Heroes of the DragonQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Progression
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am by Celestria

» List: Weapon Styles
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by Celestria

» List: Vocations
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am by Celestria

» How to play the game
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 am by Celestria

» Building a Character
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am by Celestria

» Hero Template
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm by Celestria

» Player Input Needed
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am by Crucent

» Breaking the Monotony
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm by Crucent

» Clock of the Fates
Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm by Ghost

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is callousdiva11

Our users have posted a total of 1093 messages in 194 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Rasing a little heck.

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rasing a little heck. - Page 6 Empty Re: Rasing a little heck.

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 am

Laharl threw his hands up in the air as he said "Ok no I wouldn't be ok with eating you! Fine I'll forgive you JUST this once, but if you trick me like that again I swear I'll pull your wings off." Len nodded her head in acknowledgment as she knew he really meant that, it was then he said "But how is your arm, is it better now?" "Ya it better." "Good" said Laharl as he picked her up and placed her in his hair for her to rest and to stay out of trouble.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 am

Breathing a quiet sigh of relief, Crucent got up and left them alone as she went out to the garden to think.

" Well, at least she had very good reasons, but I'm not to sure she was 100% honest when she agreed to never do anything like that again."

As she stood there, half hidden from the road, she saw a man walking along it to her house, and wondered who it might be as she never got any visitors.

........................................................................................................................

Finally, there was her house! After months of searching for Crucent, Zoro had found her and he couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she saw him again. Smiling to himself he walked hurriedly to the house the villagers had told him about. As he came closer though, the garden didn't look at all like a garden should, more like mad giants had gone to war in it.

Getting worried, he almost ran up to the gates, and entered them.

........................................................................................................................

Frozen to the spot Crucent could hardly believe her eyes as she recognized the man. "..... Zoro? how...what... when did you get here?"

Then he was holding her in his arms, caressing her hair and whispered "Cru, I can't believe I found you sweetie, I've missed you so much. How have you been?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 am

Laharl was sitting in the kitchen when he smelled the scent of another mortal which caused him to look outside and see some guy embracing Crucent and to that he said "Time to move on out Len." Laharl walked out of the house and started to walk pass Crucent and Zoro as he said "Thanks for the stay Crucent, but time for me to get going." He didn't even spare a glance at Zoro as he didn't have any reason to acknowledge the man's existence.

Last edited by Darkness on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 am

Already a bit surprised at Zoros appearance, Laharls sudden desicion to leave shocked her even more.

"Eh, wait, what?" Still with Zoros arms around her, she turned to face Laharl and asked "Your leaving? why?"

Zoro however gave Laharl a very angry look and wondered why this ragedemon was anywhere near Crucent. Before he could say anything though, Crucent cut in "You don't have to leave, I've already told you this repeatedly and alot. You are welcome to stay as long as you like and that goes for Len too"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 am

Laharl looked over his shoulder at Crucent and could see the guy was glaring at him to which Laharl just glared back with his normal rage before looking at Crucent with his more normal look as he said "Eh I just not in the mood for this guy to give me the evil eye the whole day. Such a look is normally a challenge and I pretty sure he doesn't want to fight with me. No I don't need him making my blood boil, thanks for the offer though." Laharl walked up to Crucent and shook her hands in thanks as Len poked her head out of his hair and gave an apologetic smile to Crucent and wave goodbye. Laharl also was leaving because he knew the guy would see the marks on Crucent's neck and throw a fit, it was then he thought *He might try to take it out on her.............wait.....why the fuck do I care?........God damn it Len.*

He looked a bit back and then said "But I guess I can stay for an hour longer before leaving, give you and I a chance to say goodbye properly or something I don't know. That ok?" He stared at her but he looked at Zoro in a way that told the guy to shut up and let Crucent pick.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 am

Smiling Crucent replied "Good, thats settled then. Let's go inside, the rain is coming and it looks like it'll be a strong wind too." And with that she was gone into the house again.

Zoro noticed the look the stranger gave him, but didn't really care right now. As long as Crucent was happy and safe, that was the main thing, but he thought to himself "say proper thanks... i wonder what he meant by that... He seems to think he has some connection with her, I'd like to know why..."

As she headed into the kitchen to start preparations to make a soup for dinner she nodded at a cupboard by the window. "you guys can set the table please, and i'll fix us all something to eat."

Smiling at Crucent Zoro walked over and grabbed some soupbowls.
" Your still the same I see, no sooner have I gotten in the door before you set me to work without even a proper welcome first. But it's so good to see you again that right now I don't care what you make me do."

Grinning into the soup, she replied "Oh don't whine, you know it doesn't suit you. Besides, you are a big boy and are fully capable of doing a few chores around the house." As she turned, she continued " I suppose I'd better introduce you all. Zoro; meet Laharl, a rage demon slash incubus mix, and his partner, Len. Laharl, this is a very dear friend of mine; Zoro, who has helped me alot over the years. Please, the lot of you; play nice."

Surprised Zoro looked closer at the teenager boy. "A demon? that is a blend of Rage and Incubus nonetheless... Impressive. But point well taken Cru, I won't pick a fight with him." He then saw the pixie in his hair and nodded shortly at the pair. "Nice to meet you both. Any friends of Cru is a friend of mine, hurt her however, and I will kill you to the best of my abilities."

OOC: here he is btw
Spoiler:
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Laharl just went into the house with the rest of them not really worried about some stupid rain and when she asked him to set the table he just rolled his eyes and grabbed a few spoons and cups while Zoro was busy chattering with Crucent. When the two were done talking he was already done with his part and just stared at the two with little care as he heard who this Zoro guy was and only said "As long as he doesn't bother me I won't snap him in half."

Laharl always was more grumpy around males than females even if he didn't like girls that much, it was just because of the fact he is a guy and his rage demon instincts make him see males as rivals. When Zoro talked to him Laharl just gave him a bored look and said "What ever, I got no reason to harm her so don't worry about it." Len though waved at Zoro a bit and said "Nice to meet you too."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:16 am

After dinner, Crucent got up and put the dirty plates away to soak before she grabbed two bottles of Rum and went into the Library.
As she sat down, she poured up 3 glasses and then some into a small saucer for Len. Walking after her into the Library, Zoro sat down beside her and laid his arm around her.

"So, how did you find me?"

Smiling Zoro looked at her. "after alot of searching hon. I asked around, and finally heard rumors about you, followed them as best as I could, then ended up in this village. After that it was fairly easy to find the only Elvaan in town." Caressing her neck he continued "But what have you been up to? and, not to seem rude, but why are you living with a demon now?"

Looking at him Crucent replied "Well, it was either have him here to keep an eye on him, or he'd probably have thrashed the town, along with killing ost of the guys in it."

" and having a rage/incubus demon in your house didnt cause problems?" Laughing a little as she glanced over on Laharl she said "You saw the garden. It's not been a walk in the park, but... we've managed somehow and things seemed to be getting better, or am i wrong Laharl?"
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 am

Laharl didn't follow Crucent into the Library as he was a bit tired but Len got him to follow a few moments later so he walked into the Library as Zoro was messing with Crucent and figured he would keep his distance from them. He drank his glass of rum while Len flew out to drink her small saucer of rum, it was then that he heard what was said about things getting better and he just sort of scoffed a bit. He then said "That one way of putting it I guess."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:08 am

"Well do you have any other way of putting it?" Looking at Laharl, Zoro couldn't help but wonder why the young demon boy seemed so angry with him, it's not as if he'd even done anything to upset him.

Crucent took a sip of her glass and was just in gratified shock of how well everything seemed to go, at least so far, when she heard Zoro's question and nearly chocked on the drink.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 am

Laharl looked a the guy and said "There a bunch of ways to say something, saying things got better was one way to say how it went. Another way would to say that things didn't get any worse than it was at the start, as that would be correct too..." Laharl was making up things to keep the nosy male confused and a bit off track.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:31 am

"You have a wiley way with words, but, considering who you are, I can't say I'm entirely surprised. And I'll drop the matter then."

Getting up Zoro yawned and stretched "Cru, I'm sorry hon, but Im really tired from the travel, do you have a place i can sleep?"
"Sure, up the stairs and to the right. You can have the second bedroom, noones used it. Need me to help you with anything?"

"Nah, i'll be okay. Goodnight to you all." Leaning down he grabbed her face in his hand and gave her a gentle kiss " Sleep well honey, see you in the morning." And with that he left the room.

Looking at Laharl, Crucent finally said "That was frankly alot nicer of you then what i expected. Thank you."

Last edited by Crucent on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:34 am

Laharl looked at Crucent when she made her comment and he simply said "The guy going to have enough reason to throw a bitch fit after he sees those marks on your neck, I don't need to add more fuel to the fire." Laharl leaned his head back in the chair and folded his hands behind his head as he was indeed a bit more mellow due to his age jump but he would be a jerk if he felt like it.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 am

Nodding she replied "well, yes he would, if he sees them. But thats not a given you know. Despite what you may think of me, I do not usually sleep around with just anybody who comes along."
Sitting up a little she continued "Will you really be leaving? cause strange as it seems, I've gotten used to having the two of you around, and I'd miss you very much if you left."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 am

Laharl shrugged a bit as he then said "Never said you did sleep around with just anybody, you the one to assume that. I could of smelled it on you if you was one to sleep around you know." Laharl tapped his nose a bit before he heard her next pat and said "Funny I remember you saying you would miss that other side of me a lot more than this side of me." Laharl grumbled a bit at that as he hated the fact his other side was more accepted than he was.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 am

grinning at him Crucent replied "can you really blame me for that? your... other side is alot less angry all the time, wich in general makes him easier to get along with. Beeing with someone who is mainly just one temper tantrum after another makes me walk on eggshells not to say or do anything to make you rage again, and it's very exhausting."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:01 am

Laharl shook his head a bit and then said "Oh and having to deal with someone who constantly trying to get in your pants is easier?" Laharl rubbed the back of his head and said "I can't change the fact I am a rage demon partly and that is just something that will always be a fact, but eh at least you having kicked me through a wall yet. Last time I pissed Advocat off he broke both of my arms." "Well you did call him old." "Well he is, the guy is old enough to be my grandfather." replied Laharl as he grumbled.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 am

Snorting with laughter now, Crucent said "Well to be fair, its not like I wanted to get into your pants, and frankly your incubus side certainly didnt take no for an answer. In fact, he seemed to think it was more of a game, to see how long it would take him. As far as the kicking I have no plans to do so, I don't have a deathwish."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 am

Laharl looked at her and then said "To him it was a game but for some bloody reason that side of me is making me stay here till it is sure your boyfriend doesn't learn what happened. Damn thing took a shine to you I guess or something I don't know I don't get it, and if you kicked me the most I would of done is kicked you back. I only tired to kill you when you stole the scarf you know." Laharl was a bit annoyed that she thought he would kill her at a moments notice.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 am

Practically purring when she heard this, Crucent answered "well, I don't mind him taking a shine to me, but there is no need to worry. Zoro wont do anything to hurt me, I know him. However if that means you'll be going, please at least dont be a stranger, as I hope you know that the both of you will always be welcome in this house. But frankly, Id much prefer it if you'd just stay." Draining her glass, she placed it on the table and looked at Laharl.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 am

Laharl looked her over and rubbed the back of his head for a bit as he then said "Fine I'll stay for a while longer I guess, but don't expect me to stay in any room you and him get all lovely dovey in. I still don't like that stuff." Laharl though had to ask "Why the devil did you purr a few moments ago?" for some reason it got his blood to boil but not out of rage but something else and he didn't like it as it was weird.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 am

"hmm? purr? oh that..."

Staring at the fire in the fireplace, she replied "don't worry about it, it's just something I do at times. Like when I'm happy or pleased. And now I'm pleased cause you'll stay a little longer." Grinning a bit she said "and I promise, no putting you in any room me and Zoro may have had mad sex in."

Walking over to the door she continued "Well you can either sleep in here for the night, or I can get you a bedroom. Up to you really."
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 am

Laharl shrugged a bit as she said that she did that because she was pleased with him but then she had to say mad sex as he covered his ears and said "Ahhhh I don't wanna hear that!" He shook his head like crazy trying to forget he heard that as Len just shook her head and laughed a bit at Laharl acting well.....like Laharl. He then said "Get me a bedroom, less chance of someone getting exposed to my scent. I don't know how bad it is now that I am older."
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucent Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 am

nodding Crucent turned and walked up the stairs to the second floor.

Turning right at the top she waited for Laharl and walked down the passage to the end. "Here, you two can use this room, it hasn't been used in ages." Opening the door, she stepped into the room that contained a big four-poster bed in dark oak at the far side wall. On the floor was a thick carpet and there was several shelves along the walls . "Feel free to read any of the books, just please dont trash them. And now I'll go to bed myself, so sleep well."

Closing the door behind her, she sighed and headed off to her own room.

"well, it could have gone better, but it could have been worse. So all in all, Im happy I think."

Getting undressed she went to bed and curled up for warmth.

Now if it'll only stay like this, I'll die a happy girl, but, somehow....I doubt it." Closing her eyes, she soon fell asleep from the stress of the day.
Crucent
Crucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:25 am

Laharl looked around at the room Crucent gave him to sleep in and he figured it was good enough as he looked over at Crucent and said "Thanks for the room." He soon moved onto the bed to sleep as he was tired from all this insanity as Len fluttered around looking at all the books before she went to reading one that caught her fancy. She soon smelled Laharl's scent but it was a bit stronger than normally so she had to move away from him as she was resistant but not THAT resistant.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum