oh and it snows in hell, we got ice demons you know."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am

Laughing a little at his snow in hell comment,Crucent looked directly at him.
"okay, you asked." Bracing herself a little, she said "I'd be happy... if there was ANY way I could have both you and him in my life at the same time, with both of you knowing everything. But since jealousy is hard for both mortals and demons, I really doubt it will ever happen."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:32 am

Laharl was indeed a bit blown away by her comment before he finally coughed a bit to help him get his brain to restart and let him think better. After a bit he then said "Uhhhh well......grrrr...............uhhh............damn it I don't know about that..........I mean.......lets save it for a last resort ok? Try every other option before resorting to sharing you, that good enough?"
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 am

Grinning smugly she said suspiciously sweetly "Okay"

Crawling over to him she gave him a long kiss. "Then you can think about any other suggestions. Cause as far as I can tell the options are: Me and you, that will hurt him. Him and me, that will hurt you. None of you, we all end up feeling miserable."

Standing up, she brushed off her pants and offered a hand to help him up as well. "I'll talk to him first about everything, then perhaps the two of you can put your heads together to try and figure anything out."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:46 am

Laharl didn't expect the kiss but he returned it happily as he found it very tasty really. It was then that he heard her comment and simply said "So far if we don't do what you said and tried to have you with me or him. We would need to find the one left out another girl to help him be happy, so......ya I'm kinda limited there..........I don't know many girls ya know." Laharl laughed weakly as he was right he didn't know many girls so that other option didn't really have much hope.

Then she said that he and Zoro should try to figure something out to which he said "Fine but he not allowed to bring any weapons into the room we talk in......I don't want his protective nature toward you to lash out at me."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 am

"you'd really be happy with another girl if I chose him over you?"

Pulling him on his feet she said "cause i seriously doubt he'd be happy with a rebound girl if I choose you. But okay, i'll make sure he has no weapons." Smiling at him she continued "Not that you need worry, he's not insane you know, he knows full well you could kill him without alot of problems. But I really hope you don't. Ever."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum